Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 16, 2017
After my dog ate my original filter, I couldn't use my Scooba for weeks. I waited for iRobot to get these back in stock and found this at 2X the price. But, it was worth it because I want clean floors. Call iRobot and see when these are available. Fits perfect and works as expected.
on August 12, 2011
My wonderful Scooba swept up one too many rocks off my kitchen floor and the filter developed a hole so that things were no longer contained. I ordered this replacement part and it fit perfectly and does the job well. This company even cared enough to send me an email, when I was a bit tardy with this review, to ask me, in the nicest way possible, if there was anything wrong. You will not be sorry buying from these folks!
on August 13, 2015
The product fit and works perfectly.