Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on April 8, 2017
A little odd that this "item" and its reviews are exactually several very different items. My review is for the 36W 4ft light system with stand.

Easy to assemble and much more durable than I expected. I hooked it up to a timer switch we had lying around and our seedlings couldn't be happier. Pictures shown are initial setup and then 1 week later.

The adjustment string is a pretty neat idea and has allowed is to adjust the light for taller and shorter plants.

We've had it only a week and are very happy. I wish I did a control grow without the light to show the difference but I didn't. So oh well. I will try to remember to update in a few weeks.
review imagereview imagereview image
23 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2018
This is a great grow light! I was in need of a grow light because my indoor seedlings were becoming too leggy due to lack of light. I ordered one and received it within a couple of days via Prime. It was quick and easy to assemble. Another review mentioned that it was very sturdy, and it is. The leggy seedlings were saved and are now growing very happily. Loved it so much I purchased another grow light so I can start even more seeds indoors. Unfortunately, one of the connectors arrived broken. Instead of having to return the entire item, I was able to contact the seller and provide pictures of the broken piece, which they immediately sent a replacement for. Great customer service! I appreciate actual photos of items, so am providing a couple of my own. I would highly recommend this light for the quality and price.
review imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2018
I purchased a huge crate at Costco to make a bread/dough proofing box. I bought this to line it and warm it. Perhaps overkill as it is large, but my bread is rising better than ever. I love the fact that it has the temperature controller so when it is cold in my house I can still provide the perfect temp for my dough. In addition, this is large enough to start my peppers and tomatoes from the seeds I save every year. The price can’t be beat, and will be used Year round...
3 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2018
Works as advertised. My seedlings seem to be doing well enough with good color. I have read that you should keep the light within a few inches of the seedlings but this isn't possible without some modification either raising the seedlings or adding more string to the light hanger. The only other thing I would take a few points off for is that the Tee fittings are loose so it falls apart when you move the unit Otherwise it's plenty sturdy enough for hanging the light which is very light. The height adjustment works well similar to the gusset adjuster on a ski parka.
2 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2017
So far, so good. The heat mat and controller appear to be working well, and I like the digital setting for the thermostat. Nice, heavy duty 3-prong power cords, too. My only complaint so far is that it took a very long time for the rolled up heat mat to flatten out sufficiently to use. But for the price, I don't mind waiting a few days. Perhaps I was being a bit overly cautious, but didn't want to risk breaking internal wiring by being too aggressive in unrolling it. To be clear, this is the large, 4 ft long mat.
3 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2018
Light works good, but came with one of the corner pieces broken. Have it held together with duct tape. Would like to order a repair part, but can't contact seller.
4 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2016
The build quality is solid, the item is well-designed, and the interface is simple enough to use and program, if a bit tricky to learn at first. However in 2 weeks of trying to make this product work, I encounter the same issue every time: the timer works flawlessly for 1 or 2 days, then ceases functioning entirely until I unplug and reset it. I have gone through this same process 4-5 times over the past 2 weeks of use, programming it a bit differently each time just to make sure I had done nothing wrong, but it is the same story every time: it works exactly as expected for a day or two, and then abruptly stops.

After reading the other stellar reviews for this product I worry I may have gotten a counterfeit. Some reviewers mention the instruction manual was useful, however mine shipped only with a small index card printed in broken English and a barcode blacked out with Sharpie.

I will be buying another product and sending this back as it's unusable in this condition.
review image
34 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2018
So far it works great! Had it almost a week now. I set it for turning off our wifi every night of the week at midnight and turn it on the next morning. Setting it wasn't too bad after refering to the instructions. Imagine that, reading the instructions. Novel idea! May not be something most people could figure out on their own. One simple repeated setting was pretty simple. This thing is capable of all kinds of on/off settings, which of course would make it more complex. Both of these outlets work together. There is another slightly more expensive unit that does have 2 independent outlets.
on March 23, 2018
The light is not as effective as some others that I have. Also, for some reason when this is on, it is causing breakers in other areas of my house to pop. Never had a problem with my breakers before and the house is only 1 year old. When turned off, I don't have any issues with breakers popping. I have other grow lights and none of them seem to be an issue. The stand is great, but I might switch to a different light when using it.
on November 16, 2017
So far so good, doing everything I want with a very easy set up. Could have hook on controller for easy hanging of controller.Put in the middle of a 4x4 grow tent made a big difference in maintaining stable tempature. I have also added a layer of reflex under the tent it has made kick on less.
One person found this helpful