Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 3, 2014
I have had this cover on my Kindle DX for over 2 months now and it has performed excellently! I use/read my Kindle every day. I take it in my purse when I go out and I read with it in bed at night. The cover folds back on itself so that I can easily hold the Kindle without discomfort. All of the buttons, power plug, keyboard, etc. are easily available. the corner holders are sturdy and hold the Kindle in place firmly.

I highly recommend this Kindle cover if you are looking for something for your Kindle DX!
on March 13, 2014
The ONLY reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because "love" is not exactly how I feel about it.
There is nothing wrong with the cover at all. It's just a minimal - lack luster folio cover. If I managed to drop my DX, I feel like this cover would provide VERY VERY minimal protection. The corners of this kind of device are more at risk than anything else and the iPearl mCover folio leave all four corners nearly unprotected.
On a positive note, it's extremely light and keeps the screen covered enough for a miniature dachshund to stand on it like a stage.
(I have two of the weirdest shaped dogs with personalities to match. Both are around 15lbs. Divide that by 4 and the cover (and the reader) can take almost 4 pounds of pressure.
It's a fine case. It just doesn't fall into the "love" category :-) (Why are you reading this? It's a great price. Just buy it.)
on October 2, 2014
This is a nice cover, with good fit and finish. And I do like the blue color, a very true blue. However, I just always go back to the Amazon cover with the pins that attach to the DX, and don't require attachment corners or leather strips that obscure the Kindle in any way. But this is a very nice cover and provides another option for people of different tastes.
on August 8, 2016
I had an exceptionally nice leather kindle holder for 5 years and it finally gave up the ghost. This cover will do the job and I'm happy enough wirh it. I'm not thrilled with the velvety interior but overall a good product for the price.
on July 9, 2013
The iPearl Cover is excellent! Other covers which required installation by fitting a metal prong into the Kindle cracked my graphite frame of the Kindle. This one protects it without harming it.
7 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2014
Yesterday I wrote this... 'My Kindle DX fits inside the cover perfectly and I suppose it's going to be really secure. However, my second consideration was the color. I am very disappointed that it is a very very dark blue... nearly black!'

After 24 hours, I saw that the cover has lightened to a rich blue color just as advertised. Exposure to air and daylight must have done that. I could hardly believe it! When it arrived yesterday with another black cover, I could hardly tell the difference in color. I laid down both covers side by side again and the blue is just beautiful!

It feels good to be able to give my usual 5 stars to Amazon products again.
on February 8, 2014
a beautiful cover for the kindle dx, nice pocket for a few dollars or id or shopping notes. several colors to choose from. my daughter in law would like the same color and design for her kindle fire. . . . well, maybe later there will be one.
on October 9, 2013
My husband was the one to receive this one for his Kindle and he was really impressed with it. I liked the fact that it has the elastic to hold the cover together.
One person found this helpful
on August 5, 2015
I really like the color - I purchased blue. I've had it a few months and it has been a good case so far. It's hard enough that'll protect against average drops or impacts (so far it's protected my kindle from a 5 step drop down the stairs). Fits well and leaves all the ports on the top and bottom of the Kindle accessible. It's a good value for the money.
on February 1, 2015
Great cover for the Kindle - brilliant blue as shown in the photo.

The corners that hold the Kindle in place are sturdy and hold it in place and will hold up to constant use. Good price for quality item-
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.