Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: mCover iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case (mCover-Samsung-Chromebook-11.6-PINK)
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 14, 2013
This review is going to be short.
Great quality.
Fits perfect.
Color is true to picture.
Note: Color looks different when not on Chromebook. Looked more orange, but perfect when installed.
Really easy to install.
I am a happy customer.
on November 6, 2013
I love this case. It's super cute, light and easy to handle, it snaps right on the computer and I really like that my computer is still visible with the case on. It's definitely prettier than it shows on the picture and I've been getting a lot of compliments on it from my friends since I use my chromebook as school tool. I highly recommend it this case!!
on December 8, 2015
I like that this case keeps my computer from getting banged up from daily use, and I can put stickers on it without having to worry about the commitment of putting them on my computer itself. It's a great shade of pink, and I like that I can express myself through my favorite color (I am one of those ladies who has pink everything, so it means a lot to me to be able to have a pink computer, too). Snaps on neatly, stays on securely, I love the little feet that pop out in the back to make it more ergonomic on a flat surface.
However, I did drop my chromebook one day, and the bottom part of the case popped off and took a tumble down the stairs, and it didn't shatter but it did get some cracks. Remarkably, I can still use it, it just doesn't stay on quite as well. I do think that in the process of popping off, the case helped absorb some of the impact that the computer would have sustained.
I'm only giving 4 stars because I was disappointed that the material isn't as resistant to breakage as I'd hoped, otherwise it would be 5 stars... as I've come back to buy another case.
on November 26, 2013
After reading all the positive reviews, I purchased this case. Attaching to the chromebook was easy and it was a perfect snug fit. I am shocked that no one complained that once the case was on, the computer was top heavy! After a few days of use, I returned this for the bargain price of over $8 to ship back. Overall, it was not a great transaction, but even after losing that much to ship back, I was good with my decision. I've actually never written a review before, so I felt strongly enough about this....
on November 25, 2013
Fits perfectly, stays on, and true to color. Wish it was a little less $$$ but definitely looks good on my chromebook.
on October 8, 2013
There aren't many cases out there that fit the odd sizing of the Samsung Chromebook (cases are usually 10" or 13" when I go to stores). I have never seen shells for this Chromebook, and never thought I would. This shell fits perfectly! It even has little, I call them feet, but there are little stands on the bottom shell to prop your Chromebook up with.
The ONLY weird thing that I'm sure is with any type of shell (I've never had a shell on a laptop before) is the edges that allow the shell to snap into place on the Chromebook make it so it doesn't shut all the way but that doesn't really matter because it's basically shut except for a few millimeters.

This is the second item I've purchased from mCover and I will continue to buy from them.
on March 12, 2014
Pros:
Does exactly as it says it will do. Fits over my Chromebook perfectly, doesn't fall off, the snaps stay in place, and is easily removable if you un-do the clips and clasps that keep it firmly in place. Protected my chromebook from many scratches in my backpack.

Cons:
There's one small con that has been repaired with time. On the right hand side of the top cover (the one that covers the top of the screen of the Chromebook) a small clasp is supposed to hug the hinge where the screen slides into the bottom part of the chromebook. When I first attached this case, that clasp would always run into the body of the Chromebook as I was opening the computer and once or twice it almost a) cracked the pink case or b) separated my screen from the body of the Chromebook! It was an easy fix, all I have to do is press down on the part of the case that "sticks up" so that it will correctly slide in between the crack of the computer body and the screen. Over time, that piece of plastic has bent so that I no longer have to press down on it. It was a minor inconvenience, but I do have to admit that it could have caused damage to the computer itself if I didn't correct it.
on October 30, 2013
Not bulky or heavy as I've read in other reviews. Snaps on easily. Gets the job done. I may even get more colors.
on September 24, 2013
I have the pink iPearl mCover for my Macbook Pro, and when I got my Chromebook I decided to order the same cover for it. The quality is good, just as I expected based on my experience with the Mac version. The case was easy to put onto the Chromebook, and it is easy to remove as well. It is light enough that I don't notice much of a difference in the weight of the Chromebook with it on, which is good because the primary reason I purchased a Chromebook is that it is lightweight and easy to transport. The cover does its job protecting the Chromebook from scratches, and it does not scratch easily itself. My only complaint is that the hinge strip in the back is still exposed, but due to the design of the computer there is really no way to make a cover of this type that it wouldn't be.
on February 20, 2014
I really like this product don't get me wrong.. but it is a bit thinner and not as tough as i thought it would be. I like that I can basically change the color of my chromebook and protect it from scratches,,but it will not be anything like an otterbox. my cell phone case is more protective than this and I paid a dollar for it. I think it is a bit overpriced for thin plastic,,it is not hard vinyl like I thought it would be.. If you want a sweet color case and protect from scratches then this is the way to go if you want more protection then keep looking .