iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, and Hard Floors
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Controller Type||Amazon Alexa, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERYDAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality. Today, we design and build innovative home robots, including the Roomba Vacuuming Robot and the Braava family of mopping robots. But our technology isn’t just about robots. It’s about you – and finding better ways to help you get more done.
Roomba 671 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
High performance, good for pet hair, Wi-Fi Connected
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 671 robot vacuum. The 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot Home App.
- Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Smart Navigation
- Wi-Fi Connected
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Devices
Engineered for performance
The 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
The lithium ion battery keeps the Roomba robot vacuum's powerful cleaning system running.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
The only leading robot vacuum brand* with two main cleaning brushes - one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up. The brushes work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and large debris from your floors. *Based on GFK and NPD data, January - June 2017.
Clean debris from carpets and hard floors
The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Sweeps away debris hiding along walls
The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
Intelligently navigates your home
Using a full suite of smart sensors, the Roomba robot vacuum makes more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home and thoroughly clean your floors. Cliff detect sensors avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
iRobot Home App
Clean and schedule your robot vacuum anytime, from anywhere with the iRobot Home App. Access tips and support, turn on push notifications to receive real time updates on cleaning jobs, and more - all from your smartphone.
All Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
|Roomba 671||Roomba 690||Roomba 890||Roomba 960||Roomba 980|
|Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System - picks up small dust to large debris||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushes||Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush|
|Vacuum suction||✓||✓||5x power||5x power||10x power + deeper cleaning on carpets|
|Multi-Surface Cleaning with Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatically recharges itself||✓||✓||✓||Recharge and Resume||Recharge and Resume|
|iAdapt Navigation with full suite of sensors||✓||✓||✓||+ Visual Navigation for entire level coverage||+ Visual Navigation for entire level coverage|
|Dirt Detect Technology||-||✓||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology v||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology|
|Smart Home Connected||Use with iRobot Home App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant||Use with iRobot Home App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant||Use with iRobot Home App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant||Use with iRobot Home App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant + Clean Map reports||Use with iRobot Home App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant + Clean Map reports & advanced cleaning settings|
The Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum navigates to clean under furniture and around clutter. The patented, 3-Stage Cleaning System picks up dust, pet hair and large debris like cereal. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Compare with similar items
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum - Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Black
Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Compatible with Alexa, Mopping System, Boost Intellect, Virtual Boundary Supported, 2000Pa Suction, Super-Thin, Upgraded Robotic Vacuums, Cleans Hard Floor to Carpet
Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, 360° Smart Sensor Protectio, Multiple Cleaning Modes Vacuum Best for Pet Hairs, Hard Floor & Medium Carpet
|Sold By||Troy Store||Amazon.com||EufyHome||Amazon.com||Coredy||GOOVI US|
|Item Dimensions||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 2.85 inches||13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches||12.80 x 12.70 x 2.77 inches||12.75 x 12.79 x 2.83 inches|
|Item Weight||5.00 lbs||6.77 lbs||5.73 lbs||7.23 lbs||—||5.73 lbs|
|Runtime||90 minutes||90 minutes||100 minutes||90 minutes||120.0 minutes||—|
|Special Features||Thorough coverage, Wi-Fi connected||Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||BoostIQ, Powerful performance, slim(2.85”); 100 minute runtime||5x Suction, Ideal for pet hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||Wi-Fi Compatible; Works with Alexa; Boost Intellect Technology; Virtual Boundary Capability, 1600pa Strong Suction Power, 360 Degree Smart Sensor Protection, 120 minutes runtime||Cordless; 1600Pa Strong-Suction Smart Vacuum; Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair, Hard Floor, Carpet; 2.83” super slim design, 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery; High Quality Filtration|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The standout feature so far is the battery life/charge time of this model. It lasts well over 90 minutes in my house working on mostly hard surfaces. That's enough to do 2 medium-sized rooms. It fully charges in a little over an hour and is ready to go again. All told it takes two battery charges to do about 1500 sq.ft. Not bad.
2) The iRobot app is a nice bonus. The Roomba pushes notifications to your phone (stuck, job done, etc.) and you can check the job/battery status any time. Best of all - it works from anywhere. You can tick a box in the settings that lets you connect to the Roomba from outside of your home network. Brilliant. Worth the extra money for IoT connectivity.
3) While this model is not "smart" enough to map your house and know where it's been (it seemingly just goes in random straight lines from wall to wall playing the odds that it covers everything) - it does do a good job of riding the edges against the wall and getting all but the tightest of corners. Once it realizes it's up against a wall - it hugs it tightly and runs the length getting all the crumbs and hair along the baseboards.
4) The dirt trap and brushes/wheels are easy to access for maintenance. You'll need to address those every time you use it but it couldn't be easier.
1) Suction is not the strongest. It only gets what's directly underneath it. Other vacuums are strong enough to pull in dirt from several inches around the vacuum. This one is not. I assume that's the trade off for the long battery life.
