iPhone 7 Plus Screen Replacement,iPhone 7 Plus LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Full Set with Free Tools for iPhone 7 Plus 5.5 inch White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Replacement screen ONLY for iphone 7 Plus 5.5 inch.
- NO home button,front-facing camera,earpiece speaker,metal shield plate.
- Tested TWICE before shipping to ensure 100% functionality.
- THREE MONTH Return Policy.
- ★Refer to the Iphone 7 Plus installation video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YJSK114N_I
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Screen Replacement for iphone 7 plus 5.5 inch ONLY .
1.Replace&repair faulty screen: display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues.
2. Each screen is tested before shipping.Product was cushion wrapped including the necessary tools as well as a sim card remover tool.
Notice: We are responsible for any damage during transit or quality problem. One Year Warranty,Buy With Confidence.
Have patience. The replacement process is not complicated at all. If you have any question.Please contact us, We will provide professional customer service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pressure sensitive home button no longer worker to navigate. thumb print and everything else works but have to use on screen home button to navigate between apps