Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 12, 2013
Hi at first I was a bit disappointed because as soon as I got it and placed my Ipad on the tripod mount it broke. Upon contacting the seller they rapidly send me a replacement piece. Overall experience is awesome. Customer service like this wants me to do business with sellers like them. I'm very happy! I am though a little worried about using the tripod mount again but will give it another try. I understand things happen and sometimes things are defective but I will give it another chance.

Thank you again for the replacement piece.
3 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2012
I was searching for a tripod mount for my ipad 3 to insure a steady shot when taking pictures of scenery. The mount fulfills the purpose, but I was disappointed with the plastic housing and overall buld quality. I was even more disappointed that I could not use it for photos in a landscape position. Even with the designed vertical position I felt uneasy about the chances of my ipad, an expensive investment, tumbling to the ground. I will use it, but always with a hand on the tripod and mount for peace of mind.
12 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2015
Ok
on March 2, 2015
It gets the job done. I would like to see the part that holds the iPad a little more secure.
on July 30, 2014
This is stated by the manufacturer and I quote "the best iPad mount there is"...might I add after purchasing this POS I have a quote of my own..."this is the worst iPad mount that one can purchase akin to a poorly manufactured McDonalds toy"...
The plastics of this mount are of the poorest quality. I broke the ball joint not minutes of trying to configure and mount this thing. Like others have said you can forget trying to mount it in landscape mode, it just doesn't have the tension to hold the iPad in place it just slides out...whoops there goes your iPad crashing to the floor.

I have since returned this mount and have yet to receive my return. Great company, not, Amazon claims here I come to get my money back.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere there are far better mounts out there to be had.
on May 4, 2013
For the price, this mount is OK. But, lacking in some key ways.

The plastic is a bit light to the feel and there is no support at all for switching from the landscape mode shown to portrait mode.

When placed in portrait mode, the iPad simply slid out of the mount and onto the floor. Not something you want for your ipad and had I been on a hard surface, rather than carpet, would have made me highly irregular.
7 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2012
This tripod mount is not very steady and does not secure the iPad to it tight enough to prevent it from shaking and slipping out of the unit if the user is not overly careful.
on December 22, 2013
This holder worked but feels a little loose and unsteady. Seems to hold it so will wait I til further use to comment on durability ..
2 people found this helpful
on October 5, 2015
Good product.
on December 28, 2012
Holds the iPad fairly snug, but not quite snug enough to carry it around. Was walking into my office with mount in one hand and keys to unlock the door in the other and as I approached, for whatever reason I must have been a little off kilter, the iPad slipped out of the hold of the mount and fell corner down on the pavement. Luckily iPads are nice and there was only a small nick (no broken screen), but I was disappointed that it wasn't super grippy or stable. Needless to say I tend to be more careful with the mount. I also wish this had the capability to go to Landscape mode. I use it for work though, and it gets the job done. Pretty decent product.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.