iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, Black and Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vacuuming robot picks up dirt and debris with the touch of a button
- Easy-to-empty bagless dustbin; fine-filtration system traps allergens
- Anti-tangle technology; gentle-touch bumper system; built-in cliff sensors
- Self-charging Home Base, 2 Auto Virtual Walls, an extra filter, and more included
- Measures 16-3/4 by 21 by 5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Quieter than a standard vaccuum
2. Seems to learn the room dimensions quickly. The virtual walls and lighthouse feature are very nice.
3. Is "smart" enough to avoid getting tangled in our area rugs
4. Obviously easy to use as it is just a push of a button (or even better when you program it)
5. Can use everyday to keep the floors spotless
6. Have successfully used it on hard wood, vinyl, carpet and (accidently) concrete
7. Cleans under furniture which is otherwise a pain to do
8. Entertainment value - keeps the dog and baby interested for a while!
Cons (or areas for improvement)
1. Fills up fast - Upon intital cleaning cycles, we had to empty it after about 10 minutes. Further usage proved better as the dust/dog hair was a lot less than before. I suppose this is a good thing as it is picking up dirt that I missed with the regualr vaccum.
2. No warning that it is full. This is the one area that would be a huge improvement. I feel like I need to interrupt it all the time to check if it is full. It would be great if it had some way to gauge how full it is.
3.Read more ›
So now it's many months later, and I have to say, we are quite pleased with the improvements of this Roomba over the previous generations of Roombas. So first, for those who don't even have ANY Roomba yet (hard to believe!). Roombas are awesome. We have cats, and we work from home so we're home all day. It is AMAZING how much dirt and dust and junk collects in the carpet every single day. Who really has time to vacuum their carpets twice a day any more? With the Roomba, you set the scheduler to do it while you are asleep. You wake up in the morning, the carpets are clean, the air is fresh, and you empty out the dust bin. It is just wonderful.
Even those without pets might be amazed how much lint and such the Roomba will find every morning for you.
I have a noise meter and have done several tests with the noise meter. The Roomba is much quieter than other regular vacuums. It is NOT silent - it can't be! How could it vacuum up dirt and be silent? But it is quieter than the alternatives, and heck, you're sleeping anyway. I can easily sleep through a Roomba running.
Now, on to the improvements of this new Roomba over previous models.Read more ›
If I could go back in time, I would not have bought the Roomba. I used the I-robot to do light maintenance vacuuming during the week in my house. We have no pets or kids, and we take our shoes off at the door when we come into the house from outside. I read the manual, and treated the I-robot with considerable care. I cleaned and emptied the vacuum after each use, I made sure it would not get tangled or caught on cords, I checked the Brush to make sure that hair (etc..) was not wrapped around it, and so on. A month after the Warrantee period, the Roomba stopped working. I would turn it on, it would go a few feet, appear to catch on something, and stop. Then it would give the "uh oh" beep. I called customer support, they had me bounce and spin the wheels, blow compressed air into the wheels and wheel wells, and do several other useless exercises before telling me I should buy a new I-robot as none of the parts on the Roomba can be replaced, and no service is offered (even if you are willing to pay for service, they do not service these machines...period).
Paying 200-300+ dollars for a vacuum that works for only 13 months is a bad deal. It is also suprising that there are no replacement parts and no service available for the Roomba. If anything goes wrong, replacement is the only option (so they told me).. Here is a list of reasons why I would not recommend this product - some are facts, some are opinions:
1. Roomba is a light duty vacuum and does not clean well enough to replace your regular vacuum
2. Roomba cannot really be left unattended -it needs tobe supervised
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought our Roomba on October, 2010 and have used on and off at guest house since. During regular use, we've done basic maintenance, like changing the sweeper parts, batteries... Read morePublished 15 days ago by PaperScissorRock
First time Roomba owner. Cleans hardwood and tile pretty well, though only superficially cleans carpet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by AL1
Stopped working after 3 months and iRobot won't help get it fixed even though it was under warrantee.Published 3 months ago by Joyce S
Five years to the day after ordering our Roomba and I still consider this one of the best gadgets we've ever bought and worth the price. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Doug Sheets
I had gotten my "Sophia" in 2006. She has been working for me non-stop, 5 days a week ever since. Read morePublished 4 months ago by MasterBetaNYC
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets