- Save 40% on 2018 IR Remote keyboard for Android box when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code B3M7Y3A6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code YGCDAIHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2018 Version with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control for Fire TV Stick when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code LXDDFSTS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code FJAZXQ9T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code RVGGLBH6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code GLRUO77O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code M3KDZZFW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code FCGZ8HNO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 12 inch-backlit bluetooth keyboard with touchpad when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code 2M8FRMAO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iPazzPort Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad for Android TV Box and Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and HTPC KP-810-21S
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- - 4GHz wireless connection via the included usb dongle, plug and play. Small and handheld design, innovative shape,perfect for Raspberry Pi series, Android TV Box , HTPC and PC.
- - QWERTY with 92 keys, wireless keyboard with touchpad supporting multi-touch function, mouse left and right buttons,easy to type and copy/paste.
- - Wireless mini keyboard built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, last up to several weeks after fully charged, safe and save energy.
- - Small and handheld design, innovative Shape, perfect for raspberry pi 3, android tv box , htpc and pc.
- - If can't work or lost connection, re-sync as below steps:1. Charge keyboard for two hours and switch on;2. Hit Fn and F1 simultaneously for three seconds, the light on keyboard would blink;3. Plug dongle into device usb port, the light would go out soon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
iPazzPort is the manufacturer to specialized in R&D and produce Mini Wireless Keyboard for Android Tv Box、Raspberry Pi、Fire Stick、Smart TV and PC.
Provide better mini keyboards with our professional technology and rich experience, innovative shape and ergonomically design, make it comfortable to use.
Professional 2.4GHz connection technology make it easy to connect devices, plug the wireless dongle and work , strong signal and stable connection.
One Year Warranty with Any Quality Problem from iPazzPort.
iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse
iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse For TV Box,Raspberry Pi
iPazzPort mini wireless keyboard with touchpad and QWERTY , work for Android TV Box ,Raspberry Pi , Smart TV , PC and other devices which support USB port.
- Mini Keyboard :wireless long distance to control Android TV Box , raspberry pi 3 , PC
- Build-in removable rechargeable Li-ion battery: that has longer standby time
- QWERTY with 92keys:Mouse left and right button, easy to type and copy/paste
- Wireless keyboard with touchpad:Supporting multi-touch function
- Small and handheld design: innovative Shape, perfect for raspberry pi 3, android tv box , htpc and pc
- Wide Compatibility: Perfect for pc, pad, android tv box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV. aslo can work with Amazon Fire TV (Not for Fire TV Stick)
Small and handheld design
Innovative Shape, perfect for raspberry pi 3, android tv box , htpc and pc.
Switch Button，USB Port ,Battery Cover
Turn on/off keyboard with the switch button to save power.
USB Port to plug the included USB cable to charge the battery.
Strengthen the signal between keyboard and wireless dongle, keep dongle closer with keyboard.
Specification and what’s in package
Operating Range: 25 Ft.
Operational voltage: 3.3V.
Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V.
Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep).
1 * Mini keyboard.
1 * USB dongle.
1 * Charging data cable.
1 * User manual.
Noted: Not compatible with Samsung Smart TV.
Compare with similar items
(Updated 2017,Backlit) Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse, LED Backlit, Rechargable Li-ion Battery-Black
Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)
iPazzPort Wireless Mini Handheld Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse Combo for Android TV Box and Raspberry Pi 3 and HTPC and XBMC KP-810-19S - Black
Rii I8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard With Mouse For Pc, Pad, Xbox 360, Ps3, Google Android Tv Box, Htpc, Iptv (Black)
WOSUNG Mini Wireless Handheld Keyboard with Touchpad and Rechargeable Battery Support Plug and Play for Raspberry Pi 3 and Android TV Box W8 Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mini-Remote||CyberVision Electronics||CyberVision Electronics||Mini-Remote||CyberVision Electronics||Teksea|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||2.4G wireless, 2.4GHz Version, 2.4GHz Version||Black||black|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0, USB 2.0||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0||Bluetooth, USB||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0, USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 in||3.5 x 0.5 x 5 in||3.9 x 0.8 x 2.4 in||6.2 x 0.6 x 2.2 in||5.6 x 4.7 x 1.1 in||4.7 x 1.7 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||0.6 ounces||3.2 ounces||1.92 ounces||3.84 ounces||—||2.4 ounces|
This is a 2.4GHz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo, with USB interface available for presentation and operate PC wireless.
Change slides and screen options, write on the screen, emphasize words and objects just by using this wireless mini keyboard and mouse with touchpad. Available for Raspberry Pi 3, Android TV Box, HTPC, etc.
92 keys, 2.4GHz wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Touchpad.
