- Save 20% each on Qualifying Items like iPad/iPhone/MacBook/UltraBook/Kindle/Nook Accessories offered by iPearl-Inc when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AQUA iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of USA-made high-quality translucent DOW polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your model A1181 older original 13-inch black/white MacBook (Core Duo or Core 2 Duo model, released before Oct. 20, 2009) all around.
- NOT compatible with 13-inch model A1342 (part number MC207LL/A MC516LL/A) white plastic MacBook released after Oct. 20th, 2009. NOT compatible with the model A1425 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch Macbook Pro with 13.3" Retina Display released in October 2012. NOT compatible with the model A1278 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch MacBook Pro with 13.3" regular Display.
- The ONLY original black/white MacBook hard case with retractable feet at the rear bottom to let you type more comfortably. Rubber feet at the bottom to prevent from slipping on smooth surface. All ports are fully accessible.
- 2-piece light-weighted shell easily snaps on and off.
- 9 colors (Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
+ Designed to fit perfectly with the 13.3" white original MacBook, A1181 model(released before Oct. 20, 2009, with removable battery)
+ Made of High-Quality High-Strength DOW polycarbonate plastic
+ Built-in ergonomically designed foldable feet to let you type more comfortably. It also helps your MacBook to stay cool
+ Rubber feet on the front side to prevent from slipping on smooth surface
+ No interference with Open/Close of MacBook and access to all ports(USB, Ethernet, DVD, Power, Audio,etc)
+ The MacBook's original heat ventilation grill is NOT blocked. Extra slots on the bottom cover were built in for better heat dissipation all the time
+ 9 vibrant colors(Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available!
+ Made under license of US Patent 7,643,274
This case is NOT compatible with:
2nd Generation white Unibody MacBook(A1342 model, with non-removable battery)
All 11.6"/13.3" MacBook Air
All 13.3"/15.4" MacBook Pro with Regular or Retina Display.
iPearl Inc is proud of being an "A"-Rating BBB Accredited Business with 17,600+ reviews and 98%+ positive feedbacks at Amazon.
iPearl offers protective cases for ALL current MacBook & Chromebook models and selected popular PC laptops, protecting 850,000+ Mac | PC | Chromebook laptops and 150,000+ iPad | Kindle | Nook readers around the world so far!
(Updated on 1/20/2014)
Top Customer Reviews
The tabs on the bottom are great when working on a flat surface to make typing more comfortable and to allow heat to dissipate. I would highly recommend this product. Just make sure that you are buying the right case for the exact model; otherwise it will not fit.
|Length: 0:34 Mins|
I asked her how this case was and she said she loved it. It hasn't cracked or anything and it gave her computer a great new color update! This one was well worth the money, especially because the price was less than half of the one H had purchased in the apple store. After she had bought this and had it on her computer, my other sister quickly bought one in a different color because she liked it so much too.
My sister is vey happy with this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product, just as described. Worked great on my computer, and helped with bumps and scratches. I take my computer everywhere, so a product like this is 100% necessary. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amy V.
Exactly as advertised but be sure about the model being purchased.Published 7 months ago by Thomas Withers
I've had it on my computer for over 2 years now, working great, doing its job well. Highly recommended if you have an antique computer like me!Published 7 months ago by Bird of Paradise