Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
iSi Stainless Steel 1 quart Soda Siphon Bottle, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Carbonates tap or bottled water with iSi CO2 chargers
- Safety features include a measuring tube to prevent overfilling and a pressure control valve
- Allows you to create healthy flavored sodas by adding juices or other flavorings after carbonating
- Large 1 Quart capacity
- Carries a 2 year limited warranty from the vendor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Discover the refreshing fizz of purest soda water, and prepare a variety of tasty drinks at your next cocktail party with this sleek and stylish soda siphon from iSi North America. Made from stainless steel, it has black accents and an ergonomic charger holder with non-slip silicone grip. With a pressure control valve for maximum comfort and safety, the measuring tube prevents overfilling. Carbonating tap or bottled water, this is excellent for water, or adding to fruit juices, wine spritzers, and cocktails. It is also backed by a manufacturer's two year warranty for satisfaction. This contemporary siphon design is a modern addition to your kitchen and will allow you to enjoy a classic drink any time you desire.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, I really like this item...but I was initially so-so until I figured out the right method to make the water as fizzy as possible.
Like others, I was initially dismayed about the quality of the fizz, however after about 20 CO2 cartridges worth of trial and error, I think I've figured out the best possible method to make the water very fizzy:
1. Use cold water. Yes... I know, everyone has been suggesting this...but seriously, this really makes a difference. I'm not talking about cool water here... the water needs to be COLD. And the secret trick that no one really seems to be talking about here is that the cold water needs to be poured into a chilled siphon! Before first use, put the empty metal siphon in the freezer to get it nice and chilled. After that, every new batch will stay cold since you'll be storing the siphon in the fridge before refreshing it.
2. after dispensing the (single) CO2 cartridge into the water, SHAKE THE CANISTER VIGOROUSLY 20 TIMES BEFORE PUTTING IT INTO THE FRIDGE. The instructions suggest shaking it 5 times. I found 20 works alot better
3. keep it in the fridge for at least an hour before dispensing for the first time.
By following the steps above, you should get a premium-level output. Sure, its not going to be ultra fizzy like the artificially charged soda can drinks, but the seltzer water is of surprising quality when following these directions.
Lastly, I wanted to make a few additional comments about this product that haven't been discussed too much in the other reviews:
1. The siphon is of high quality. It's very solidly built.
2. It's made in Austria, not China like many of the knockoffs here on Amazon and Ebay
3. This is actually a very cost-effective way of making soda water if you purchase the co2 in bulk. I bought a 100-pack of chargers here for about 34 bucks... making the cost per quart 34cents!
4. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE ISI CARTRIDGES! ANY 8 GRAM "FOOD-GRADE" CO2 CARTRIDGES WILL WORK PERFECTLY INCLUDING NTG, MOSA AND THE WHIPIT BRAND (CO2 NOT NO2!!)
Hope this helps some of you on the fence about this product.
Next morning stick on a CO2 cartridge as directed and shake it upside down for 20 shakes.
This makes enough super tasting highly charged fizzy soda water for ONE PERSON to use for about three or four large glasses of heaven with a lime squeezed in it. The last glass is not very charged but what the heck...
Thank goodness my wife doesn't want any or I would have to buy her own bottle.
1. You must, must, must refrigerate the bottle at all times, so that it will always be ready to use. This thing works great if you use ice-cold (refrigerator, not freezer compartment) temperature water. It won't work very well at all if both the bottle and the water are not c-c-c-cold.
2. Keep a separate pitcher of water in the fridge at all times, so that you will always have cold water ready to refill the bottle, and of course you already are keeping the bottle in the fridge based on point #1, above. Water takes hours to cool down because it is very dense.
3. The bottle comes with an overflow regulator tube stuck in the throat of the bottle; LEAVE IT THERE. With this tube in place you basically cannot overfill the bottle and can put in the maximum amount of water with no guesswork. The Siphon tube goes into the overflow-regulator tube.
4. Pour the ice-cold water into the ice-cold bottle, put the siphon tube back into the overflow tube, screw the cap apparatus onto the bottle very tightly, and using the CO2 cartridge and cartridge holder, tighten the cartridge holder until the CO@ is released into the water with a "whoosh." Then, shake the bottle at least 30 times, which takes about 15 seconds if you use both hands. Easy.
5. Remove the CO2 cartridge holder and put the shiny cap over the cartridge charging and puncturing orifice. Put the bottle into the fridge for 15-60 minutes before using.
Do ALL of these steps (taking about 2 minutes, total) and you will enjoy great seltzer water at a minimal price, without having to lug home heavy water bottles. Buy the CO2 cartridges in lots of 100 and they'll only cost 40 cents each. Cheap.
1. Use cold water. Yes... I know, everyone has been suggesting this...but seriously, this really makes a difference. I'm not talking about cool water here... the water needs to be COLD.
2. the secret trick that no one really seems to be talking about here is that the cold water needs to be poured into a CHILLED SIPHON! Before first use, put the empty metal siphon in the freezer to get it nice and chilled. After that, every new batch will stay cold since you'll be storing the siphon in the fridge before refreshing it.
3. after dispensing the (single) CO2 cartridge into the water, SHAKE THE CANISTER VIGOROUSLY 20 TIMES BEFORE PUTTING IT INTO THE FRIDGE. The instructions suggest shaking it 5 times. I found 20 works alot better
4. keep it in the fridge for at least an hour before dispensing for the first time.