Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PURPLE iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch black/white MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 21, 2012
I order the wrong cover on wednesday got it on friday, i was too late to make any changes, went back did a return item inquiry, order the correct one and i used amazon's Prime Shipment option, two day delivery i did that on friday and my package was here saturday before three pm. The cover fit great, the color is fantastic and i would recommend it to anyone who who's looking to make their computer better. My only suggestion would be to always choose the fulfilled by amazon option. Amazon delivers fast and they have much more options than the direct seller.
on September 30, 2009
I bought this cover two months ago and it is very useful. This great case protects my MackBook and now my laptop is colorful no more that boring and simple white. The deliver was accurate and I got my cover case three days after ordered it. The material is hard but not heavy and the same time is see through as the manufacturer shows in the web. I use this laptop every day also when traveling. The shell case protects my computer very well. It's easy to put and it adjusts perfectly to the size of the computer. I recommend 100% this product because the quality is great, the color gives personality to my computer and the price is better, really reasonable.
on September 27, 2009
Great item indeed, great protection and very comfortable legs for height, although one it's already broken . It's a great case for your Mac, just be careful with the little legs, they're a little weak :P.
on January 9, 2012
I purchased from this seller because it was reassuring to me that I could view photos of the laptop from all directions to confirm the positions and appearance (on all sides) of openings for usb, power cord, dvd drive, etc. I LOVE this cover. It is well-vented so the laptop doesn't overheat, the purple is brilliant, just as shown, it was easily attached, and my old style computer looks really up-to-date. Arrived on time and worth every penny!
on January 11, 2012
I am very happy with this very reasonably priced computer case. It keeps my computer safe and there is such a variety of vibrant colors that choosing one made my computer look very individual. I also like the "legs" that keep my macbook from overheating. In addition the hard plastic case arrived in a clear, soft plastic carrying case that I find very useful when I travel.
on May 19, 2010
This item is just perfect for protecting my Mac. I love the color and the material. It looks very pretty and it protects the Mac from any crash.
on January 20, 2010
I was thrilled when I saw this product. I have been wanting a colored case every since Apple did away with the colored iBooks. My brothers family has paid several hundred dollars a piece to have theirs painted and this changes the warranty. This is an affordable way to change the looks and protect your computer at the same time. So far, I love it.
I read their is an issue with the little fold out legs. They seem ok, but if not careful might break. This is not an issue for me, because I have a little lap pedestal I use. It just gets to hot to have on your lap.
Over all this is a good value at this price.
on February 11, 2011
This macbook cover was a good purchase, looks great, and adds a personalized touch that makes my macbook look unique compared to others. The flip-down rear feet are a nice touch. Also, it was very easy to install, took less than a minute.

For less than $20, you can't go wrong. I'd definitely recommend it! :)
on May 5, 2011
Ordered this product for my daughter who had damaged the case on her MacBook a few months before...product exactly as described, fast shipment, courteous service! I recommend i-pearl inc for all Apple shell cases
on January 16, 2016
I received a used model A1181 Macbook for Christmas this year. My computer already had small cracks near the apple so I wanted to get a case ASAP. My purple case came in about 3 days with standard shipping! One thing I was super nervous about were the pegs, but they're really strong and support the laptop nicely. It has a bit of a matte finish and is very smooth on top. It also covers the cracks near the apple very nicely. The bottom has some small square openings, but it stays on surfaces really strongly because of that. The keyboard cover is soft and holds onto the keyboard very well. It does have an iPearl logo on the space bar and doesn't match the purple on the case (case is a medium purple while keyboard cover is lilac), but I'm not bothered by that. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially students.