3 Year Sporting Goods Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 10'6" Long 33" Wide 6" Thick SUP Package
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, iROCKER CRUISER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: 10’6” Long 33” Wide 6” Thick - Board Weight 25 lbs Weight Limit of up to 400 lbs. 33' Wide throughout the entire board with an extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a smooth tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight. Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: New LONGER adjustment for 2018 Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddles designed to help you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of a TVR rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE ONLY TRIPLE ACTION HIGH CAPACITY HAND PUMP by IROCKER: This efficient 25” triple action dual chamber hand pump comes with an integrated pressure gauge and inflates your board up to 100% faster than the standard dual action hand pump. Start with setting 1 max capacity to push air into the board on the up and down stroke of both chambers. Switch to setting 2 medium pressure to push air into the board on the up and down stroke of a single chamber. Switch to setting 3 max pressure to push air
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iRocker SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an inflatable paddle board with confidence. You’re covered on everything outside of normal wear and tear. iRocker offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. There is no need to worry about buying a sub par product made of low quality materials which is why you receive a 2 year warranty. You can expect the iROCKER SUP to outlast the rest.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
• Quad Layer Construction- 4 Layers of Protection
Every iROCKER Paddle Board comes with all the paddling essentials, including an ankle safety leash, adjustable paddle, dual action hand pump, repair kit, and storage backpack carry bag!
Color: Aqua 2018
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 142 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 6/8/17 - This one is far more stable and rides better than her ISLE Peak board. The additional 3" on the width help with stability as a newbie. We both tried both boards and we both like this one slightly better as far as ride and stability goes.
Affordable all-inclusive kit and accessories
Wide board and high weight limit for kiddos and other riders
Many D rings for gear and kayak seat
Awesome customer service (I emailed about a question and heard back within minutes)
Solid board - I don't think that I could damage these if I tried
Comfortable surface - my feet never got sore or tired after hours of paddling
Only one color option, obviously not a deal breaker
Backpack is difficult to maneuver, but it would be hard to make it much more compact
I research things to death and came to the conclusion before and after taking these out on the water that this is the best quality board and accessories that you can get in this price range. The brand is well known and the customer service is top-notch. The boards handle so well for beginners and young riders. We're looking forward to many years of fun with these! If you're on the fence, just buy this board - you won't regret it.
After purchasing the Sevylor 12 Volt 15 PSI SUP and Water Sport Pump, we returned it because it didn't function properly (auto shut off didn't work), but also because it actually is much quicker to inflate using the manual pump. The electric pump made me realize how good the manual pump actually is, and now after about 6 uses, it's gotten easier and quicker. Still extremely satisfied with our purchase of these boards!