Dual iPhone / iPod Splitter Cable. Charge up to Two Apple Devices At Once From a Single USB Port
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- iPod / iPhone dual 2-in-1 USB Cable
- Charge up to 2 iPod and/or iPhones at once (Sync one)
- USB 2.0 High Quality Cable
- Charge 2 devices using your existing wall or car charger
- 2 Year Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
2 in 1 Lightning Adapter for iPhone 7, Charger and 3.5mm Earphone Jack Cable Adapter (No Music Control) for the iPhone 7 7 Plus 6S 6 iPod iPad
iPhone Lightning Cable / Micro USB Dual Charging Cable,SzHahn 2 in 1 Braided Charger Cable for iPhone 7 7 Plus 6 6S Plus / iPad / Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S7 Edge / S6 Edge and More (3.28ft Gray)
Multi USB Charging Cable,ThinkANT 2Pack[3ft+1ft] 4 in 1 Multiple USB Charger Cable Charge Cord with 8Pin Lightning/30 Pin/Micro USB/Mini USB Connectors for iPhone Ipad Android MP3 and More
Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar Adapter for iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
SINGB B0752C86Y7 Splitter and Lightning Adapter Dual Headphone Jack Audio and Charge Cable for IPhone 7/7 Plus
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Devices||—||apple iphone 6, apple iphone 6 plus, apple iphone 6s||samsung galaxy s7, motorola moto g, apple iphone 6s plus, apple iphone 6 plus, motorola droid turbo, samsung galaxy s6 edge, samsung galaxy s7 edge, apple iphone 6s, apple iphone 5s||apple iphone 6s plus, apple iphone 4s, apple iphone 6 plus, apple iphone 3gs, apple iphone 6s, apple iphone 5c, apple iphone 5s||iphone 7iPhone 7 plus and any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or laterLightning audio headphonesApple Lighting to 3.5mm Adapter and any other Lightning adapter||iphone 7iPhone 7 plus and any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or laterLightning audio headphonesApple Lighting to 3.5mm Adapter and any other Lightning adapter|
This 2-in-1 Dual iPod/iPhone charger is perfect for families, roommates, Apple enthusiasts, and more! Use one cable to charge two iPhone or iPods at once. Save space and stay organized with this great accessory.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great. This cable will do exactly what you need. But you need to know a few usage tips that have snagged what happened to these negative reviewers.
1) iPad 2nd and 3rd generation requires more power to charge than the small little square two-prong USB plugs which only deliver 1.1A. (Such as this one: Apple USB Power Adapter (Newest Version) [Retail Packaging]) You have to use the small brick that delivers 2.1A or greater that came with your iPad 2nd or 3rd gen or iPhone4S. iPhones WILL charge on the 1.1A. It's very hard to read but look at the small print on the charger and make sure it says 2A or greater. Here's one: Genuine Apple Branded iPad / iPad 2 / iPhone 4 /iPhone 4S 10W USB Power Charger Adapter (Plug)
2) If you're charging two devices, use the small brick that delivers 2.1A. The 1.1A will not always have the juice for both when you split it.
3) If you need to sync a device, you can use this cable, just make sure you use the port that has the little "sync" icon and not the "lightning" icon.
4) Both plugs WILL charge two devices. There is no magic of the "lightning" plug versus the "sync" plug AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH AMPS (see point 2.)
5) The port plugs LOCK INTO THE DEVICE. You HAVE to PINCH THE SIDES TO REMOVE THEM. Don't muscle it off. This is a safety mechanism that has kept my phone from hitting the floor when accidentally pushed off the end of the table MANY times. It's a FEATURE.
6) The port plugs ONLY GO IN ONE WAY, with the "icons" facing the same way as the BACK of the phone. They will not fit any other way, DON'T FORCE THEM.
7) The total cable length is just over 3 feet. So don't plan to use this with a floor plug and a high desk, but plugged in on a desk or end table connected to the wall works fine.
If you do these steps, you will have a delightful time with this cable and it will give you years of great service as it has us!
The two cable ends are different. From what I can tell, the one with the round icon on it is the more powerful of the two ends. Use it to charge an iPhone quickly or an iPad overnight. The one with the lightning bolt icon has less power. Use it to power either device or charge an iPhone overnight.
To make the most of this cable, you MUST use it with a USB wall charger -- not your computer. You can use the iPad charger or any 2.1A or higher USB adapter. I've had excellent success with the Griffin 120 VAC 5A PowerBlock Plus, which also includes a wall plug.
This is not a fast charging cable. It's not a syncing cable. But it works fine for charging devices overnight. I have one set up at my bedside so I can keep both devices handy and charge them overnight.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I think it would be better if it had higher output on each cable for faster charging.
WARNING: the icons on the terminals of this device are ON THE BOTTOM. They are NOT on the top side as with Apple OEM devices. Had I flipped them over they would have worked immediately. He said he only tried it because he had seen this one time before. So...before you return them as not fitting your device, turn them over! No where does it tell you that in the packaging or on the device.
I have used these cords with the i.Sound Portable Power Max with 16,000 mAh for iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry. I have also used them with Ultra Compact High Output Dual USB Car Charger - 2.1A Output Ideal for Charging iPad, iPad 2, Galaxy, iPhone, HTC, Droid, GPS, and Other Tablets, Smart Phones and USB Powered Devices. In both cases, this Dual charging cord will continue to work, even when charging two iPads simultaneously.
By the way, I recommend both of the aforementioned charging solutions. They are better than most of the alternatives that I have tried.