Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
iPower T5 4-Feet 4 Lamp 6400K Fluorescent Ho Tube Grow Light Fixture
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 feet grounded power cord. 6400k bulbs included (54-Watt each). Rated wattage: 216
- 20,000 lumens. Reflector returns 95% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs
- Daisy Chain Plug - Power up to 10 fixtures off one outlet, less clutter, more convenience; Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
- Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the fixture via 2 banks of lighting
- UL listed. 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- iPower is one of the leading manufacturers of grow light systems, supplying the gardeners worldwide for over a decade. Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed.
iPower T5 Fixture With 4 Tubes
- iPower T5 grow lights are a special type of fluorescent bulb that has become the industry-standard for growing seedlings and greens indoors. These bulbs are 5/8" in diameter and are some of the most efficient fluorescent bulbs during the market.
Reasons to Use T5 Fixture
Demand for energy savings has brought T5 light fixtures to the forefront of the market. Customers with warehouses, light manufacturing facilities, and more are replacing old style Probe Start Metal Halides and Mercury Vapor fixtures with T5 lighting.
This light is not only energy efficient but also very powerful. Because it consumes 216 watts of power you will be able to save money on electricity with this light but at the same time the light gives out 20000 lumens in total ensuring that the plants that are under this fixture get the best possible light to help them grow tall and strong.
|T5 Bulbs 5 Pack 6400K||54W/4FT/2-BULBS/T5/6400K Grow Light System with Stand Rack||1/8 Inch 8FT Long Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger 150lb Capacity||12w LED Grow Light||24w LED Grow Light||7 Day Programmable Digital Electric Timer|
|Features||Feature a Full spectrum and high output intensity with just 24watt power usage which provide everything you need to get your plants growing.||Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made with metal and very sturdy.||Up to 75-pound weight load capacity per ratchet; a pair can handle 150-pounds.||Constructed with 18 ultra bright LEDs (12 white & 6 red)||Constructed with 18 ultra bright LEDs (12 white & 6 red)||8 On/Off Programs, 7-DAY Programmable.|
The bulbs included with this T5 fixture are 6,400K color temperature which are most beneficial to plant that either have just started to sprout or are already growing. But if your plants are already in their blooming stages of their growth then you can replace these with 3,000K bulbs to give the plants warmer light that is better suited for flowering.
T5 grow light possesses reflectors that are able to reflect about 95% of all emitted light back to the plants making this fixture more efficient. Two switches allow you to turn on only 2 of the four bulbs at a time, giving you the option to variate the light output. The daisy chain feature that allows you to plug together multiple T5 lights and power them all from one outlet so you don’t have a clutter of wires taking up space in your indoors gardening space.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few concerns though
1) 1 bulb arrived broken in half, inside the package with all the other bulbs intact and no packaging damaged. Coincidence or sent that way? I don't know.
2) the first and third bulb are a major pain. Unless they are both sitting just right, they go out- they seem to be on a circuit together. Had them working, then adjusted the light and had to spend another 20 minutes fiddling with it to get them on again. Anything that bumps or moves the light fixture will cause these bulbs to go out. I saw another review that mentioned this, which makes me wonder if it's a manufacturing defect/loose wire/connector of some sort,
2a) the seedlings underneath these bulbs are spindly as if they aren't getting enough light. I don't see any difference in brightness when the bulbs are on, but it makes me wonder.
3) Came with 2 hooks that connect to the 4 slots on each end of the light for hanging. But they don't seat well in the holes. Easy fix with a pair of pliers.
I emailed a few days ago about the broken bulb, but haven't yet received a response. That was before I noticed the issue with bulbs 1 and 3. I'll probably keep it since I don't have an alternate light source for my seedlings, but disappointed in the quality for the cost. I had looked at other brands but chose this one because I was very happy with the smaller grow light that I have.
I could use better mounting options for my grow lights but I like this product.
this is not the lamps fault I would like a method of mounting that allows me to raise and lower the lamps.
I bought the lift's but they just do not work will with my application on a bakers rack for my plant stand.
there is just to much mechanism in the pull cords.