Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on January 1, 2013
I got the kids inexpensive tablets for Christmas and needed cases for them (they are only 10 and are hard on things..), I looked and looked for something that specifically mentioned their tablets, but couldn't find anything. So I took a chance on this and it works perfectly! It doesn't cover any of the important buttons and completely covers the screen to protect it when closed, (which is a magnet snap). The case also works as a stand and the clips hold the tablet in firmly. They do look like leather, although that was not important at all to my kids(we got red and black) and at $8 including shipping, I may get them each another! Also, they shipping is via the US Postal Service (I love anyone who uses the post office, they need us!) and the items came several days before their estimated arrival date! Great company, great product, great price...what more could you ask for?
on November 5, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this case. It really helps bring quality, class and protection to a decent tablet. There are many open segments to the case which helps with cooling the tablet off as well as making buttons and inputs easily accessible. The overall build quality is great and stylish, and really helps hide the tablets raw look- the only thing I would change about the case is accessibility to the micro SD slot- but overall I strongly recommend it to anyone with an IRULU tablet.
on November 24, 2014
I love this case for the purpose i bought it. For a 10 yr old child. There's no camera hole. But i like the sturdy material and it was a little difficult snapping the tablet into the case but I like that is has a firm hold, in case it falls.
on January 22, 2013
I'm not much of a techy but I did get this bec of the positive reviews! I was very hesitant @ first bec I've never heard of the brand. Although it was only $100, I was still worried that it might not work. SO far.....so good! It works well! My 15 month old seems to enjoy it. I've downloaded some free games & she's learned to slide her finger on the screen to move the page. Haven't used it on the plane yet but so far the volume is pretty good. Have had no problems with the memory yet but from the other reviewers...u can buy an external memory. So I'll get to that when I need it...so far it works well. It's like having a small computer on the go. You can google, check email etc etc. Excellent for just plain ol surfing. Would recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
Fits our Galaxy 2- 7" unit perfectly, can be used (portrait and landscape) and has 2-3 slope angles to suit your position (standing, sitting and lying in bed or couch)....my wife uses it in the kitchen (standing) while doing dishes....it's like taking your mini computer or TV with you everywhere, and in any position......great design and elegance....available in many colors.....we have 2 tablets and we ordered two of them in different colors....so well made in it's fit and preserving the camera openings for taking pictures, and video chatting perfectly

Highly recommend it

Frank M
on December 8, 2012
While I wasn't completely satisfied with the cheapo-tablet and it's very short battery-life, the case was nice, and as expected....the tablet was very much "you get what you pay for", whereas the case very much exceeded my expectations.
on January 26, 2013
this case holds the iRulu tablet and it fits fine. the problem is that the tablet is only secure on 3 sides so it easily slides out the end if you're not careful. it does work to prop it up if you want to watch a video. what would make it better is a loop or something to hold a stylus and of course, making it so your tablet doesn't slide out. the leather is pretty nice, and i'm not out a ton of money. now if I can just find my duct tape....
on August 26, 2015
great product
let me first start by saying i dont see what some of the other reviewers were complaining about concerning it falling out of the case????
i dont see how considering the case has 4 edge holders and hold it in tight
great product for the price
i highly recommend
on December 25, 2014
Piece of garbage. Bought doe my son to go with the irulu tablet he got for Christmas. Open case up out tablet in and 2 of the brackets that hold it ripped right out. I know it was enexpensive but come on it broke within 2 minutes. Can not and would not recommend this to ANYONE
on July 28, 2015
Like it once I figured out how to put tablet in it. Only problem is my daughter carries it on wrong side and tablet slides out. So I am buying velcro to attach to back of it to prevent this from happening.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.