- Save 15% each on Paracord Survival Bracelet offered by Ven-US when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code 94GW2E5Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Paracord Survival Bracelet offered by Ven-US when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code WFVP9EVJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Ven-US when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code UTJC39RQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iRainy Paracord Bracelet W 16-Piece Survival Gear Kit Includes 11-Piece Fishing Gear
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. A Must Have Outdoor Gear for Every one-- This little bracelet has a lot going on for it, it has the ferro rod and scraper, whistle, compass & emergency fishing kit all built into one;
- 2. Great Design-- The kit inside is contained in a plastic tube similar to heat-shrink wrap and it holds all the included accessories nicely. For all the stuff that is inside the band of the bracelet, it is actually quite compact and keeps a pretty low profile. It is still flat enough to fit comfortably on your wrist without feeling too bulky. And compass embedded in the buckle for a more easy & secure wear;
- 3. Well Built in Quality- Tested to loads over than 350 lbs and a minimum breaking point of 550 pounds, You can use it from stabilize a tent to build a shelter, create hunter traps, care a wound & many more;
- 4. Unmatched Power & Versatility-- This paracord can be used in so many ways that the list is almost endless! It can help you find survival food by using the Fishing Hooks, Fishing Line, Floats & Weights. Find your path, start a fire, make a trap, whistle for get help;
- 5. Feel Safe by Wearing Our All in One Survival Bracelet--Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This iRainy Ultimate Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet gives you all the resources you need to improvise in any survival situation.So that you can feel safe by simply wearing the bracelet! This bracelet comes in a retail style package too so it would make a good gift for someone who is outdoorsy or into survival type items! BUY NOW and be confident, wherever you go, with iRainy!However if you have a big wrist, you can chose our 9" survival bracelet instead~
1. The survival kit is contained inside of a plastic tube which included accessories nicely and will not be received as a separate item;
2. This 8" bracelet fits you comfortably if you have a small wrists! However if you have a big wrist, you can chose our 9" survival bracelet instead!
Some more examples are: Tie items to your backpack to be more handsfree, make a trip wire, rig a pully system, string up a hammock, use as handcuffs, go fishing, sew up a wound from the inside strands, make a tourniquet, tie items around your neck or sideways across your body, make a clothing line, rescue someone by pulling their heavy weight with the strong cord and so on.
Color: 8" Inches Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started looking for fire starters... then started sort of shifting, because I like multi-tools a lot better than single-tools. Compass? Sure, I could use a compass... I am surviving, after all. The whistle didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, until I tried it. Holy mackeral, it's loud. Like, cover your ears loud, because you'll blast yourself with this thing at full volume. It's a loud whistle. It's my only survival whistle, and I assume they have to be loud... but man, this thing is a loud whistle.
Like everyone else, I haven't taken out the survival kit... it's woven into the bracelet in a rubber tube, and it seems like I'll have to take the whole thing apart to get to it. You can see in the pic, the cord is sort of glued/fused to seal it off. This is not the end of the world, you can weave these things back together... but it looks so nice and new, I can't bring myself to do it yet. Maybe soon.
The tube in there does make it fairly fat... it's not un-bulky, by any stretch. I'm not sure it's an every-day wearable, but it's a woodsy-survival thing for sure. I'll probably leave it in my car, or throw it in my go-pack. It's something super useful in the right circumstances.
Great sparks from the firestarter, which is where this all started. I feel like I got a firestarter, then a whole bunch of other bonus stuff for free... including a bunch of paracord and a whole little fishing rig. Super sweet deal, really.
i tested the fires starter myself and works well. it's hard to strike it mainly due to it's placement but for what it is, it does its job well and in a survival situation i'd take this over nothing in a heart beat.