Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on June 1, 2014
I put the case on my new phone after I had purchased a phone face cover from the dealer. By the next day the corners of the face cover were loose and the seal was bad. I took it into the store where I purchased the face cover and they said because of the way the phone case fit; it was damaging the face cover. I purchased a case from the store and a new face cover (for $40) and have had no problems since (that was approximately 2 months ago).

I don't recommend this case.
on May 31, 2016
I love it. Even when lost in the deep bowels of my purse, I can spot that bright green easily. And it's super grippy. Hardly ever drop it. And if I do, I have a screen protector. Win win.
on October 13, 2015
While I like this 5c phone case, and it has proved to be durable, it is somewhat difficult to keep clean. Can't have everything can we? and for the price, I'm not complaining.
on February 1, 2016
Cute case, but it isn't flexible like I had hoped it would be. It is more of a rigid plastic case, but it is pretty darn good for the money.
on January 20, 2014
I wanted a case that protects but isn't too bulky. I live this. I have always used the otter box but this is much slimmer. It doesn't cover the screen if that is what your looking for. I also like how it had a little stand on the back if the case.
on April 2, 2014
Great case for the money and fun colors. The case doesn't fight dirt too well, so after a couple weeks, dirt is already showing. For the price though, not a huge probelm.
on July 22, 2014
It's a great case, and provides good protections around the sides and a good grip, but the green color doesn't match the green 5C. Will put in the drawer for a back-up. If you have a green 5C, I'd get a different color case.
on February 24, 2017
good quality and price
on May 16, 2014
I have a blue iphone 5c. this case's color is very good to match my iphone. and the material is also very good for it. But what I am afraid is that it is a little hard.
on November 25, 2014
Protects phone well fits well color nice when arrived I'm not rough on this but case is discolored I scrubbed it with everything and won't come off which is to bad