iPower Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heating Mat for Turtles Lizards Frogs and Other Small Animals, Multi Sizes
|List Price:||$11.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$0.73 (6%)|
- Improved Design：new PTC heating material and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperature within few minutes and save energy
- Strong Adhesive：3M adhesive paper provides a strong stick to the contact area of the terrarium for optimum heat transfer.
- Applications: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea
- Specifications：Size: 4"x7"; 4Watts; Length of cord: 6fts，120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed. Apply to 1-5 Gallon.
- Excellent Protective Performance：Water proof and moisture proof design, the use environment is more diverse. Water proof design that enables safe scrubbing, but please do not put the heating pad in water.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed.
- We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.
Heating pad for reptile, Under tank warmer
Provide suitable temperature for your pets.
Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animals, pet, or plant terrariums.
- Size: 4"x7"; 4W; Length of cord: 6fts
- 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed
- Easy to clean and convenient to use
- Provide quick warm and save energy
- Waterproof and moisture proof designed
- Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc
All of them will be happy with iPower heat pad
Great heater for lizard
Great heater for bearded dragon
Great heater for snakes
Good heater hermit crabs
Water proof and moisture proof design, Please do not use it in water.
New PTC heating material and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
3M Adhesive Paper
Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it.
|6"x8" Reptile Heat Pad||8"x12" Reptile Heat Pad||8"x18" Reptile Heat Pad||2-Pack 4"x7" Reptile Heat Pad||Heat Mat Thermostat Controller||150W Reptile Heat Lamp|
|You can also choose these products||6"x8" 8W Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat||8"x12" 16W Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat||8"x18" 24W Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat||2-Pack 4"x7" 4W Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat||40°F -108°F Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing||150W Infrared Ceramic Heat Emitter Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb No Light Emitting Brooder Coop Heater|
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4"x7" 4 watt 1-5 Gallon M : 6"x8" 8 watt 10-20 Gallon L : 8"x12" 16 watt 30-40 Gallon XL : 8"x18" 24 watt 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 4"x7" ; 4W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 8. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 9. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc. At room temperature 68°F(20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 80°F(26. 7°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
Product detailsSize:4 X 7 Inch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 8.5 x 2 inches; 6.35 Ounces
- Item model number : PTHTPDS
- Date First Available : October 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : iPower
- ASIN : B076FKX9JC
- Country of Origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The seller followed up on my negative review and replaced the product free after I had been refunded. The new heating element (tested before install) works fine. I'm happy with the product, and respect the seller for making the effort in customer service. This heater will be a backup for my primary heat source.
By S Pearce on November 28, 2018
I am using a jump start thermostat as well set at 94 degrees F and the hottest part of the mat is 104F while the coolest past is 86F. A bit worrying if you ask me.
I have used this heat mat for about a month and the hottest it will get is 86F. My thermostat is set on 100F. I do not kkow if it's because the weather is colder so the heat mat doesnt work as effectively, or the heat mat is just a piece of garbage. I'm guessing the latter.
Top reviews from other countries
Realmente lo recomiendo