Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "iPower T5 4-Feet 8 Lamp 6400K Fluorescent Ho Tube ..." and save 25% off the $159.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
iPower T5 4-Feet 8 Lamp 6400K Fluorescent Ho Tube Grow Light Fixture
|Price:||$152.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 feet grounded power cord. 6400k bulbs included (54-Watt each). Rated wattage: 432
- 40,000 lumens. Reflector returns 95% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs
- Daisy Chain Plug - Power up to 5 fixtures off one outlet, less clutter, more convenience; Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
- Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the fixture via 4 banks of lighting
- UL listed. 2 year warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- iPower is one of the leading manufacturers of grow light systems, supplying the gardeners worldwide for over a decade. Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed
iPower T5 Fixture With 8 Tubes
- iPower T5 grow lights are a special type of fluorescent bulb that has become the industry-standard for growing seedlings and greens indoors. These bulbs are 5/8" in diameter and are some of the most efficient fluorescent bulbs during the market
Reasons to Use T5 Fixture
Demand for energy savings has brought T5 light fixtures to the forefront of the market. Customers with warehouses, light manufacturing facilities, and more are replacing old style Probe Start Metal Halides and Mercury Vapor fixtures with T5 lighting.
This light is not only energy efficient but also very powerful. Because it consumes 432 watts of power you will be able to save money on electricity with this light but at the same time the light gives out 40000 lumens in total ensuring that the plants that are under this fixture get the best possible light to help them grow tall and strong.
|T5 Bulbs 5 Pack 6400K||54W/4FT/2-BULBS/T5/6400K Grow Light System with Stand Rack||1/8 Inch 8FT Long Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger 150lb Capacity||12w LED Grow Light||24w LED Grow Light||7 Day Programmable Digital Electric Timer|
|Features||Feature a Full spectrum and high output intensity with just 24watt power usage which provide everything you need to get your plants growing.||Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made with metal and very sturdy.||Up to 75-pound weight load capacity per ratchet; a pair can handle 150-pounds.||Constructed with 18 ultra bright LEDs (12 white & 6 red).||Constructed with 18 ultra bright LEDs (12 white & 6 red).||8 On/Off Programs, 7-DAY Programmable.|
The bulbs included with this T5 fixture are 6,400K color temperature which are most beneficial to plant that either have just started to sprout or are already growing. But if your plants are already in their blooming stages of their growth then you can replace these with 3,000K bulbs to give the plants warmer light that is better suited for flowering.
T5 grow light possesses reflectors that are able to reflect about 95% of all emitted light back to the plants making this fixture more efficient. Two switches allow you to turn on only 4 of the four bulbs at a time, giving you the option to variate the light output. The daisy chain feature that allows you to plug together multiple T5 lights and power them all from one outlet so you don’t have a clutter of wires taking up space in your indoors gardening space.
Showing 1-8 of 48 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could use better mounting options for my grow lights but I like this product.
this is not the lamps fault I would like a method of mounting that allows me to raise and lower the lamps.
I bought the lift's but they just do not work will with my application on a bakers rack for my plant stand.
there is just to much mechanism in the pull cords.