Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "iPower 1000 Watt Metal Halide MH Grow Light Lamp B..." and save 72% off the $59.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
iPower 1000 Watt Metal Halide MH Grow Light Lamp Bulb with Full Spectrum, 6000K
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- iPower 1000 watt MH bulb compatible with electronic and magnetic ballasts, 92,000 Lumens
- 6,000K blue & violet spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth. Ideal for rapid growth phase of plants. Greatly enhances all-around plant growth to stimulate vegetative growth
- Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours
- Startup time: allow 3-5 mins for full bright. Please wait at least 5 mins after power shut off before striking again
- Long bulb life: 12,000 hours. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumption. Warranty: 1 year
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Dear customer, the yellow residue in the MH bulb is unvaporized gas. This is completely normal. While the bulb is lightening, over time the unevaporated elements inside the bulb will dissipate
iPower 1000W MH Grow Light Bulb
- Produces light by an electric arc through the vaporized mercury and metal halides, a mix of metals and halogens
- The filament generates a wider spectrum of wavelengths of light, produces more short-wavelength light and has strong light penetration
- Blue & violet spectrum and high PAR made specially for optimizing vegetative growth
iPower GLRope Gives You The Best Outcome!
-- Zinc Plated Steel and Metal Internal Gears.
-- Weight Capacity – 150/300 pounds.
-- Rope Material – Braided Polypropylene.
-- Hook Material – Zinc Plated Steel and Metal Internal Gears.
-- Internal Gears – 100% Stainless Steel - Rust Free.
-- Fully Adjustable and Locking.
-- Tear and Rust Resistant.
|Package Height||3.7 x 3.7 x 15.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.05 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item iPower 1000 Watt Metal Halide MH Grow Light Lamp Bulb with Full Spectrum, 6000K
iPower 600 Watt Metal Halide MH Grow Light Lamp Bulb with Full Spectrum, 6000K
EyeHortilux HX66785 1000-Watt Super HPS Spectrum Grow Bulb, 1-Pack
iPower 400 Watt Metal Halide MH Grow Light Lamp Bulb with Full Spectrum, 6000K
Hortilux Universal Eye Hortilux Metal Halide Bulb, 1000W
iPower 600 Watt High Pressure Sodium Super HPS Grow Light Lamp Bulb with Full Spectrum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Got Hydro||Amazon.com||Hobbies N' Things||Amazon.com|
|Style Name||MH Bulb||MH Bulb||1-Pack||MH Bulb||—||HPS Bulb|
|Wattage||600 watts||600 watts||1,000 watts||400 watts||1,000||600 watts|
No longer at the mercy of the weather. The iPower 1000W Metal Halide Bulb lets you grow better by providing reliability and performance. By concentrating its output around 450-500nm (blue to white) wavelength of light, this bulb provides the essential spectrum needed for most plants on maximizing short internodes and chlorophyll density. * Weight 0.8-pound * Maximum power 1000W * Base type Mogul E39 * Initial lumen (Lm) 88,000 * Color temperature (K) 6,500 * Color index (RA) 65 * Expected Life Span (Hr) 15,000 * Frequency (Hz) 60 * Bulb orientation vertical and horizontal * Non insect-luring * Good fog penetration * Compatible with all standard 1000W digital ballasts
iPower Grow Light
iPower Digital Dimmable Grow Light Ballast - 400W, 600W, 1000W
Want to grow bigger and better plants? Tired of yielding less due to poor weather? iPower HPS/MH Digital Dimmable Grow Light System is the solution for all indoor & greenhouse gardens.
iPower Super HPS & Metal Halide Lamp - 400W, 600W, 1000W
Super High-Pressure Sodium Bulb
Metal Halide Bulb
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many plants can fit under a 4' x 4' (16 sq. ft.) area?
A: The amount of plants that can fit in a 4' x 4' area is completely dependent on the size of the plants and the size of the pots used. A five gallon pot is about 12" in diameter on the bottom, which means you may have up to 16 pots in a 4' x 4' area.
Q: Can a lower wattage lamp be used with a higher wattage iPower ballast, and vice-versa?
A: Different mismatched wattage lamp and ballast per light fixture may cause premature ballast and/or lamp failure, and is not covered under warranty. Please use the same paired wattage lamp and ballast per light fixture; the dimming feature is designed for the purpose of a lowering lamp output when needed.
Top customer reviews
My bulb arrived with the manufacturer's box opened MANY times previously. The wear & tear on the lip of the box was severely worn. I have a LUX meter. I held the LUX meter to the bulb I received and my currently bulb being replaced (same IPower model). The new bulb I recieved is weaker than my six month old bulb.
There are many inexperienced and rookie folks in this hobby and would not know the difference between a used bulb (which is not blown, just losing it's LUMS). It is possible we are dealing with folks selling old bulbs. At this point I have fact supporting they are selling old bulbs and zero information to support they are not.
I have been using ipower stuff for over a year and will never use hordel*x again. This most recent purchase of mine was a six pack of 1000.s and I was quite surprised to find two of the six would not fire. On Wednesday Aug 3, I contacted the company about this- today, Fri Aug 6th I had the new replacement bulbs on my doorstep! Try that with any other company. Ipower has another customer for life!
Cons: I did not buy two and received a broken bulb which blew as soon as i turned it on. There was a piece of tiny broken glass inside the bulb and when i turned it on it blew off a small part of the bulb so i had to return the bulb. Due to time restraints i had to go to my local hydro dealer and buy a bulb for twice as much.I don't believe the fault of the manufacturer or seller but it might have been packed in the middle of the box not against the side where it can take the brunt of any mistreatment on the part of the shipper.