Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "iRobot Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot + Dual Mod..." and save 24% off the $799.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
iRobot Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot + Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier (With Batteries) + Extra High Efficiency Filter + Extra Sidebrush + More
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- iRobot HOME App Lets you Clean, Schedule & Set Custom Cleaning Preferences from your Smartphone
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization Enables Roomba to Navigate and Clean an Entire Level of your Home
- The AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual counter-rotating extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance to deliver 5x the power.
- Automatically Recharges and Resumes Cleaning to Complete the Entire Job | Tangle-free Extractors Prevent Hair and Debris Jams
- Includes: Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier (Batteries Included), High Efficiency Filter, 2 Extra Side Brushes, Dock Station and Manuals
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
About the iRobot Roomba® 960 Wi-Fi® Connected Vacuuming Robot -
The Roomba 960 Vacuuming Robot seamlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your home, recharging and resuming until the job is done. Roomba 960 loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
Compare with similar items
iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), 1300Pa Strong Suction, Super Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floor Surfaces
iRobot Roomba 980 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Wi-Fi Connectivity + Manufacturer's Warranty + Extra Sidebrush Bundle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Metropolitans Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EufyHome||Amazon.com||Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew • No Tax|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.6 in||13.9 x 13.9 x 3.6 in||13 x 13 x 3.6 in||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 in||13 x 13 x 3.6 in||—|
|Item Weight||8.5 lbs||8.7 lbs||7.8 lbs||5.73 lbs||8.4 lbs||—|
|Runtime||75 minutes||120 minutes||60 minutes||—||60 minutes||120 minutes|
|Additional Features||—||10x stronger power, Expanded entire level coverage, 120 minute runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 min runtime, Wi-Fi connected||BoostIQ||5x stronger power, Thorough coverage, 60 min runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected||Tangle free and HEPA filter|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only cons that I can think of:
Roomba can get stuck. We have all hardwood through our home with rugs. It gets around great but sometimes the roomba will overturn a rug or get stuck on a cord and you’ll need to move it. It’s also gotten stuck once under a bed. If you have thick rugs or all carpet in your house, it may not clean as well for you. You also need to empty the trash bin and keep the filter/brushes clean frequently for it to be most effective.
Overall, I would highly recommend!
Clean up is relatively easy once you get the hang of it. Empty the dirt and dust tray, clean various parts with a cloth, clean the filter. Each time I do it the time taken becomes shorter. Down to 5 minutes now.
Most recent customer reviews
There is a chair in my apartment where this thing gets stuck, seemingly,...Read more