Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
asked by kno-it-all on August 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Ok, I realize I'm answering my own question now, but the answer is: This is compatible with the iPhone 4G.

Answer from:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TP594VC/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

If anyone knows about any issues though, I'm still curious! Thanks!
kno-it-all answered on August 4, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just received this today, and so far, so good! I have been listening to Pandora for the last 2 hours and it sounds great...no interference, received a call and music stopped to allow me to answer and still no static or interference. I live in a rural area, no access to 3G, although I do have wireless in my house. Phone fits in dock with my hard case on. Hope this info. helps.
MJT answered on December 28, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For real? works perfectly with Iphone 4?? Charging, sounds, control? everything??
Honest dude answered on June 23, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does not work fully with the iphone4. There are two options: with or without cradle. With cradle it does not charge yet plays. Without cradle it charges but it does come up with an error message.
JJ answered on July 22, 2011

A
does anyone have any information on whether this unit will damage the iphone 4? I heard reports that the JBL micro on stage II was frying the iphone 4's..
Lee J. Kanne answered on September 23, 2011

A
For real? works perfectly with Iphone 4?? Charging, sounds, control? everything??
Honest dude answered on June 23, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product