iRocker Paddle Boards Cruiser, Perfect All Around Paddle Board!
- This board boasts 10'6" in length, 33" in width, and a 6" thickness. The 33" width and extra wide tail makes the iRocker Cruiser as stable as an inflatable board comes in any water conditions, whether you are in choppy or flat water.
- The deck pad has been extended all the way to the tail of the board for those interested in Paddle Board Yoga, Fishing from your SUP, or you would like to take a cruise with your significant other.
- The expanded front bungee area gives 3.3 square feet of storage space, enough room to secure all your gear. The D-Rings also allow you to strap your gear down so go ahead, pack your lunch box with dinner and catch a perfect sunset out on the water.
- The bottom of the board has a tri-fin set up with 2 side fins permanently fixed to the board and one larger removable center fin. The tri-fin set up allows for straight tracking while paddling to keep the side to side paddle motion to a minimum.
Everything You Need, Nothing Left Out!
- iRocker Fiberglass Paddle- Equipped with a 2 pin locking system that easily allows you to adjust the paddle from 67 to 79 inches. The iRocker fiberglass paddle is half the weight of standard aluminum paddles and much more durable as well. The paddle breaks down into 3 peices so that you can easily travel with the paddle and fit it into the supplied back pack carry bag. The outside edges of the blade are constructed of a strong, resilient, rubber material for extra protection when pushing off of rocks, docks, or any launching pad.
- iRocker Ultra Light 37 oz. Dual Action High Capacity Hand Pump- Easily fits into the gear bag and light enough so that you don't even notice it. This is a dual action high capacity hand pump that allows you to inflate your iRocker Cruiser as efficiently as possible. The dual action feature allows you to begin inflating by pushing air into the board during the up and down stroke of the pump. Once the PSI begins to build up you can then switch to the single action feature that only pushes air into the board during the down stroke to make pumping easier. The pressure gauge on top lets you know exactly how much pressure is built up inside the board at all times.
- iRocker Back Pack Carry Bag- This is the most comfortable, high quality inflatable SUP bag on the market. Constructed of an extra thick canvas material so that you don't have to worry about the bag ripping. The back pack consists of padded shoulder and waist straps. This allows for a very comfortable experience when hiking to your favorite SUP spot. Also equipped with an inner stabilizing board strap and outer cinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag. This bag is large enough to not only carry all your gear but there is room to spare.
- iRocker Premium Ankle Leash- You also receive the high quality iRocker Ankle Leash. This makes sure that your iRocker Cruiser SUP does not get too far should you happen to fall from the board. This is a 10' coiled leash with a super strong 7 mm cord. The leash also features a useful key pocket within the inside of the ankle strap.