Fonesalesman iQi Mobile - New & Improved 0.5mm Thin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S for a Soft Case
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 5S, Apple iPhone 5C|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- iQi for iPhone is Qi compatible wireless charging receiver for the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S and iPod Touch 5
- Wirelessly charges your iPhone when used in tandem with any Qi compatible charging transmitter pad, such as the WoodPuck, QiStone+ and KoolPad
- Designed to be used with most soft iPhone cases. Blends seamlessly into your phone by slipping under most soft cases
- New & Improved iQi is optimised for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
- iQi is not certified by Apple (non-MFi accessory)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
iQi Mobile, Wireless Charging for the iPhone
- iQi for iPhone enables Wireless Charging on your compatible iPhone 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 5, 5C, 5S & iPod Touch 5, 6. Wireless Charging with no bulk.
- Now you can charge your phone using any of your favourite Wireless Chargers
- Blends seamlessly into your phone by slipping under most soft cases
- New & Improved iQi is optimised for iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus
- Qi technology can be used with most non-metallic cases and under 2mm thick. Please note that hard cases, cards and other objects may block the signal, thus we recommend using soft cases.
iQi Mobile uses the universal standard of wireless charging technology, making it capable with a plethora of wireless chargers on the market.
Fits Under Most Soft Cases
The iQi receiver was not designed to be obtrusive, and can fit underneath most soft cases while still providing charging capabilities.
Measuring at only 0.5mm thick, the iQi mobile is unobtrusive and is barely noticable once applied, besides the newfound wireless charging capability that is.
iQi for iPhone is a Qi standard wireless charging receiver with a uniquely designed lightning connector attached via an ultra-thin flexible ribbon cable. The iQi for iPhone powers your iPhone conveniently through the lightning connector, that seamlessly disappears behind your soft case. This technology enables you to easily charge your phone on any Qi compatible charging pad, such as the WoodPuck charger. The iQi for iPhone is smaller and thinner than your credit card, at only 0.5mm at its thinnest point to 1.4mm at its thickest.
Step 1: Insert iQi Mobile into the Lightning port of your iPhone. Gently bend it around the back of the phone. Ensure silver iQi logo is facing up.
Step 2: While holding iQi Mobile secure in the middle, gently slide the phone into the case starting with the port and proceeding with the upper parts of the iPhone.
Step 3: Your iPhone is ready to charge!
Step 4: To start charging, simply place your iPhone on a compatible Wireless Charger such as WoodPuck: Bamboo Edition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay, I’ve had this product for a couple of months now and here is my updated review.
1. The charger is still working with my iPhone 7+. Have had no issues.
2. It gets very HOT when charging and is very SLOW to charge.
3. When I need to charge it quickly thru the lightening cable, it’s a pain to have to keep removing the plug from iQi.
4.I’m going to have to reorder a new iQi bc my fingernail just split the cable. :/
5. Would I recommend this? Maybe not. With the heat this thing generates while charging and how slow it charges seems that it’s not as feasible as a lightening cable.
6. I’ve not had issues with charging or using the iQi with my phone case, just that it’s a pain when I need to use the lightening cable or the AUX jack...:/
Edit 2017-09-09: I ordered another one; this time it failed only after 3-4 re-insertions. Why did I have to remove and reinsert the connectors when I said in my last update I wouldn't have to do them anymore? Removing it from the case to cool it from over heating. As noted in other review, this receiver produces a lot of heat; enough that when in the Spigen Tough Armor case and sitting on the car dash charging in a Spigen Qi Wireless Charger / Car Phone holder, it will cause the iPhone to overheat on a summer day in Texas. I also rigged a Qi charging pad for the phone holder on my motorcycle; after 30-60 minutes out in the sun with the charger on, it overheats (as opposed to taking hours normally when not charging.) This is a good concept, but until the heating issue is resolved, I will be looking for another receiver for my case that doesn't produce as much heat.
Edit 2017-05-05: This has stopped working. The charging plug-in strip will not handle more than 10-20 removal/insertions. Unfortunately I would buy this again as it is the only one that fits in the case. (& I imagine insertions/removals would no longer be an issue as I now have wireless syncing setup on my iPhone.
The first one worked great for 5 days before failing. That's when the dreaded apple device not supported message would appear. The chargers I used would detect it, but then it seemed to drain the battery more than charge it. I thought it could be the charger, so I tried it on a powerboat (never buy puck style chargers) a TYLT charger (best there is but $$$$) and ravpower chargers. Ravpower works pretty well for costing less than the TYLT charger but at less amps.
Back on topic. I read reviews and thought if these lasted a few months then I would be ahead of the game. Unfortunately, as stated above, didn't last a week. Tried it with it just taped to the ipod touch, inside a hard case and other various cases. All worked and then stopped. It's quite unfortunate because it appears as if its a great solution to apple not having qi devices yet. The ribbon is thin but not that fragile. I had the Qi logo facing down and the pins on the ribbon down as well when plugged in.
It is an expensive workaround but one I would have gladly put up with if apple supported the product and reliability was better.
I said if the first one works I would get a second one and I also ordered additional chargers. Unfortunately for me I have to pay the ups charges for the 2 chargers that are unopened and also return the iqi cards. All in all it's a $7.00 lesson.
Two stars because it is a good attempt, but the cost and reliability are the reasons I cannot recommend this product at this time.
I was NOT given one to use and review so take my review with a grain of salt.
Right now when i attempt to use it, it does the charging sound and appears to be charging. After a while, when i return i notice that the battery got lower. Not higher. I left it charging at 74% and returned after half an hour to find it at 70% with the charging indicator still showing and the phone slightly warm. I checked the position of the phone and the qi charger and its fine. I use the TYLT VU charger so it doesn't take much to position it properly.
To be fair, i have taken it off a few times. maybe around 5 or 6 times in total. So it might be my fault that it stopped working. But whenever i take it off, i do it very slowly/carefully.
Also a friend of mine uses this on a 5s and has yet to take it off. It's still working perfectly. So before i get another, i just have to ask, how many times can a user take this thing off before it breaks?
Top reviews from other countries
Advice make sure you enable sync by wi-fi by using cable before you stick it on your phone.
Not worth returning. Pointless purchase.
I wish it did cause I bought chargers already.