iROCKER CRUISER Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 10'6 Long 33" Wide 6" Thick SUP Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, iROCKER CRUISER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: 10’6” Long 33” Wide 6” Thick - Board Weight 25 lbs Weight Limit of up to 400 lbs. 33' Wide throughout the entire board with an extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a smooth tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight. Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: New LONGER adjustment for 2018 Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddles designed to help you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of a TVR rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE ULTRA LIGHT 37 oz. DUAL ACTION HIGH CAPACITY HAND PUMP by iROCKER: The dual action high capacity hand pump makes inflating your paddle board a breeze. Switching from dual action to single action makes the pump much more efficient than the standard single action hand pumps. Use the dual action mode to push air into the board on the up and down stroke when pumping. Switch to single action when the PSI begins to increase to make pumping much easier at high pressure.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iROCKER SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an iROCKER inflatable paddle board with confidence. You’re covered on everything outside of normal wear and tear for 2 years. iROCKER offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. Beware of low cost and or light weight thin single layer construction boards. With iROCKER you can expect your board to outlast the rest.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• Quad Layer Construction- 4 Layers of Protection
Every iROCKER Paddle Board comes with all the paddling essentials, including an ankle safety leash, adjustable paddle, dual action hand pump, repair kit, and storage backpack carry bag!
Color: 2018 Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 6/8/17 - This one is far more stable and rides better than her ISLE Peak board. The additional 3" on the width help with stability as a newbie. We both tried both boards and we both like this one slightly better as far as ride and stability goes.
Affordable all-inclusive kit and accessories
Wide board and high weight limit for kiddos and other riders
Many D rings for gear and kayak seat
Awesome customer service (I emailed about a question and heard back within minutes)
Solid board - I don't think that I could damage these if I tried
Comfortable surface - my feet never got sore or tired after hours of paddling
Only one color option, obviously not a deal breaker
Backpack is difficult to maneuver, but it would be hard to make it much more compact
I research things to death and came to the conclusion before and after taking these out on the water that this is the best quality board and accessories that you can get in this price range. The brand is well known and the customer service is top-notch. The boards handle so well for beginners and young riders. We're looking forward to many years of fun with these! If you're on the fence, just buy this board - you won't regret it.
After purchasing the Sevylor 12 Volt 15 PSI SUP and Water Sport Pump, we returned it because it didn't function properly (auto shut off didn't work), but also because it actually is much quicker to inflate using the manual pump. The electric pump made me realize how good the manual pump actually is, and now after about 6 uses, it's gotten easier and quicker. Still extremely satisfied with our purchase of these boards!
We paddleboarded in Jamaica last year on the resort's big Hobbie SUP's. It was fun so we wanted to get back in to it. With a hybrid car, midsize SUV, and not a lot of storage in the garage, we decided to get inflatable SUPs. Besides a week in Jamaica last year, we have no other PB experience.
On the Sport my wife was up and paddling with no issue outside of the initial couple of wobbly stand ups and sit downs. She's 5'5ish and has a low center of gravity.
On the Sport I was very wobbly to stand up and very non-acrobatic to get back down. Paddling from a kneel or sitting position is no issue. After an hour or so and some forced stand-ups I was able to get up and shakily get going. This inflatable SUP is stable but nowhere as stable as the resorts big Hobbie's. After an hour or so I was comfortable enough but my legs were burning from the balance board session I had that day. The next time out we got the Cruiser and I used both boards. I was much less wobbly this time out and it was a lot easier to stand and get moving.
The difference between the Cruiser and the Sport is not day-and-night but it is noticeable. For me the cruiser is more stable and easier to stand up on. The Sport definitely seems to glide through the water easier and faster. While noticeable, I don't know that the differences are so stark that you have to buy one over the other for your intended need. They are both great boards. If I had it to do over again (I'm only 3 outings in) I'd probably get the Cruiser but the stability differences are not so drastic that I'm hating my Sport purchase - I just think I could of got up and going quicker and been confidently paddling sooner had I initially bought the Cruiser.
This last outing I took the dog with us. A small 22lb Jack Russell. We got a life jacket for our fearless little family member. She rode fine though sometimes her moving around and biting at the wake did "jack" with my balance. She'll be going with us on future outings. Definitely a lot easier to have her as guest with me while I'm on the Cruiser. On the Sport her movements have a little more effect on our vessel. I'm sure all of this will smooth out over the next couple of outings.
On a final note, I think the higher center of gravity for my 6'3 body and the extra 100+lbs makes my initial experience with these inflatable SUPs a lot different than my wife's. Where I was wobbly and shaky she had minimal wobbles. I have better balance than her on land and in sports. With that said, I have no doubt both of these iRocker paddleboards will bring us a lot of fun and exhausting weekends. If you're a bigger guy/girl especially if you're taller, just understand that it's going to take a few sessions to get your SUP legs but be patient and keep at it. It gets easier each time.