BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2012
I love this case, I reviewed it in the past. Now I have had it for a little while longer and realize there is no cut out for the speaker. It would be perfect if that were the case! I have looked at just about every case available but most do not hold a stylus as this one does. It would be nice to see the speaker cut out added!
on September 10, 2016
Liked it
on January 23, 2012
I had already purchased a black case, but when I saw this one, I fell in love! It came right on time! It fits my iPad 2 perfectly, and I absolutely love, love, love the sleep feature. I don't have to worry about my battery dying!! It comes with a pen to use with the touch screen, and it comes in handy!!!! It also has a few pouches to maybe store an ID or small trinkets. It also has an attached stand. Simply perfect!
on March 25, 2012
stable if you need to hold your ipod 1 handed. The hand strap is stable and prevents the top heavy ipad from tipping. If you have held one while working it one handed, you know what I mean.
on September 4, 2012
I just received this iPad case and I absolutely love it! I love the color, the light weight, the quality, the card slots, and the stylus. I think that the band to hold the cover open/closed is ingenious and the band to slip your hand in to hold the iPad is comfortable. Cannot believe the low price of this considerinng the apple brand doesn't offer a case with as many features and their prices are easily triple or quadruple the price of this case. Ordered the red case, very rich looking.
on September 13, 2016
We bought a similar case 3 years ago and loved it! So when it came time to replace it, we chose a similar case. It is well made and functional.
on March 14, 2012
I bought this cover case for my sisters iPad2 as a gift. She's been using it now for few weeks and she's quite content with it. I initially wanted it because, as advertised, it had almost all the features a cover should have. It's velvety from the inside so when you flip it open and hold on to it, it doesn't slip from your hand. The grip is tight enough. It also has a belt inside where you can slip your hand inside and it keeps it from falling out of your hand. It also comes with a pen which is useful for drawing things or writing quick messages on the iPad. My sister really enjoys the product.
on June 28, 2011
After checking out my friends and family's various ipad2 covers and cases ...... and of course, checking and reading about the many online, I decided to get this one. And I have not been disappointed at all. My ipad2 fits perfectly into the case and all the cut-aways line up. I wanted a cover or case that had a dedicated slot or space for a stylus because I knew I'd misplace it without one. This works perfectly. I did use my own Griffin stylus instead of the one that comes with the cover. This is a great purchase. I am very happy with it. Oh, and I wanted a green cover so that's what I looked for.
on June 9, 2011
I purchased two iPad cases when I ordered this one and the other item was returned. I love this case! My favorite feature is the hand strap which lets me hold the iPad and case securely all the time. The case is not too bulky and the price was perfect. The fact that it was a light pretty pink, which I like too, is a bonus.
on June 19, 2014
I had one like this before and I liked it. Then I switched to one with a keyboard and I have to say unless you are really going to use the keyboard don't do it. It makes your iPad so much heavier. I am finally happy to have one of these again for my iPad2

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.