Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 4, 2013
I did A LOT of reviewing before I settled on trying out the iRulu tablet.
Never heard of that brand name before but I'm blown away by how
nice this little thing is! Picked up my home router easily. The best part
is I only paid $73 for it... can't beat that for a good tablet. Ordered it
from ACCDEPOT and got it in 4 days with a 1 year warranty :-D
9 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2013
Order By Mistake But What A Deal.Price Was Right .It Took Awhile To Get Around . Figure Out. Surfing The World Wide Web Was A Little Hard But Not Bad .The Screen Came Up With At Little Green Android For About A Hour . Once Got The Bug's Worked Out With It .By Holding The Vol Button Down And The Power For About 2-5 Min And Reboot It works Just Fine .Yes It A Good Price A Sweet Deal.Notice Some People In Other Review Were Haveing Trouble Downloading Apps For There Divice. iRulu 7" Google Android 4.03 OS 5-point Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen 4GB Computer Internet Tablet PC (Allwinner A13 1.2 GHZ + GPU Mali 400 MP) 512MB DDR3 Flash Player 11.1 Built-in Front Camera With G Sensor, White I Give Them A Five Good Table For The Price. Thanks A Bunch
on June 2, 2017
My kids loved these thing very helpful when driving and needing a way to entertain them
One person found this helpful
on February 12, 2013
I was looking for two cheap tablets for my kids (5 and 2) because they enjoyed using my kindle so much and have been relatively responsible with it. This does exactly what I was looking for. Sure it is technically a larger screen version of my phone (but doesn't make calls).It is a bit slimmer than the Kindle fire, but it can fit into their cases with elastic on all for corners perfectly (the holes are in the wrong place with the rubber ones that go around them, but they fit in those kindle cases as well).
on March 4, 2018
I love this tablet. Great buy for price with windows 10. I use it all the time.
on February 7, 2013
I'm not gonna lie. I misread the description and thought the tablet would be a tad bigger. Call it ignorance. However, it's a great starter for the price. It's incredibly light and fits right in your pocket. It offers everything you'd expect from an Android device. It connected to my wifi instantly, navigated smoothly, allowed me to download everything I needed. I do wish its response time was a bit quicker and it didn't force close apps when you accidentally jumped ahead. Just to paint a picture, if you have a Galaxy phone, it's about two seconds slower. Overall I'd give it an 8 just because it's relatively cheap for what it does. I recommend it for children, seniors, and people who like to keep things simple. I'd say it's geared more towards the Kindle audience.
on December 29, 2012
I purchased five of these as Christmas gifts for my kids. I was very surprised by this product. It comes with Google Play installed and a couple games. They connected to my wi-fi without any issues. The camera on the front is pretty good for taking pictures and video chatting. I would purchase this product again if needed.
10 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2013
I chose a 4 out of 5 stars, because this affordable tablet does what i need it to do!
Pros of buying:
Cheap,
Screen is very touch sensitive you don't have to press hard at all
screen display is vivid
all android (google play) apps work great
can watch netflix easily no lag

Cons:
I hate hate the camera quality it is horrible!
Only cam on one side, so hard to take photos of people other things besides yourself
I was confused on how to turn it on the first time, it would show little android robot then shut back off, i found out tapping the screen it will turn on

----Overall this is a good product for me it was replacing my old Ipod touch (RIP) and for the price you can't beat it, my previous tablet was a "NOVA" and it cost like 40$ more than this one and was horrible.
on February 13, 2013
Once i figured out how to get it working I found it is a good tablet. The manuel that come with the tablet is worthless. The power slash standby butten also will reset the tablet if it is not booting up. Hold the butten for about twentyu seconds and it will reset and boot up. it mat take a couple trys but it works and the tablet will work after that. I bought this tablet for my five yr old son. I wasnt comfortable buying somthing that was over onehundred dollars for a small child and this is perfect for him. he really enjoys it and the size is great for him. This would have gooten a higher rating if the manuel was better and I could have found the information i needed to get it up and running in it.
on February 14, 2013
On occasion, the tablet locks up and we have to turn off the tablet and turn it back on to get it going again. The internet isn't really the best. I bought it for my daughter who is young and it works great for her It's a great first time tablet and helps me to learn how responsible she will be with something than can be very pricey. The Google Playstore is super easy to use and she has a ton of fun on it. The speaker quality is also good and my daughter enjoys being able to listen to the music she wants to on it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.