Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
|You Save:||$69.00 (14%)|
|Color||Black/Brown W/ Extras|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Controller Type||Amazon Alexa, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capacity volume: 0.62 liter; Power Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick up performance
- Premium 3 stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair; The auto adjust cleaning head adapts its height to keep the multi surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Dual multi surface rubber brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home App; compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for upto 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials: Wi fi connectivity, edge sweeping brush, auto adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
iRobot Roomba 890 Features
Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and Power-Lifting Suction deliver 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance.
Ideal for homes with pets. High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and dust as small as 10 microns.
Use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control cleaning. Use the iRobot HOME App to schedule & monitor cleaning sessions.
Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert the robot to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
Compare iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuums. >> Scroll Right For Full Lineup >>
Why Authorized Resellers and Authentic Accessories?
When you purchase an iRobot product, you are making an investment in your home. Purchasing Authentic iRobot products from Authorized Resellers is the only way to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment. Products purchased from an Unauthorized Reseller will not be covered or serviced by iRobot. For additional details, please view the PDF links in the technical specifications section.
- (IBR Labs, 8/16/2018)
- Patent # US6956348B2
- *Compared to Roomba 600 & 700 Series Robots.
The Roomba 890 robot vacuum loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power. Dirt detect sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt. Ideal for homes with pets, The Roomba 890 features tangle free brushes and a high efficiency filter. Just press clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot home app.
Compare with similar items
iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum - Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Black
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors,Black
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum- Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, and Hard Floors
|Sold By||New Decade 2020||Amazon.com||Discount Techie (No Tax most states)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Stone Gold Trade|
|Item Dimensions||13.00 x 13.00 x 3.60 inches||13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches||13.80 x 13.80 x 3.60 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||17.00 x 18.00 x 5.00 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches|
|Item Weight||8.40 lbs||7.23 lbs||8.60 lbs||6.77 lbs||11.50 lbs||5.00 lbs|
|Runtime||90 minutes||90 minutes||75 minutes||90 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes|
|Special Features||5x stronger power, Thorough coverage, 90 min runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected||5x Suction, Ideal for pet hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||5x stronger power, Expanded entire level coverage, 75 minute runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected||Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 minute runtime||Thorough coverage, Wi-Fi connected|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This vacuum performs admirably, it is much quieter than I expected and is great to KEEP your house clean. If you are the type that fills the dirt bin in 10 minutes you probably should start with a leaf blower, then go to a shop vac and work down from there.
Wifi pairing was not difficult, If you don’t have any knowledge of pairing devices, then I would recommend you start with help from someone that is familiar with the technology or just start with a call to their tech support.
I read about docking problems, be patient and understand what has to happen for it to doc. It does not go directly to it’s home base, If you have some patience it will eventually find it. Don’t expect it to be quick.
This will not replace weekly vacuuming unless you are a very clean person with a small house or apartment. It is excellent for dog hair, If you have 8 dogs and 12 cats in the house, I would recommend you stay with a shop vac. Don’t rate the product poorly because the dirt bag is small, it is a poor reflection on you intelligence. Study before you buy, it will save you a lot of disappointment and it will save the rest of us a lot of time reading worthless reviews. I believe this product deserves a 5 star rating and I paid for it myself.
1) I vacuumed pretty intensely before I started the Roomba on Day 1, and it still needed to be emptied out 3x in one hour. I was both horrified by the amount of dog hair the roomba was able to find, and also impress that it found that much dog hair!
2) because of the style of furniture we got, the roomba was able to get under the bed, the couch, the armchair, etc...basically all the places that I only vacuum once a quarter...but it got ALL the dust bunnies (dust puppies?)!
3) the roomba DOES eat cords. So Day 1 and Day 2, I kept running around after the roomba to wrap up/tuck all the cords out of the way
4) the roomba loooooves socks. The husband and I are pretty cavalier about where we toss our socks at the end of the day, and the roomba WILL find all the socks. So if nothing else, we will be much better about putting the socks IN the hamper (which is not the worst thing)
5) the dog is terrified of the roomba, so she barks at it constantly. But more importantly, she FREAKS out that the roomba comes after her toys (the doesn't suck up the toys - her dog toys are too big...but small lego blocks will get sucked up, so warn your kids!), so now the DOG PICKS UP HER TOYS. Of course, she brings all the toys into my bed or onto the couch instead of her toy bin...but we finally got the dog to pick up after herself!!! LOL
6) the roomba is pretty loud and the first few days you run it, you'll want to follow it around to make sure it doesn't eat anything it's not supposed to. So plan on a week of doing extra work with the roomba. But we're on Day 4, and we just went out to dinner and left the roomba on (the dog frantically trying to get all her toys onto the couch once she heard the roomba go! LOL!
7) you'll want to run the roomba every day to keep up the clean. Also, the roomba is slower than if you vacuumed yourself...but the bonus will be that you won't have to vacuum! But we figure you that dinner cooking/prep time is the best time for us to run the roomba. It's pretty loud (not as loud as a normal vacuum - it's about as loud as the microwave or the hairdryer) so you won't want to run it at bedtime or in the middle of the night. A lot of people run it during the day, but the dog isn't thrilled with the roomba so we might not run it when we're not home...at least not until the dog gets used to it.
Long story short...GET THE ROOMBA. It's AWESOME. We got the 890 model and we looooooove it. knowing what I know now, I would definitely upgrade to the 960 or the 980 model.
CONS: Neato kept going until it had no more to clean. It would charge as many times it needed before it was done. Roomba goes for an hour and stops. Thats it. No more. Gets part way through and says its done. Booooooo!
So i have to move the base from place to place. Kitchen, bedroom, great room... etc. The pattern is kinda lame. missed a few locations. And leave clumps of debris on the carpet, which is easier to clean up but why isn't this sucked up.
Buy a neato. you will thank me.
Top reviews from other countries
For the first few runs it would not find its way to the home bay. The FAQ of iRobot told me that if you pick it up in the course of it cleaning, it will not be able to find its way back. You must point it at the bay from a few feet away. It would have been helpful to mention this in the user manual.
Secondly, it will not work on rugs that have a dark pattern; it treats the bands as a vertical drop and simply stops. This means you cannot count on it to do all your rugs. Finding numerous reports of this on Google, I consulted iRobot's FAQ site and found that this always true, that there is no way to adjust it, and that the 900 series does the same thing.
El cargador tiene alguna falla pues aunque la coloques manualmente a cargar, enciende la luz de carga momentáneamente y se apaga
No tengo forma de saber si se está cargando y vuelve este proceso complicado
Tendré que contactar a servicio al cliente o garantía