iSOBER 30 Breathalyzer | DOT, NHTSA Compliant | Suracell FuelCell Sensor Technology | Portable Alcohol Tester
|Price:||($79.99 / Count)|
- ✔ [DOT, NHTSA conformed and FDA 510(k) cleared] Professional grade breath alcohol tester with highly accurate fuel cell sensor technology Suracell which enables to operate a unit with stable and reliable in a long-term period
- ✔ [European Norm 16280 approved by accredited by Swedish laboratory MHF] Passed all 33 test requirements related with breath alcohol analyzer for the general public use during 12 months of calibration interval
- ✔ [Award-Winning breathalyzer in EU] The unit were tested by comparing with police enforcement breathalyzer and it performed same accuracy with them. It was rated the most accurate personal breathalyzer in EU
- ✔ [20 years of law enforcement breathalyzer manufacturing experience] iSOBER breathalyzer series are developed and manufactured by the SENTECH KOREA CORP. where approved ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 certification and has been produced police use breathalyzer more than 20 years
- ✔ [Quality Assurance] All iSOBER series breathalyzers come with 30 days full refund in Amazon, 12 months warranty and 24/7/365 technical support. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon email or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why choose a breathalyzer iSOBER 30 ?
Advanced fuelcell sensor SURACELL installed
The innovative SURACELL sensor is designed to endure wider temperature ranges and remains accurate longer period. With one of the highest sensitivity and gas selectivity in the market, SURACELL sensor will meet your requirements at any time.
Accuracy approved breathalyzer in EU
iSOBER 30’s quality has been proven by winning multiple award in EU. Units were tested by comparing with police enforcement units and it showed same accuracy with them. It was also rated the most accurate personal breathalyzer in Poland.
Calibration and maintenance service in the US
Calibration is the essential maintenance service to maintain accuracy and long term stability of a breathalyzer. We are providing calibration and maintenance service using NHTSA approved calibrating unit (wet-gas calibration method) for iSOBER breathalyzer customers in the US.
|iSOBER 30||iSOBER 10|
|Sensor||Advanced fuel cell sensor||Advanced fuel cell sensor|
|Real Time Clock||✓|
|Calibration Interval||12 months / 1K testings||12 months / 1K testings|
|Batteries||2 AAA Alkaline only||2 AAA Alkaline only|
|Type of Display||Red FND||White FND|
|Mobile App Connectable||iSOBER app available on iOS/Google store|
|Operation Temperature||32 to 104 (℉)||32 to 104 (℉)|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 1.73 x 0.59 inches; 2.33 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 22, 2019
- Manufacturer : Sentech USA INC
- ASIN : B07MWZSX38
Best Sellers Rank:
#132,292 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #46 in Personal Breathalyzers
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this handy little device. It works fast and accurately. Easy to use and understand. It’s well made and I understand the manufacturer makes these sensors for actual law enforcement. If it’s good enough for the police, it’s good enough for me!
It is small enough to carry in a purse or glovebox. (In a handy case) Not a toy. When the time comes you want real information, not some party trick. Unless you do an actual blood test, this is as good as it gets in the moment. It takes just a second to test you or maybe a friend to determine who should drive.
It’s not worth it to be irresponsible, drive impaired and perhaps start a chain of events that you would most certainly regret later.
He told me that he also plans to buy as his friend 's birthday present.
Ease of use is great. No way to know if there's any value to it, without knowing if it's accurate.
I would personally highly recommend it to anyone and I will be talking it up to all my friends and family in the future.
Now the most important part: accuracy. Never knew that alcohol stays in my body for so long until I used this. I never drive when I have even a sip of alcohol. But there are times I drink until 2, 3 AM and have to drive somewhere at 6. I blew on this device on morning after drinking the night before and saw 0.05, which would be a violation. Not a big chance of being pulled over or causing an accident the next morning, but just simply don't want to risk the slightest chance.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.