Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2014
So far working fine. Same unit as others with similar shape but different brand. I ruined one unit by preheating the water too hot before adding it to the unit which blew the over-heat cutoff, so be careful not to exceed the stated limit. Preheating the water with a microwave speeds up the cleaning process. Following directions and using adequate amounts of cleaning agents, I found that it took far longer to get brass really clean than stated - usually needed to run these units 3-4X as long. If you do not use the basket, cleaning time is shortened significantly. You may still need to clean out the inside of shells with a small brush or Q-tip for stubborn deposits. I usually use a combo of this unit and also a agitator with abrasive chips to get the brass really clean. No opinion as to which one to use first. Buy the larger bottles of cleaner solution as you will use it up quickly.
on April 19, 2016
The tray that came with my ultrasonic cleaner was "flat" - it didn't have side walls like this one does. When I would reach into the tank to pull the tray up: 1) the water gets HOT (if you have the tank heater on), and 2) the tray tended to tip to one side or another, dumping all of my items into the bottom of the tank. This little basket is perfect. It fits hand-in-glove inside the tank, and the handles fold down so you can put the lid on. It's perfect. It's the basket that should have come with my ultrasonic cleaner in the first place.

Shipping was fast, the price was right - all around a great purchase.
on March 10, 2017
I got this to clean sterling silver and was a bit disappointed. But I have since cleaned some other things and have been quite satisfied. Jewelry clean up shiny in less than a minute. But the best was cleaning my glasses. All the hard-to-get crud in and around the nose pads - gone. I cleaned the whole family's glasses and everyone said they hadn't been that clean since they were new. I still plan to use this to clean the sap off of my table saw blades. I've done this before - so I know it will work. And this summer, all those hard to clean, small bicycle parts will have their turn in the tub.
on April 9, 2017
The ultrasonic cleaner is a great for the price point and works well for small items. I use it to clean mobile device logic boards. This will not really work miracles by itself so thats one thing buyers need to know. Just like any ultrasonic cleaner it is one half of the equation, the other half is the cleaning mixture you use. For me I use Branson EC cleaner at a mixture of 5% cleaner to 95% distilled water and it works wonders. I do like the fact it has a good heater which will reach just above 50 degrees C. Depending on how much cleaning mixture you have it will determined the heat up time. For me I only use about half a liter so its only about a 10 minute warm up. If you fill it up it may take about 30 minutes to hit 50 degrees C.
on April 1, 2017
This ultrasonic cleaner works very well, especially when the correct solution and temperature are used. I have been using it primarily for cleaning brass shell casings, along with the RCBS case cleaning solution. My result has been like-new brass with just two or three 15-minute cycles, with the heat on and a few minutes of soaking between cycles. It's more powerful than a lot of ultrasonic cleaners out there and is simple to operate. It's not too loud, either. I'll be using it for all sorts of things in the future. My one complaint would be the lack of a drain valve, as emptying the tub can be pretty messy if you don't do it right.
on March 5, 2017
This is really cool. I bought it to clean bicycle chains. After soaking in solvent, then hosing off, adding some simple green for 8 or 16 minutes the chain seems really clean.

Then I dip the dried chain in paraffin, but that's not for this review.
on October 3, 2015
Works great for cleaning empty shooting brass. Trick to success is to not overload the basket. Heat water up, do a bit of a pre-soak then run longest cycle, stir and repeat and you are close to done.
Unit is easy to use, easy to drain out to clean up. Great for the money!
on March 28, 2017
Our old one that we had had for 4+ yrs finally quit working so we had to buy another. This is a great ultrasonic for the price. Has heat so that is wonderful. Also came with the basket (where our old one did not). Basket is very strudy. Makes our instruments shine like new again.
on April 7, 2016
I use this to clean my knife sharpening stones and small firearms parts. For the money this thing is fantastic. My wife also enjoys cleaning her jewelry in it. It is well made and easy to operate. Very good unit, and I have tried a few.
on February 8, 2017
I have now used this cleaner for a few months now and have to say it is one of the better ones I've had. My one minor complaint is that the timer only goes up to 490 seconds (just over 8 minutes). For most, that won't be an issue. I just prefer units that allow for longer cleaning times without the need to constantly restart it. I also wish it allowed for temperature setting rather than just on or off. It's a solid unit that performs up to most of my needs and appears that it will last. The basket is amazing and a cheap 10 wire weave like most. You can actually put things in the basket and not have them fall through for a change.