- Save 15% each on Paracord Survival Bracelet offered by iRainy when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code 94GW2E5Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Paracord Survival Bracelet offered by iRainy when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code WFVP9EVJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by iRainy when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code UTJC39RQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iRainy Paracord Bracelet W 16-Piece Survival Gear Kit Includes 11-Piece Fishing Gear
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. A Must Have Outdoor Gear for Every one-- This little bracelet has a lot going on for it, it has the ferro rod and scraper, whistle, compass & emergency fishing kit all built into one;
- 2. Great Design-- The kit inside is contained in a plastic tube similar to heat-shrink wrap and it holds all the included accessories nicely. For all the stuff that is inside the band of the bracelet, it is actually quite compact and keeps a pretty low profile. It is still flat enough to fit comfortably on your wrist without feeling too bulky. And compass embedded in the buckle for a more easy & secure wear;
- 3. Well Built in Quality- Tested to loads over than 350 lbs and a minimum breaking point of 550 pounds, You can use it from stabilize a tent to build a shelter, create hunter traps, care a wound & many more;
- 4. Unmatched Power & Versatility-- This paracord can be used in so many ways that the list is almost endless! It can help you find survival food by using the Fishing Hooks, Fishing Line, Floats & Weights. Find your path, start a fire, make a trap, whistle for get help;
- 5. Feel Safe by Wearing Our All in One Survival Bracelet--Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||8" Inches Black|
|Package Height||0.39 x 0.98 x 10 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
This iRainy Ultimate Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet gives you all the resources you need to improvise in any survival situation.So that you can feel safe by simply wearing the bracelet! This bracelet comes in a retail style package too so it would make a good gift for someone who is outdoorsy or into survival type items! BUY NOW and be confident, wherever you go, with iRainy!However if you have a big wrist, you can chose our 9" survival bracelet instead~
1. The survival kit is contained inside of a plastic tube which included accessories nicely and will not be received as a separate item;
2. This 8" bracelet fits you comfortably if you have a small wrists! However if you have a big wrist, you can chose our 9" survival bracelet instead!
Some more examples are: Tie items to your backpack to be more handsfree, make a trip wire, rig a pully system, string up a hammock, use as handcuffs, go fishing, sew up a wound from the inside strands, make a tourniquet, tie items around your neck or sideways across your body, make a clothing line, rescue someone by pulling their heavy weight with the strong cord and so on.
Top Customer Reviews
without taking the bracelet apart but you definitely would have to take it apart for the other
No big deal because if you are really going to go fishing or need the other things inside you would
bring these types of things along with you on a fishing trip or something.
This is intended for what most paracord bracelets are. Emergencies.
No one is going to take apart their paracord bracelet unless they have to in a survival type
situation and this one is no different. The useful tools are available. Whistle, compass and a fire starter. The scraper
for the fire starter is actually pretty sharp and could cut small items if necessary (fishing line, string, things like that)
Incredibly I only found this bracelet to be only slightly more stiff than another one I own considering how much
stuff is packed inside a rubber tube in the center of the bracelet.
I say if you are interested at all in a paracord bracelet in the first place (which again are an emergency use item) then
why not get one that really has some important extra survival items included?
Love it. (by the way, although I didn't test this one aside from scratching the flint to make sure that it sparked, I have tested the other one I own using only a small piece of cotton I ripped off the top of a Q-tip and some dried weeds and within 30 seconds I had myself a fire. I was impressed)
One of the rules of thumb that I follow is to pack items that will serve more than one purpose, in an emergency situation. You don't want to overload your pack with things that are only great at one function, but useless for everything else.
On the other hand, tools that serve multiple purposes are not always going to be great at what they do, but does it work well enough for what it's supposed to do?
This bracelet is the ultimate combo-gadget. It's light, versatile, and durable. In an emergency, you'll always have this around without even thinking about it, as long as you're wearing it. You can find the direction you're headed in, relatively easily once you stand still. The ferro rod works well with the scraper, and the bracelet doesn't come apart when you try to light a fire. The whistle works fine, there's not much to be said there. The paracord band conceals the rest of the fishing gear shown in the picture, which can be a life saver in a pinch.
The only think I would improve with this bracelet is to replace the compass with a ball compass. That would allow for easier and more accurate directional reading while on the move.
The package comes with the adjustable jig, along with enough buckles and paracord to make 3 bracelets. Additional buckles and paracord are easily available, here on Amazon.
This may have been designed for kids, but many adults understand the practicality of a well made paracord bracelet. Just look at how many are for sale. With this jig, you can make as many as you could ever want. Plus, you can customize your own colors.
The instructions are a bit small for my old eyes, but I was able to figure it out with just a few practice runs. They call for measuring your wrist snugly, but I recommend adding 1/2", if you like the fit a little looser.
This is a great craft project for the whole family.
I received this product at a discount, in exchange for my honest review.
7.99, why the heck not, cool splurge buy.
Bracelet is lightweight, easy to carry, hard to lose. 9" fits around my ankle too - keep it mind, your results may vary. Also clips to my backpack and luggage. Bright orange color makes my gear easily identifiable from a distance.
I guess the point of having one of these is the hope that I WON'T need it. But when the Big One hits I'll be glad to have it.