iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal- Empties itself, Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Powerful Suction, Anti-Allergen System, Corners & Edges, Ideal for Pet Hair, black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$200.99 (15%)|
|Controller Type||Amazon Alexa, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the s9+ to empty itself for up to 60 days. With the Anti-Allergen System, 99% of pollen and mold allergens are trapped.
- OUR MOST ADVANCED CLEAN - You—& your home—deserve the best. With groundbreaking technology & a sophisticated design, the s9+ is our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum yet.
- DEEPEST CLEAN - With 40X the suction power, the superior 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, then eliminates debris & pet hair from deep within your carpets. Increases suction to clean even deeper into carpets with power boost technology.
- DETAILED POWERFUL CLEAN - PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors & a specially designed Corner Brush optimize cleaning deep into corners & along edges. Ideal for homes with pets. 30% wider Dual Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair.
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the s9+ learns the layout of your home & builds personal Smart Maps, enabling it to expertly clean & navigate in neat, efficient rows. If it’s running low on battery, it recharges & resumes cleaning.
- VACUUMS MESSES IN THE MOMENT - Cleaning crumbs is now as easy as “Roomba, clean under the kitchen table.” A simple request to your voice assistant or via the iRobot Home app enables the s9+ to clean messes for you, right when they happen.
- COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR CLEAN - With Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans & when. & with Keep Out Zones, your robot knows to avoid sensitive areas like pet bowls or play areas.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
iRobot Roomba s9+ Features
Our most advanced clean
You & your home deserve the best. With groundbreaking technology & a sophisticated design, the s9+ is our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum yet.
Cleans up after you, & itself
Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the s9+ to empty itself for up to 60 days.
Our Deepest Clean
With 40x the suction power, the Superior 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, then eliminates debris & pet hair from deep within your carpets.
Dirt has nowhere to hide
PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors & a specially designed Corner Brush optimize cleaning deep into corners & along edges.
Next level navigation
Intelligently maps & cleans an entire level of your home. vSLAM navigation actively captures over 230,400 data points per second to optimize coverage.
New App, New level of clean
From customizable routines to customizable maps, complete control is in your hands. Personalized cleaning suggestions help you stay ahead of messes.
Vacuums messes in the moment
Smart navigation in the s9+ maps specific objects in your home so you can send it to the mess, right when the mess happens.
A clean unique to you
Learns from your cleaning habits to offer up customized schedules. Suggests extra cleanings when pollen count is high or during pet shedding season.
Complete control of your clean
With Imprint Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans & when.
Steer clear of objects
You can tell your robot to stay away from certain areas or objects with customizable Keep Out Zones.
Ideal for homes with pets
30% wider Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat & dog allergens.
The dream team of clean
With Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba s9+ robot vacuum & Braava jet m6 robot mop team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence.
The Roomba s9+ robot vacuum - our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum yet. The Roomba s9+ automatically empties into a disposable AllergenLock bag that holds dirt and dust - so you don’t have to think about vacuuming from start to finish. The s9+ has a suite of groundbreaking technology designed for a superior clean deep into corners and along edges. Using Imprint Smart Mapping, Roomba s9+ learns, maps and adapts to your home, determining the best way to clean. Battery Type - Lithium Ion.
Compare with similar items
Luby Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Powerful 1600PA Suction Wi-Fi Connectivity, Self-Charging, Super-Thin, Quiet, Cleans for Pet Hair, Hard Floors, Low-Pile Carpets, Black
iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal-Empties Itself, Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Black
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Multiple Rooms, Recharges and Resumes
iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Vacuum - Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 12.25 x 3.50 inches||12.59 x 12.59 x 3.14 inches||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||10.00 x 10.60 x 3.50 inches||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches|
|Item Weight||8.20 lbs||6.17 lbs||7.45 lbs||6.77 lbs||4.85 lbs||—|
|Special Features||Automatic Dirt Disposal- 40x Suction, Smart Mapping, Powerful Suction, Anti-Allergen System, Corners & Edges, Ideal for Pet Hair, Wi-Fi Connected||—||10x Suction, Smart Mapping, Powerful Suction, Ideal for Pet Hair, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors, Recharges & Resumes||Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for multiple rooms, Recharges and Resumes||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Software updates on day 1. That’s a sign that they started manufacturing before they had all of the software bugs fixed.
2. Gets stuck more than our 4 year old 980 series. It gets stuck nearly every time it runs. Last time it jammed itself between the toilet and the wall. This never happened on our 980 series.
3. The rubber brushes fell apart (in the first 2 weeks) and couldn’t find a reason why (see attached picture). Again, never happened on 980 series.
I believe this could be a good robot, but I think it was released before it was ready.
I am not certain why the quality has dropped, but the m6 (mop) released at same time also has serious issues.
What do you think?
New design gets corners better
Better battery life than roomba 980 2 hours sometimes 3
Empties itself if you have the home base
Easy to clean
App integration is amazing
A little loud.
Can get stuck sometimes
Can not find home base every time.
Parts can be expensive.
If this helped please hit the thumbs up! :)
Top reviews from other countries
With this, we only have to clean the brushes / rollers once a week, and empty the bag once every 1.5 months. That's almost 40x less work than the old one.
The only cons is that it's by *far* the most expensive option (including upkeep, you have to buy bags), but it's worth it for us.
At first it was error 4, so I called and they sent a replacement wheel, but then with the replacement wheel it still doesn't work: it makes a single turn, then stops. No error message, no vaccuming, just broken. Which really isn't acceptable.
I know this is not a common issue with this device as plenty of people have working ones, but for a $1300+ piece of tech, no-one should have their time wasted with a non-functioning item.