For Raspberry Pi 3: shift+2, get "" ; shift+' , get @; shift+3, get ¡ê. Other brands (include logitech) occur too.
Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
Auto sleep and auto wake mode.
Innovative shape, portable, elegant.
The handheld design is easy to carry and operate.
Build-in removable rechargeable Li-ion battery that has longer standby time.
Operating Range: 25 Ft.
Operational voltage: 3.3V
Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion battery
1. Keyboard will go into sleep mode after 3 minutes of non-use to conserve battery power.
2. Windows 7 OS will take several minutes upon first use to install the driver (included on USB receiver)
3. This version does not include a laser pointer or a backlight keyboard
4. Not compatible with Samsung Smart TV
5. The Power Light will turn off once the keyboard is fully charged.
6. Depending on the OS you are using, you may need to re-sync the keyboard and dongle if the keyboard doesn't connect after 5 minutes.
1 * Wireless keyboard
1 * Wireless receiver
1 * Charging data cable
1 * User manual
Seller Warranty Description
International Version does not include manufacturer warranty. See US Version for warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Physical Appearance: This keyboard is roughly half the size of the keyboards on Macbook Pros and comes with a rechargeable battery and a USB cable to charge the device. The keyboard feels good in my hands, though may be a problem if you have larger hands or stubbier fingers. The construction seems reasonable and yes it has survived my 2 year olds abusing the keyboard for over 2 week now! I do believe the devices is nicely designed but requires a few minutes to get accustomed to using the device. The only complain, wish I could store the supplied USB in the device but then again this is being nit picky.
Installation and Use: Installation did not require any manual intervention (other than setting the keyboard to US layout from UK layout) on Raspbian, Xian, OpenELEC, Raspbmc or OSMC. All I had to do was to attach the included wireless receiver (stored in the battery compartment) to a USB port and everything worked.
Making sure the device is fully charged before use will help with connection issues some of the users have mentioned in their review. After a complete charge, the supplied battery lasts about a week. On an average I have used the keyboard for about 20-30 minutes each day. I am yet to find a replacement battery once the battery dies. Hopefully the battery will last for sometime.
I have successfully controlled my RPi2 from about 10 ft away and no direct line of sight. Being an RF device, direct line of sight is not required. The touch pad takes a little getting used to and at times is not as responsive as you would like. Similarly the key presses at times does not appear. These however could be due to interference from my wireless network.
The supplied manual is not well written. While this is not a major concern in operating the device, it does not inspire confidence in the device. Something the manufacturers should take into account.
I would like to conclude this review by saying that this keyboard is best if used as a remote to control your device. Do not expect this to be a replacement for a traditional mouse and keyboard.
Since writing the review, I realized that I misreported the life of the battery. It seems I had not fully charged the battery. Since writing this review, I fully charged the keyboard and have not had to charge the keyboard again. Today its over 40 days without charge. My usage is still about the same 1-2 hours a day.
The back had a decently large door that contains a removable cellphone style battery that can be swapped, and the WiFi connector that you plug into the computer/TV/etc that you want to control. It does not need drivers on the device, it shows up as a mouse & keyboard, so that is pretty neat!
The only issues I have is that it can sometimes have issues with interference. I find that I can usually just move it over an inch or three and it starts working nicely again. I would like to see some models using frequencies other than 2.4GHz (one of the most popularly used bands). Or a switch on the dongle and keyboard to switch between a few frequencies to help avoid interference.
Awesome design! Removable Battery!
This keyboard also has great distance I haven't noticed any drops in signal and that's always a good sign of a well built wireless keyboard, trust me, I have other keyboards lying around the house that constantly lose signals.. So in this area I give this mini keyboard a A++++++++++++++.
I love the feel of the buttons they have a really smooth feel to them.. I also prefer the removable batteries on this keyboard as opposed to the other mini keyboards I've seen on Amazon that have the battery already built into the keyboard, yeah, it may seem convenient, but the downside of that is lithium batteries only lasts you about two years, after they die, it's time to order a new keyboard :-(
So in that area, it was a pretty smart move to have the battery removable...
Today I started losing signal in my keyboards touchpad, I thought I had to edit my positive review to add negative feedback..
But I remembered something I learned on the internet 4 years ago when my laptops touchpad sarting doing the same thing..
1# You must add 1% water to a small portion of a wash rag then add 1% alcohol to the same portion of the wash rag.
2# Take out the batteries of your keyboard
3# Clean the touchpad with the water/alcohol portion of your rag
4# Dry the touchpad with the dry portion of your rag.. put the batteries back in your keyboard..
Voila.. the touchpad will track super fast... The reason for signal lose is because the touchpad gets oily from use and the oil stops the signal from being tracked..