|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.50 - $124.95|
- Note: The Hylan shoes run a 1/2 size small. So, if you need a 9 1/2 order a 10
- Hylan Shoes are designed in the USA by a Pedorthist to provide very comfortable walking shoes for people who would like both comfort and support.
- Pre-fab Inserts Included. Lightweight Athletic Walking/Running Shoe
- Lace with Leather and Mesh Uppers. Hylan iRunner shoes are extremely comfortable with padded luxury, seam free, large toe box, and shock absorbing midsole with composite shank for stability.
- Sizes: 6-11 - Widths: B, D, 2E
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Hylan iRunner Sophia Walker is an athletic walking shoe. Designed in the USA by a Pedorthist, the iRunner shoes are extremely comfortable with padded luxory, seam free, large toe box, and shock absorbing midsole with composite shank for stability.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G3QPHOE
- Item model number: Sophia
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
not have a diabetic foot problem and they are still so comfy. Lots of room in the toe box and room for orthotics. I will order again.
CR from CA
I have a wide foot although I'm a slender, petite 5'3" woman and these look huge on me. Because of the tongue you can't tie the strings like they look n the picture. By the time I loosen the strings enough for the shoe to not cut into the top of my feet, the entire tongue is showing and it looks stupid. If they had not made the tongue so thick, the shoe would be nearly perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a flat foot and toes are turning under, these are THE most comfy shoes I have ever had, it beats surgery:)Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased the M13 Ionizer in August of 2015. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't be able to assemble it and have it work properly. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Belinda Essenpreis
These shoes are comfortable but rubs my ankles and not use to that.Published 11 months ago by Shirley Cook