Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$7.21+ Free shipping

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2008
This book is a wonderful, full color step by step introduction to the original iPhone. Note that this book doesn't cover the new 3G version of the iPhone. Although I don't have an iPhone yet, I was interested in an iPod Touch since it has everything but phone functions and it was very helpful for navigating through the menus and explaining what the settings cover. The full color pictures are excellent screen shots of the various features. It also walks you through basic set ups for personalization, and explains how to use the main features. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in an iPhone or an iPod Touch and not sure if you will like it. When the 3G version of this books comes out, grab the update. Great info for a reasonable price.
on July 23, 2011
After purchasing my I Phone, I was looking for some instructions. I found a folded leaflet with very little useful instructions. I found this "Visual I Phone Quick Tips", very helpful. I helped my neighbor with his as well. He has had his for four months and learned a lot from my book. Thanks to Visual.
on August 11, 2009
This book should be required reading for non technical I Phone users. One picture is worth a thousand words applies here. It uses text and illustrations to show you how to get the most from your I Phone.
on March 4, 2014
Bought for my father these are user friendly book tutorial excellent guide with pictures how to use his iphone, Many thanks for the prompt delivery and service.
on January 11, 2013
A must for anyone new to the iPhone. A "see and do" approach rather than wading through tons of copy. Sorry to say, I think it's out of print. But, copies can still be found, thanks to Amazon.
on March 3, 2012
This was a very helpful starter book for someone who never had an iphone before. It gave me lots of great tips on the basic things I needed to know to enjoy and use my phone.
on March 8, 2010
As a new i-Phone user I found this extremely helpful in every way. I have almost mastered it completely with the help of this little book and I am over 60!!:-)