iSonic Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Model D3800A
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Digital ultrasonic cleaner model D3800A
- Digital timer with 5 settings: 180, 280, 380, 480 and 90 seconds.
- Polished stainless steel tank, 1.3 pint or 0.6 L.
- 110V 35W
- Plastic basket and watch stand included.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
iSonic model D3800A. Digital ultrasonic cleaner. 1.3 pint / 0.6 L capacity. Polished stainless steel tank. Tank size 6.1"x3.7"x2" (oval). Digital timer with 5 settings: 180, 280, 380, 480 and 90 seconds. 35 W 110V.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ignore all the "my unit failed after only five uses" reviews *IF* you are willing to be careful to not get water inside the unit. At first, I was hesitant to purchase this product because of all the reports of failure. Then, the light went on when I read that top-rated review.
Instead of trying to "seal" the unit further, I decided to simply never allow water anywhere near the gasket or top of the tub. I am guessing that the reason for all these failures is when people are pouring out the water, and some of it seeps into the inside. So, I've literally never poured the water out of my cleaner. When done cleaning, I simply "bail out" the water using a small water glass. It takes 3 or 4 "fills" of the glass, then I can mop out the rest with a sponge or washcloth, and let the unit dry before closing the lid. Problem solved, and my ultrasonic cleaner has lasted many many cleaning cycles.
Oh, and by the way...the cleaning action of this item on jewelry is amazing. No WAY you can get your rings and jewelry as clean as you can using an ultrasonic cleaner.
1. It has 5 time settings but it doesn't remember the last one you used so if for example you want to set it at its highest setting you have to press a button 5 times every time you want to use it.
2. The ad for it says that it will give you professional results without chemicals but even at its highest setting (480 seconds) it doesn't get my dentures clean if I don't add denture-cleaning product.
3. The water container does not separate from the machine so when you want to empty or rinse it you have to pick up the whole machine and pour it in the sink.
4. It has a black cord. Who makes products for the bathroom with black cords?
Having said that, it's worked great so far. I like the 8 minute cycle time, and the fact that it has other cycle times that are shorter. I always use the longest one though. Using it is quite easy.
I bought this to clean my fiances jewelry, and it couldn't be better for that role. I do also use it to clean things like nail clippers, tiny parts, tools, etc. I use a .5L of bottled water, heated in a jar in the microwave first, then pour it into the machine after I've added a cap full of Blitz cleaner. Then run the washer empty for a cycle to degas it, and it's ready to go. The heated water and degas help for more efficient cleaning. I always use the basket.
For a measly thirty bucks it can't be beat, and I've already gotten my money's worth out of it. Made in China.
After a couple months, this thing has **** the bed. Of course, this isn't something that gets used daily so it's kind of disappointing for it to cease to work. I noticed the "buzz" get lower and lower the past couple of times in use. Today it made weird noises, high and low buzz, no sound, then repeat. After a few tries it stopped working. Now, this may have something to do with my suspicion that this item was used/dropped but in any event, it's dead now. I feel like I got my money's worth though. However, I will buy one from HF with their coupon, and I can return it if it stops working more easily than this.