iRocker Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 10'6" Long 33" Wide 6" Thick Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, RIGID iROCKER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: Weight Limit of up to 350 lbs. 33' Wide thickness throughout the entire board with extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a fast tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight. Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle designed to make you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of strong, resilient, rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE ULTRA LIGHT 37 oz. DUAL ACTION HIGH CAPACITY HAND PUMP by IROCKER: The dual action high capacity hand pump makes inflating your paddle board a breeze. Switching from dual action to single action makes the pump much more efficient than the standard single action hand pumps. Use the dual action mode to push air into the board on the up and down stroke when pumping. Switch to single action when the PSI begins to increase to make pumping much easier at high pressure.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iRocker SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an inflatable paddle board with confidence. You’re covered on everything outside of normal wear and tear. iRocker offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. There is no need to worry about buying a sub par product made of low quality materials which is why you receive a 2 year warranty. You can expect the iROCKER SUP to outlast the rest.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
iRocker Paddle Boards Cruiser, Perfect All Around Paddle Board!
Whether you are out for a relaxing day on the water or tracking miles down the coast, up the river, or across the lake, the iRocker Paddle Boards Cruiser is the perfect all around SUP. Don't be surprised with all the looks and attention you get on this amazing looking SUP.
- This board boasts 10'6" in length, 33" in width, and a 6" thickness. The 33" width and extra wide tail makes the iRocker Cruiser as stable as an inflatable board comes in any water conditions, whether you are in choppy or flat water.
- The deck pad has been extended all the way to the tail of the board for those interested in Paddle Board Yoga, Fishing from your SUP, or you would like to take a cruise with your significant other.
- The expanded front bungee area gives 3.3 square feet of storage space, enough room to secure all your gear. The D-Rings also allow you to strap your gear down so go ahead, pack your lunch box with dinner and catch a perfect sunset out on the water.
- The bottom of the board has a tri-fin set up with 2 side fins permanently fixed to the board and one larger removable center fin. The tri-fin set up allows for straight tracking while paddling to keep the side to side paddle motion to a minimum.
Everything You Need, Nothing Left Out!
Not only is the iRocker Cruiser SUP Package equipped with everything you need, it is equipped with only the highest quality accessories available.
- iRocker Fiberglass Paddle- Equipped with a 2 pin locking system that easily allows you to adjust the paddle from 72 to 81 inches. The iRocker fiberglass paddle is half the weight of standard aluminum paddles and much more durable as well. The paddle breaks down into 3 peices so that you can easily travel with the paddle and fit it into the supplied back pack carry bag. The outside edges of the blade are constructed of a strong, resilient, rubber material for extra protection when pushing off of rocks, docks, or any launching pad.
- iRocker Ultra Light 37 oz. Dual Action High Capacity Hand Pump- Easily fits into the gear bag and light enough so that you don't even notice it. This is a dual action high capacity hand pump that allows you to inflate your iRocker Cruiser as efficiently as possible. The dual action feature allows you to begin inflating by pushing air into the board during the up and down stroke of the pump. Once the PSI begins to build up you can then switch to the single action feature that only pushes air into the board during the down stroke to make pumping easier. The pressure gauge on top lets you know exactly how much pressure is built up inside the board at all times.
- iRocker Back Pack Carry Bag- This is the most comfortable, high quality inflatable SUP bag on the market. Constructed of an extra thick canvas material so that you don't have to worry about the bag ripping. The back pack consists of padded shoulder and waist straps. This allows for a very comfortable experience when hiking to your favorite SUP spot. Also equipped with an inner stabilizing board strap and outer cinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag. This bag is large enough to not only carry all your gear but there is room to spare.
- iRocker Premium Ankle Leash- You also receive the high quality iRocker Ankle Leash. This makes sure that your iRocker Cruiser SUP does not get too far should you happen to fall from the board. This is a 10' coiled leash with a super strong 7 mm cord. The leash also features a useful key pocket within the inside of the ankle strap.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description2 Year Manufacturers Warranty on all Workmanship and Materials. Warranty period starts on the date this item is purchased.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We paddleboarded in Jamaica last year on the resort's big Hobbie SUP's. It was fun so we wanted to get back in to it. With a hybrid car, midsize SUV, and not a lot of storage in the garage, we decided to get inflatable SUPs. Besides a week in Jamaica last year, we have no other PB experience.
On the Sport my wife was up and paddling with no issue outside of the initial couple of wobbly stand ups and sit downs. She's 5'5ish and has a low center of gravity.
On the Sport I was very wobbly to stand up and very non-acrobatic to get back down. Paddling from a kneel or sitting position is no issue. After an hour or so and some forced stand-ups I was able to get up and shakily get going. This inflatable SUP is stable but nowhere as stable as the resorts big Hobbie's. After an hour or so I was comfortable enough but my legs were burning from the balance board session I had that day. The next time out we got the Cruiser and I used both boards. I was much less wobbly this time out and it was a lot easier to stand and get moving.
The difference between the Cruiser and the Sport is not day-and-night but it is noticeable. For me the cruiser is more stable and easier to stand up on. The Sport definitely seems to glide through the water easier and faster. While noticeable, I don't know that the differences are so stark that you have to buy one over the other for your intended need. They are both great boards. If I had it to do over again (I'm only 3 outings in) I'd probably get the Cruiser but the stability differences are not so drastic that I'm hating my Sport purchase - I just think I could of got up and going quicker and been confidently paddling sooner had I initially bought the Cruiser.
This last outing I took the dog with us. A small 22lb Jack Russell. We got a life jacket for our fearless little family member. She rode fine though sometimes her moving around and biting at the wake did "jack" with my balance. She'll be going with us on future outings. Definitely a lot easier to have her as guest with me while I'm on the Cruiser. On the Sport her movements have a little more effect on our vessel. I'm sure all of this will smooth out over the next couple of outings.
On a final note, I think the higher center of gravity for my 6'3 body and the extra 100+lbs makes my initial experience with these inflatable SUPs a lot different than my wife's. Where I was wobbly and shaky she had minimal wobbles. I have better balance than her on land and in sports. With that said, I have no doubt both of these iRocker paddleboards will bring us a lot of fun and exhausting weekends. If you're a bigger guy/girl especially if you're taller, just understand that it's going to take a few sessions to get your SUP legs but be patient and keep at it. It gets easier each time.
UPDATE 6/8/17 - This one is far more stable and rides better than her ISLE Peak board. The additional 3" on the width help with stability as a newbie. We both tried both boards and we both like this one slightly better as far as ride and stability goes.
Adding to my review. I have used this board about 2 dozen times in the last month. I've used in on a lake and almost daily in the ocean for a two week vacation. I fall in love with it more every time I use it. Friends and family use it also and I am able to have my 12 year old or 6 year old ride with me. Great board!!
Update 10/8/17: Used this for two months this summer transporting it back and forth between home on a lake and our cottage. I admit that its quite a workout to inflate but it's so worth the effort. My brother-in-law was on it one day and afterwards was surprised to learn that it's an inflatable. A big hit with the kids and the grandchildren and with me! It's very stable and seems rugged enough that I don't stress about the kids having fun with it. Very happy that I settled on this one!
Most recent customer reviews
-Great 2-way pump
-Carry Bag is plenty big enough
-Has safety line for rough waters or windy days
-Paddle is easy to...Read more