iSi Basics Flex-it 1-Cup Prep Bowls with Lids, Set of 3, Red, White, and Mediterranean Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe up to 490 Degrees F.
- Body is firmly flexible, not thin and floppy
- Flat lids for stackable storage
- Material grips counter to provide traction
Customers also shopped for
The iSi Flex-it Prep Bowl Set is perfect for prep work to measure and gather ingredients while cooking or baking. The flexible rim forms spout anywhere when sides are squeezed for pouring directloy into a mixing bowl, baking pan, cooking pot, pan, or skillet. They pour easily into narrow food processor chutes or between the bowl and body of a stand mixer. Great for drizzling liquids in a smooth steady stream. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. Heat resistant to 490 degrees Fahrenheit. Convenient flat lids for stackable storage.
Top Customer Reviews
They work for this purpose, but they are not a good choice. I am left thinking I wasted my money. Here's why:
1) I paid over $12 for three containers. Compare that to 1cup sized Ziploc containers.
2) To use them as prep bowls, I really need more than 3 bowls, at least for the purpose I stated above. I suppose you could use them for making one dish at at time, but I rarely use prep bowls in this case. At $12/3 getting more is not an option.
3) I don't really need silicone for prep bowls. I actually started using mason jars which come in many more sizes and come for about a $1 / each. I don't heat my prep bowls, and nearly never put a liquid in a 1 cup prep bowl. Even if I did, glass works just fine.
4) The lid is annoying. It's a round lid, but it really only goes on the bowl one way which just adds some extra tinkering that I could do without.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worth the investment even if it seems first a bit high .
Recommended for anybody who makes professional cake pops.