Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 10, 2017
Has been very helpful.
on July 13, 2012
This is a very helpful book for me (I am an old guy who didn't grow up with an electronic device growing out of my hand, and I definitely need help with my iPhone). However, as a professional writer myself, I find this book less skillfully written than I had hoped. The authors engage in a lot of giddy chatter to put the reader at ease, but they sometimes lack the ability to explain clearly and succinctly. I would have preferred less cute talk and more nitty-gritty. The book is quite helpful, but it represent a missed opportunity, I think, to be even moreso.
on September 7, 2016
The book was interesting at the time I bought it because Apps were few and far between at that time. It became outdated very quickly, as these books usually do.
on February 9, 2014
OK, so we don't use the latest in iPhones!
This book works just fine for those who like being in control of their technology. Our method is to buy semi-obsolete stuff which has to be easier to master because just about anyone can answer our question about how to do what! Believe me, this book has all the how to do what that one needs to use the 3GS!
on June 9, 2012
We were very pleasantly surprised that this book is so well-written as to be both informative and entertaining. It is good as a reference as for the experienced user as well as an informative introductory instruction mnual for someone with his or her first iPhone. Also, the price is right at Amazon. When I first saw the price, I thought it was a able version that I woulld have to print , but it iis a complete paperback hard copy.
on February 20, 2010
My niece always took care of my technical problems, phone or computer. Well, she went off to college [proud of her]. The times I've run into a question about how to accomplish some step on my iPhone, the book walked me through the solution. Niece came home for a visit, was impressed how 'knowledgeable' her Auntie had become. p.s. Mac for Dummies equally good.
on December 11, 2016
great product, easy sale, quick delivery... thanks
on May 1, 2014
Although my iPhone is quite easy in many ways, this book is a priceless reference for me. Nice to know my questions can be answered with such ease of reading. The authors bring the information to my level of understanding, which I greatly appreciate!
on May 14, 2011
I love this book! Arrived on time, excellent condition.
I am technically challenged so I needed some help with my phone. This book has helped me tremendously! Easy to follow, very clear imstruction. I had my I phone mastered within a week! I am not afraid to go where I have not before with this book at my side!C
on August 22, 2012
I could only love this product if I really used and enjoyed all the options on my 3GS iphone. However, I can't imagine using what I need without this manual. I've relied on the Dummy books for years and appreciate having such a comprehensive resource.