- Save 10% on iRonsnow IS-090-Red when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonsnow IS-092-Red when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2017 iRonsnow IS-069-Green when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2017 iRonsnow IS-073+ Multifunction Car Tool when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on iRonsnow IS-088-Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2017 iRonsnow IS-088U+Red when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonsnow IS-088+ Radio-Red when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "iRonsnow Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Po...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 26% off the $22.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
iRonsnow Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio LED Flashlight Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables
|Sale:||$19.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.99 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger. iRonsnow Official focus on making emergency equipment. Your creditable emergency expert.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.
- 1 minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time, over 30 minutes of continuous torch light，5 minutes cell phone talk time. 300mAh battery
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Brand Name: iRonsnow
- Model Number: TS-IS-088-R
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery
- Item Height: 1.6 inches
- Item Length: 5 inches
Compare to similar items
This item iRonsnow Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio LED Flashlight Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iRonsnow Official||RunningSnail||Ambient Weather||Amazon.com||Electronnix||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 5 x 1.6 in||1.8 x 5 x 2.4 in||1.77 x 5.04 x 3.15 in||4.5 x 5 x 2 in||2.3 x 8.3 x 5.3 in||2.75 x 9 x 6.5 in|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery||Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery||Battery||AC||Solar||Solar, Battery|
High frequency Q&A:
1. Does iRonsnow IS-088 support AAA battery?
A: It doesn't support. iRonsnow IS-090 supports.
2. Can iRonsnow IS-088 charge iPhone/iPad/Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry?
A: It can charge iPhone 5/6/7 Plus and iPad Air. Can charge Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry/Android phone which support USB charge.
3:Does iRonsnow IS-088 support headphone jack?
A: It doesn't support. iRonsnow IS-092 supports.
4.How does the weather radio work?
A: Only when you turn on the NOAA channel, it will issue the alert.
5.How bright is the light on a scale of 1-10? 1 a dim candle and 10 a superbright LED.
A: It's about a 9. (answered by customer Tigdi). Seller answer: 5000lux @120mm, 0.25W/7 Lumen.
6. How is the range on the am/fm?
A: Generally, 60KM (38 Miles) for FM, 100KM (62 Miles) for AM. Depend the area, some customer answer: I live in the very rural central Arizona outback, and I pick up my favourite Phoenix AM station, some 120 miles away, better than my regular radio
7. what's the effect of the solar panel?
A: It depend the weather. Actually it is a SURVIVAL EMERGENCY radio, can not work as a professional solar power bank.
iRonsnow IS-088 Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio, LED Flashlight, Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables
iRonsnow is a registered brand on USPTO. Only iRonsnow Official is authorized Seller.
-iRonsnow IS-088 Radio
-USB Charging Cable
-30-Day Money Back Guarantee
-12 Month Replacement Warranty
-Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
The 5V charging output is limited in two important ways.
First, as you would expect this device has only a tiny 300mAh 3.6V NiMH internal battery so at best it can only hold enough energy to charge your cell phone a few percent, unless you'd like to turn the crank constantly. I don't consider this a con as it only promises a few minutes of talk time. My Nexus S 4G (1600mAh battery) went from 40% to 47% before the internal battery was dead.
Second and not expected is the charging adapter (2.5 mm to USB A) is so flimsy that it fell apart the first time I tried to connect it together. The force required to CAREFULLY insert the adapter into the cable broke the inside of the adapter the FIRST time it was plugged in. If you are able to safely insert the adapter into the end of the included cable, tape it up and make sure not to place any stress on it. Lucky for me I have lots of other cables around so I just cut it apart and made my own cable, so it works fine for me, but unless you can do the same don't count on the charging feature to be useful. I don't understand why they didn't just put the USB A connector right inside the unit like most USB chargers, it would be less to lose (or break) and likely cheaper for them.
I'm not one of those guys that buys a bunch of gear and hides it away in a closet. I like to use my stuff no matter what it is so I've put quite a few hours on this radio. It's fallen off my desk at least twice and regularly gets thrown around the office and still works perfectly.
I'm not selling this thing but for $20 there's really no excuse not to get one.
As for listening to the radio, you can set it to WB (for weather reports), FM, or AM. Tuning and changing the volume is easy enough, and there's even a little green light that comes on, when the station is "fully engaged", as the instructions put it. I really like the inclusion of the green light, because it makes it easy for me to tell when I've got the dial placed at the best spot. If you need better reception, you can extend the antenna. The sound is decent, even though I'm in an area that is known to have trouble with reception.
The flashlight can be turned on by pressing the black button, at the top. The brightness is pretty good. I tried using it in a small, completely dark room, and it illuminated it enough that I had no problem seeing the entire room. The actual focus point of the light could be bigger, but it's more than adequate.
I like that the radio isn't heavy, and the small size is perfect, for me. The color is more vibrant than I was expecting it to be. I'm used to items like these being a dusty red, so that was a small, but nice surprise. I also appreciate that it comes with a small lanyard, in case you need to carry it on your wrist or hang it up. Included were two different types of cables, which can be used to charge this device, and you can also use them to charge another device (i.e. a phone), using the emergency radio. My only complaint is that the USB cable that it came with, doesn't fit most of my devices, because the small end is slightly too large. Not a big deal, though; I have many other cables that I can replace it with, so I can use that feature. I think the fact that you can charge other devices is a definite plus.
I'll be putting this radio with the rest of my emergency supplies.
Note: I received this product, for free, in exchange for a review. The product was sent directly to me, from the seller, so that's why my review isn't marked as a verified purchase. I hope the information and photos that I provided are enough proof that I actually used the product.