Consider these available items
iROCKER All-Around Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 11' Long 32" Wide 6" Thick SUP Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, RIGID iROCKER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: 11' Long x 32" Wide x 6" Thick- Board Weight 24 lbs.- Weight Limit of up to 435 lbs. Great for taller riders or multiple passengers. The 32” width makes for extra stability while the sporty shape of the board still allows for a fast-tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight and super durable.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE CARBON PADDLE: Floating carbon paddle is less than half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle, designed to make you enjoy your paddle session. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- FULL THROTTLE, DUAL CHAMBER, TRIPLE ACTION HAND PUMP by iROCKER: Easy to use 25” triple action dual chamber hand pump comes with an integrated pressure gauge and inflates your board up fast. New for 2020: Now includes four Action Mounts for securing valuables, four more D-rings and an additional bungee-cord cargo area.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iRocker SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- WHATS NEW for 2020: Now includes four Action Mounts for securing valuables, four more D-rings and an additional bungee-cord cargo area. All backed by our 2 year warranty. We stand 100% behind our products so you can buy with confidence.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 36.6 x 18.9 x 13.8 inches; 44.31 Pounds
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 23, 2019
- Manufacturer : iROCKER
- ASIN : B07ZH3X5JH
Best Sellers Rank:
#316,293 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #141 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On two occasions, I called iRocker with questions. The quality fiberglass paddle that came with my board is enough different from my daughter's that, as a complete neophyte, I couldn't figure out in which direction I should hold it. That was sorted out in a short phone call. The air valve continued to have a slow leak despite tightening it up, using the included wrench, as tight as it would go. A call to iRocker sorted that issue out. When I unscrewed the valve as directed, I discovered debris that was preventing the valve from sealing. I was told that if that didn't work, they would send me a new valve.
Unless you want to have a preworkout warm up, I recommend purchasing a 12v air pump. The manual pump included with the All-Around is excellent, and inflates the board to 15 psi as quickly as the electric pump does (around 5 minutes). But, I prefer to save my energy for paddling.
As a nearly 60-year old woman, I can attest that SUPing is an amazing low impact workout. If you can ride a bicycle, you can learn to SUP. Because I am out on the water, enjoying the wildlife (yesterday, I surprised a manatee and her calf, and observed a bald eagle), I don't realize that I am getting a full body workout until the next day when every muscle in my body, from the base of my skull to the tips of my fingers and toes, let me know that they were worked.
1. a very solid feeling board - when inflated all my friends couldn't believe it was an inflatable board. There is virtually no flex in it and the materials and stitching / gluing lead me to believe that this board should last a long time.
2. A decent bag - the bag is larger than what is needed to fit the board and accessories into it. This is important as you may want to put some other items in the bag with you (e.g., towels etc.). The bag also seems to have decent zippers. We'll see how one the stitching lasts around the zippers as that seems like the only thing that would wear over time. The carry straps and buckles all seem to be good quality as well.
3. Paddle - the paddle has been updated and is noticeably lighter than other ones I've used. When you paddle hard the sections where the paddle clicks together do flex a little bit. I think that this would be normal behavior for a 3 piece fiberglass paddle but I've only used aluminum ones before and don't recall this flexing at the joints with them. I am not sure if this flexing would increase over time but I'll update the review if there are any issues. I got around this by moving my hands closer to the flex points and then I didn't notice as much. All this being said, I'd take this paddle over any of the aluminum ones I've used before.
4. Pump - I've never pumped a paddleboard before as I've only used friend's boards. However, the pump seems to be well made and if you are in somewhat decent shape you'll have no issues pumping to the recommended 15 psi.
5. Fin - the fin attaches really easily and there are no screws or other pieces required to secure the fun to the board just a little plastic clip that slides in easily and seems very secure.
6. Leash - the leash seems a little better quality than others I've tried as there are swivel points at both ends of it. I am not sure if the others I have used had this feature.
I also wanted to mention (as other reviewers have pointed out) that the customer service seems responsive as I sent them an email question when I was looking to purchase. iRocker support got back to me very quickly with an answer so hopefully it's the same behavior if I have any issues with the board in the future.
Some areas for improvements for future versions of the board could be:
1. carrying handles at the front and rear of board
2. D-ring at the front of the board for towing in the water
That's all I have for now... Will update this review with more feedback as I use it more.
My son, who is the user, and I inflated this SUP and it is even better than we had hoped. Left it inflated overnight and it was still hard as a rock. Would not want to be hit by it, that is for sure. Very sturdy. Great board!
I especially want to praise the company for their quick help with an issue. The ankle leash that was supposed to be included with the board was not. Upon contacting the company, they quickly made up for the oversight by sending a new ankle leash and included a mini dry bag at no cost!
I highly recommend this SUP and this company!!
Top reviews from other countries
1.Die SUP-Tasche ist die neue Version mit guten Reißverschlüssen und Zurrgurten.
2. Carbon-Paddel mit Click-Verschlüssen.
3. Hochwertige und gut funktionierende Pumpe.
4. Kleiner Behälter mit Ventilschlüssel und Reparaturflicken
5. Und dann natürlich das Bord - optisch einwandfrei, hochfestes Material, bisher (3 Mal in Benutzung) ohne Makel.
Das Einzige was man kritisieren könnte wären die englische Beschreibung und der fehlende Kleber.
Die länge mit 11" und die Höhe mit 6" bringt so viel Standfestigkeit und Speed mit,
wir sind begeistert. Komme alleine, mit der richtigen Paddeltechnik, auf knapp 7 kmh.
Das Board ist auch zu dritt (165kg) noch fahrbar und man steht nicht im Wasser.
Auch für Leute mit sehr "schweren Knochen" bestens geeignet ;-)
Die Qualität ist sehr gut, alles gut vernäht und geklebt.
Das mitgelieferte Paddel aus Fieberglas ist für Anfänger wie uns sehr gut geeignet und nicht zu schwer.
Die Doppelhubpumpe funktioniert auch sehr gut, man braucht aber ca 5 min (ich) bis 10 in (Tochter+Frau) zum aufpumpen.
Anleitung auf deutsch war dabei, aber es ist eigentlich auch alles selbst erklärend.
Es lässt sich auch ohne Paddel mit den Armen verdammt schnell fortbewegen.
In der Preiskategorie das Beste was es zu kaufen gibt.
As for the pump, backpack and paddle, they're all excellent. And the board itself seems very strong, I've definitely enjoyed using it.