iPlay, iLearn Baby Stacking, Nesting and Sorting Cups, Counting Toys, Indoor, Outdoor, Bath, Beach, Educational Development Gift for 12, 18 Month, 1, 2, 3 Year Old Infant, Toddler, Boy, Girl, Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.50 (14%)|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.8 x 6.8 x 28 inches|
|Number of Pieces||18|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Superior Design & Quality - Build a magnificent castle up to 28 inches / 73 cm in height. Made from high-quality material. Safe for kids. Cups are easy to clean and won't break.
- Multiple Ways to Play - 18 pieces in total. This toy can be used in many kinds of play such as: stacking, nesting, shape sorting, bath play, beach play, and more!
- Learning Skills - Your baby can stack and nest cups, identify colors, differentiate sizes, match shapes and study numbers! Playing develops kids' fine-motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving skills.
- Storage Function - Turn the base upside down, and it becomes a storage box. After playing, let your baby develop a good habit of putting toys away.
- Give the Perfect Gift - Fabulous variety of play in one purchase, absolutely excellent quality and reasonable price. Perfect for babies.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Safety Warning: Babies, toddlers and children should always have adult supervision when playing with any toys. Toys should always be visually checked by an adult for any damage before a baby, toddler or child plays with them. Toys should be maintained in good working condition, and cleaned regularly for safety and hygiene. Broken toys should be discarded in a safe manner.
iPlay, iLearn Stacking & Nesting Cups
Encourages Standing-Up and Develops Hand-Eye Coordination.
100% Safe Product
Kid-friendly and safe, with lab-tested 100% safe plastics and dyes.
Have Fun Learning with Your Baby
Playing together with your baby enhances parent-child relationships. Have a satisfying time with your baby.
Through this cup set, your baby can differentiate colors and sizes, learn shapes and numbers, and exercise hand-eye coordination.
Castle stacker also has a storage function. Put all the cups in the storage box and take them to the beach where your baby can play with them in the sand.
When your baby is taking a bath, these cups can float on the surface of the water. The bottoms of the cups have two drainage holes, so your baby can spray water out. Fun baby gift great for baby showers.
Used as Little Flowerpots
If your kids like plants, you can also choose several cups to use as planters. Planting small plants can cultivate children's inner qualities such as love and carefulness, which will be of great benefit to their future life development.
A Gift of Love
Superior design makes this one of the best gifts for toddlers and infant babies.
|Baby Bath Toys||Water Spray Bath Toys||Toddler Stacking Cups||Electronic Musical Bus||Water Spray Bath Toys|
|Recommended Age||6 months and up||12 months and up||12 months and up||18 months and up||12 months and up|
|Highlights||Squirt Water||Flashing Light||Nesting and Sorting||Flashing Light||Flashing Light|
|Wind Up||Spray Water||Match Shapes||Match Shapes||Spray Water|
|Spin Rattle||Self Swim||Counting Toys||Learn Counting||Self Swim|
|Recognize Color||Recognize Color||Recognize Color|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He had so much fun building and knocking it down.
I like that it comes.with shapes that fit into the appropriate cut outs on the bottom of the castle where all the plastic blocks are stored.