- Save 15% on elago High Definition Film x 2 pieces for iPhone 5 + Microfiber Cleaner when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by elago®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iPhone SE case, elago [Breathe][Coral Blue] - [Heat Reduction][Minimalistic][True Fit] - for iPhone SE/5/5S
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed to fit your iPhone 5/5S perfectly
- Durable hardshell construction
- Ultra Silm fit case, Light weight
- Direct access to all device features
- Design by elago in California and made in Korea
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
iPhone SE case, elago [Slim Fit 2][Coral Blue] - [Light][Minimalistic][True Fit] - for iPhone SE/5/5S
iPhone 5/5s/SE Case, CellEver Dual Guard Protective Shock-Absorbing Scratch-Resistant Rugged Drop Protection Cover For iPhone 5/5S/SE (Mint)
iPhone 5S Case,iPhone SE Case,Dmix Cute Apple Protective Case Soft Bumper Cases Shockproof Hybird Rubber Slim Case Anti-scratch Shell Dual Color TPU Back Cover for iPhone 5S SE 5 (Black/Purple)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Coral Blue||Coral Blue||Mint||Black/Purple|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 5/5S||iPhone SE / 5 / 5S||Apple iPhone SE, 5 & 5S||iPhone 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 5|
Search for our other elago S5 Slim Fit iPhone 5 cases.
Also, check out our elago High Definition Film for iPhone 5 on Amazon.
Clothe and protect your iPhone 5 in style!
Our new S5 Breathe case for the iPhone 5 lets you protect and cover your phone in style! The case was molded to fit perfectly and allows easy, full access to all buttons and ports on your device.
Our Breathe cases are specially coated to reduce the amount of scratches, oil, and dirt residue left on your phone, all while improving grip quality.
The case's design allows you to use your phone as if there was nothing attached to it at all; remove it from your pocket or purse with no hassle!
Though we could have manufactured our products through China, elago chose to manufacture and produce products through Korea to assure quality control and the use of toxic free chemicals in the plastic.
The iPhone 5 is a phone with remarkable design and it needs the proper case to compliment it. Clothe your phone in the crisp, clean style it deserves with our S5 Breathe case! Check out all of the eye-catching colors available!
Eco Friendly Package
Waste is a big issue when it comes to environmental consciousness and we understand where the waste comes from.
We created our Eco Friendly Packaging for the customer, as well as for the wellness of Earth and future generations.
With less plastic in the packaging, not only is it cheaper for the customer, but it also creates less waste that ends up in a landfill.
At elago we are doing our part to help the Earth, do your part by recycling!
elago S5 Breathe Case
iPhone 5-All carrier (AT&T / Verizon / Sprint)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest problem with this case is the fit, which initially seemed almost too loose. I used it for a few days before writing this review to ascertain whether it would stay on well. It does. There isn't a fear of it falling off, even in a fall. It's more cosmetic. It doesn't fit snugly against the screen near the volume buttons. The portion of the case between the screen and the volume buttons is a thin piece of plastic, as is necessary to provide access to the buttons. That little piece of plastic doesn't hug the phone, leaving a gap large enough for light to be seen. I've added a couple of customer images to show this. I'm not going to return it, because it will work just fine, but I also won't be buying it in any additional colors, which I probably would have done if the case fit better.
* Grip; the soft feel versions of this case create a suede texture that is nice in your hand. The gloss version isn't slippery, the perforations help with grip, but I prefer the soft feels extra grip.
* Breathe; the only case I like more than this one is the Magpul Exec. However, it doesn't breathe so moisture builds up. Heat, humidity and dust will form a nasty sludge in most other cases. The perforations of this case allow heat and moisture to escape.
* Color; the black iPhone has a bluish gunmetal coloring while this case has a warmer tint. If you're getting the dark grey to compliment the dark grey of the iPhone you will be disappointed. It doesn't look terrible but it's not ideal. I recommend going with a different color.
* Durability; this case is very similar to the Default Case. The thin, lightweight material has the tradeoff that it will stretch and crack over time. This style case has always been my favorite and this flaw is present in all of them. Hopefully the future will gift us with a better plastic.
These cases provide basic protection and are great for people that use applications like streaming video and audio, or GPS that makes their phone very warm. This case allows the phone to breathe, unlike other cases that actually insulate the heat and make things worse.
The colors are cool (except the silver which comes off looking a little cheap and low-quality) and they have a great feel to them. Slippery enough for those who like to slide it in and out of pants pockets all day, but enough grip to hold onto the phone easily.
They dont add alot of width or depth to the phone, so it's pretty unobtrusive.
The only downside to these cases is the weak point that is next to the silent/volume switches. Since its thinnest here, this is ALWAYS where the case fails first. Then it becomes a sharp broken plastic piece that some people can live with for a while, but will eventually fail and they need a new case. I get around 6 months or so of heavy usage before the thin plastic piece cracks or breaks. Some people get much more time out of it but are more gentle or dont use their phone as much.
Since the price-point came down from where they originally priced, it's not bad to just use it and buy another once it wears out.
The iPhone 5 flavor fits nicely, is nice and thin and I like the white color when I'm at the pool and leave it out in the Sun. The tiny holes give it a better grip unless the weather is cold and dry (then it's as slippery as hard plastic... I might dot it with hot glue to add a little more grip). The front edge sticks out just about 1/16" past the front glass surface of the iPhone 5 so there is protection if you drop this face down. I haven't dropped my iPhone 5 yet, and I don't intend to test it, so I don't know how much protection this case will provide. Others have said that the case cracked when their phone was dropped... I can see that possibly happening, but it's not obvious.
Unfortunately, the iPhone 4 flavor does not extend past the front face of the iPhone 4. If the iPhone 4 lands face down the glass is hitting the ground. I would not buy this case for an iPhone 4.
Update after one year (iPhone 5 case):
- Overall, I think this is a pretty good case... I'm going to order another one
- I've dropped the phone 3 times over the year. This case has 1/2" cracks around the corners at the bottom. The phone was fully protected through all three drops... no dents, no scratches, no chips... no sign of damage to the phone.
- The case still works, but I worry that it has become less "protective" with the cracks in both bottom corners.
- the holes in the case really make this non-slip. It feels secure in the hand