iPhone 5 5S SE Belt Clip Case: Stalion Secure Holster Shell & Kickstand Combo (Jet Black) 180° Degree Rotating Locking Swivel + Shockproof Protection
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- iPhone SE HOLSTER CASE, Stalion Secure Shell Case designed for the Apple iPhone SE, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S fits all carriers
- AMAZING GRIP The Ruberized texture makes gripping your phone easy and will also Secure your iPhones protection
- EASY ACCESS to your iPhone without removing the phone from the case
- DOUBLE COMBO The Holster clip has a swivel locking mechananism to keep your phone in place, Rear of the case has a built in kick stand to enhance your video watching experience.
- BELT CLIP HOLSTER with Kickstand Case combo by Stalion Secure Series come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. SECURE your iPhone today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Stalion® Secure Holster Case & Belt Clip Kickstand Combo for iPhone SE, iPhone 5/5s
A case designed for your protection needs. Secure your investment while still providing a stylish look.
*Elevated edges allows for secure usage preventing your screen from being shattered if dropped.
*Rubberized textured finish conveniently provides outstanding grip.
*The belt clip rotates 180 degrees to provide you with ultra-flexibility. Enjoy all your media along with Amazon Prime videos and Netflix videos with the ingenious built in kickstand.
*Easy access to all your functional buttons (power, mute, volume, and home buttons).
*Ultra-light casing enables easy placement and removal from holster. Fastens to your belt for hands-free mobility.
Fits all versions of Apple iPhone 5/5s, iPhone SE.
Insert your phone into the shell casing. Either place the shell into the belt clip holster face first for carrying protection or on its back side for phone usage.
Call or Email Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST.
Top customer reviews
Coming from the overpriced and bulky Ottoman case, I'm extremely happy.
It fits snugly, and having the fiber cloth built into the inside of the case is a nice touch.
There is no cover for the front, nor any plastic to put on the glass, but I've always hated plastic
and the glass is very - very difficult to scratch so absolutely no points off and it keeps it that much thinner.
Would absolutely purchase again, and it comes with a lifetime warranty, nice :)
Issue #2: Outside case cracked on the second day of use. See photos.
Otherwise, product clip and kick stands appear as described. See photo.
It would be perfect if the above two issues didn't occur. I've been using case styles like this for Droid and iOS devices quite consistently. This case style is (usually) pretty durable and this is the first time I've ever seen one crack without any encouragement. I've literally had it my device for 48 hours, it hasn't been dropped, it hasn't slipped, and no one else has had their hands on it. The only thing I can speculate is the twisting motion of the belt clip might be creating pressure fractures on the case.
Good luck to everyone else.
Well that was not too big of a deal except if it should drop on that corner then no protection, Then today I discovered that the left
side of the case that holds the phone has a split all the way down side.
The material is not good.
(1) the protective lip around the top and bottom of the phone extends slightly further than some other brands, in theory offering slightly more protection. The downside is that it is a bit harder to depress the buttons on the side
(2) in addition to the kick-stand on the phone case itself, the holster's clip can be used as a flip stand
(3) the texture/material is plastic with ridges and a very slightly rubbery feel that does make the phone fairly non-slip. This is better than some models I've tried.
The negatives are
(1) The kick stand is narrower than the cut-out in which it lies. This lets it slide back and forth a little and the feeling in your hand is very annoying, as is the slight clicking sound. It just feels like something is broken (even though it isn't). Most other models I've tried have kickstands that fit more accurately into the cut-out.
(2) Kind of a mixed pro/con here. The bottom of the holster had a tab that prevents you from accidentally putting the phone in so forcefully that it shoots out the bottom (this has happened in other models). However, that tab also blocks the charging port, so the phone cannot be charged while in the holster. But perhaps the safety the tab provides is worth it.
I'm not sure overall there is much to distinguish one brand of case/holster from another, but this one is an acceptable choice. (But see update below.)
Update: 1 year later. By 9 months, the fold-out stand of the case broke. At 12 months, the holster cracked in two places and the case also disintegrated at the thin spot where there are holes for the buttons. I paid $7.00 and frankly, I guess that's about what I should expect. But I have had other case/holster combinations that have at least lasted a couple of years. I'm not particularly hard on them.