2) While this robot can go easily go from hard floor to carpet/rug - it doesn't do a great job where the two meet. It fails to get much of anything right at the perimeter of our rugs/floor mats. I'm assuming that once one wheel is higher than the other - the brushes are no longer in contact with the floor and it misses anything under it while it is uneven. Easier to just pull up the mats before starting the job.
3) There is one sensor that sticks out on top of the vacuum that helps it get stuck under our coffee table. While most of the robot is flat and can fit, that one protruding sensor causes it to get stuck. Has happened 2 out of three times.
1) Use regularly - This is not a heavy duty vac. With pets, I need to run this every 2-3 days in order for it to really work well. If I wait a week - it will not get all of the Black Lab fur that gets pressed into the bedroom carpet.
2) Prep - ours involves moving smaller objects out of the room entirely. The Roomba does a much better with fewer obstacles to navigate. Getting under the dining room table with the chairs in place - forget about it. We move those too. But the few minutes that takes is well worth it for the better results.
3) Go one room at a time. My house has an open floor plan and is too big a job to just turn it loose. We cordon off the open rooms so it can't leave. Currently using a wood plank to trap it in the room it's vacuuming. Probably will soon invest in the digital wall. Doing this takes a bit longer but produces better results than if we let it bounce around the entire house at once and drain the battery before it completes the job.
This robot is indeed a time saver though I seem to spend it watching the Roomba work. While I still have to break out the manual vacuum for corners and crevices - the Roomba dramatically reduces the frequency. I may even get by with only breaking out the heavy artillery once a month from here on out. After reading many reviews, my expectations for this robot was that it would do a decent job of regular floor maintenance and save me time. I am happy with the results and it actually does better than decent. This is a great addition to our busy life.
Pros: the vacuum can be controlled by app anywhere, the battery is about 3hrs, was able to handled a nearly 1700sqft area with ease, handles transitioning from carpet to tile to hardwood with ease, didn't get trapped in places like older middle, handles area rugs and cords without problems
Cons: does a poor job of job getting back to home base, louder than I was expecting
* Continuously bangs hard into furniture. It seems to not recognize furniture that is black or that has black legs. Does fine slowing down for all other furniture.
* Gets itself into tight spots and cannot find its way out. This causes me to have to go stop it, lift it up, and replace it in another area.
* Runs over floor vents in the house just fine in every location except for one vent. Consistently get stuck on this one vent, causing me to have to relocate it.
* Continuously runs over the same areas multiple times while skipping others. (This may be caused buy me because I have to continuously pick it up and relocate it manually. Perhaps this messes up the internal mechanism telling it where to go).
* Because of all of the above mentioned problems, it is difficult to turn it on and leave the house. I've done that twice now, and both times within 10 minutes of being gone I received an error message that it was stuck and needed assistance. So it sat there until I was able to get back home.
* The dust bin and filter are easy to clean. You can simply dump the dustbin in the garbage and run plain water over the filter.
* It seems to have good suction and works well almost carpeting and hardwood floors in picking up debris.
* Works well in operating it from my phone.
* I am satisfied with the battery life. Usually runs about 90 minutes before needing to recharge.
I will still use this product as much as I can, because of the price I paid for it.it definitely comes in handy when trying to clean up after a family event. I can just start the vacuum and then tend to other cleaning. So as long as I am going to be up on my feet it's really not that big of a deal to chase it around. It's just very disappointing to pay that price for something that does not work better. Perhaps I was expecting too much?
I bought this one thinking it’s a great upgrade from what I had for about the same value I bought my old one including inflation. This one is not very smart, it gets itself in areas and can’t find the way out even though the point of entry is still there but it goes to every corner except where it came from (most commonly under the couch). It gets stuck way too many times and on the craziest things like a thick rug. I would not recommend this model, it serves me no purpose to run it when I’m not home then get a notification that it’s stuck and needs my attention...defeats the whole purpose of controlling from far. Maybe The company can enhance the app to allow users to move the iRobot backwards or sideways to get it unstuck.
Battery life is amazing! But again doesn’t help to spend the battery life in stuck position. In the attached picture, it’s stuck on a mat.
Top reviews from other countries
Tenemos un perro mediano y cuando se barre no siempre se recolecta todo el pelo por que no se ve..
Estábamos un poco desconfiados de que tan buena seria la roomba.
Nos hemos dado cuenta que recoge polvo y cabello que ni siquiera podíamos ver en el suelo.
Es increíble como deja de limpio.Aun cuando se mueve de forma un tanto aleatoria.Termina por recorrer todo el lugar..
Como dice un comentario que vi... Vale cada peso..Muy recomendable. Solo tienes que despejar todo en tu hogar como cuerdas, o pequeños alambres como los que vienen en las barras de pan. Para evitar que se dañe.. Revisar que no tengas lugares donde se pueda quedar atorado por la altura... Una vez revisado eso. Es una maravilla.. Lo vale..Ahí es donde te das cuenta que no es cara.. mi perro sale despavorido pero espero se acostumbre poco a poco.. :)
The only thing you need to ensure is that your floors are clutter-free beforehand. I thought I would mind this more, but it's good motivation to put all my junk away. My apartment is the cleanest it has ever been!