iPhone 6S Case, Verus [Damda Slide][Rose Gold] - [Wallet Card Slot][Heavy Duty Protection] For Apple iPhone 6 6S 4.7
|Price:||+ $10.12 Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||IPhone 6 2014 / iPhone 6S 2015|
|Screen Size||4.7 Inches|
About this item
- An Apple iPhone 6/6S case designed just for you: Thin-but-practical, the Damda Slide series case fully complements the iPhone 6/6S with its unparalleled mix of slimness and utility
- Full degree of protection: Covers all four corners and includes raised edges and a TPU lip to keep the screen from scratching or touching the ground
- Snug fit: Engineered to emphasize thinness without compromising phone security. Precise cutouts give you full access to ports, and sensitive button covers allow responsive presses
- Impact-resistant layers: Constructed from high-grade TPU and PC, a soft inside layer cushions the iPhone 6/6S from drops, while the hard outer layer encases the device to shield from collisions
- Included two-card slot: Carry around your ID or/and debit/credit cards for easy access
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Reinforced TPU is layered with a hard PC backplate.
Compatible with Apple Pay
Compact design allows Apple Pay transactions with case on.
Provides camera cut-out with raised edges to guard the lens.
Full Access to Ports and Controls
Quick and easy access to all buttons and port openings.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Unique Feature||Card Slot||Curved Sides||Clear Protection||Brushed Metal Look|
|Drop Protection||✓||Military Grade Certified||Military Grade Certified||Military Grade Certified|
|Multiple Color Choices||✓||✓||✓||✓|
About Verus: Verus combines quality construction with pragmatic features and elegant design | Great for any occasion: The Damda Slide series case is comfortable in any environment, whether it's a black tie event or a trip to the store | Feel confident in your fashion sense wherever you go-at least when it comes to your case | Having your cake (and eating it, too): No longer care about form over function | The Damda Slide combines the perfect mix of both, supplying both safety and looks in a singular, thin and light package | Installation: Simply point and insert either the top or the bottom of the phone into the case first, and snap your iPhone 6/6S case into place | It's a quick and easy process that's painless and straightforward.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sliding door of the case has become completely usable over time - maybe it just has to be used for a bit to make the sliding easier.
The dust on the camera lens is still an issue, but honestly this case has been my favorite I've ever had.
I have had this case for a couple of weeks now. It holds two cards (I love keeping my license and credit card in there) and feels well made. There is also the added bonus of a depression in the camera area that lets me place the phone flat without fear of scratching the lens or anything like that. The depression does collect dust more than the other parts of the phone case, but it's nothing too bad.
My one problem I have with the case is there is not really a tab or anything to actually slide the card area open. You kind of have to dig your nail into the crevice to open it up. As a compulsive nail biter, I find this rather difficult.
The phone slides into and out of the case with just enough ease that it's not a wrestling match to remove it, which is good because it doesn't work with many docks.
Another positive that I noticed, unlike other cases, this case doesn't seem to put pressure on the sleep button. There is a raised area for each of the buttons. This is really great because some other cases squish down the sleep button causing the button to not work.
Overall it's a VERY nice case and suits my needs very well. If they could make it easier to slide down the card holder backing so I could get to them easier, it'd be a 5/5.
- Durability & Protection: (Great) I tend to drop my phone a lot--not typically from high distances or particular force, but definitely have dropped it in the kitchen, on the sidewalk, on the table, multiple times in my life (I'm a klutz, what can I say). It has served my needs for protection while not being a monstrosity to carry around or slip into a pocket.
- Card Case: (Great) It holds two cards/licenses/etc. easily, and the slide functionality has always gone smoothly. I can shove a third thing in there, but it definitely bulges a little, but will do in a pinch. I personally love the fact that while it makes cards easily accessible, it's not obvious to people that there's a card strapped to my phone like many other cases. Since I often take just my phone on walks with my dog and need to stop by an ATM or grocery store, or for going out to bars, etc. in the evening, it's perfect so that you're not flaunting your cards as a security risk.
- Ease of Use: (Average) It slips on and off easily, and I haven't had a problem with it become looser even over time. I will say that I do need to remove the case with a specific charger that I have, as the case rim has too much depth for the way the charger is constructed. However, that is an off-brand charger, and this case works fine with standard and most other charging cables for the iPhone 6.
Overall: Love the color options, the durability for not insignificant drops of my phone, and love the case for the security and convenience it offers to you and your credit cards.
So, if your primary need is a case that LOOKS cool, by all means. But I'd caution that you should be 100% confident you'll never drop your phone.