- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01IXDB2O8
- Item model number: P4810+BHK01A
- Average Customer Review: 157 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,743 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #14 in Industrial & Scientific > Lab & Scientific Products > Lab Supplies & Consumables > Lab Cleaning Supplies > Ultrasonic Cleaners & Solution > Ultrasonic Cleaners
- #61 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Infection Control
- #398 in Industrial & Scientific > Lab & Scientific Products > Lab Instruments & Equipment
iSonic P4810+BHK01A Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner w/ Beaker Holder Set for DIY Liposomal Vitamin C
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The best combination and setup for liposomal vitamin C mixing or herb extraction
- Powerful industrial grade stack transducer used in P4810
- Square tank for uniform ultrasonic energy
- Suspended Beaker offers the best practice with Multiple benefits
- 110V, 135W, 35,000 Hz, 30-minute Digital timer, heater runs independently
|Number of Items||1|
|Heating Element Type||ceramic|
|Material||ABS plastic, stainless steel, electronics, borosilicate glass|
|Warranty Description||Only Amazon and Joy4Less are our authorized dealers on Amazon for this product. Purchasing from unauthorized dealers voids the warranty automatically.|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This combination offers the best practice for mixing liposomal vitamin C or herb extraction. iSonic P4810 has a powerful industrial grade ultrasonic transducer which is twice more powerful and more reliable than a Wafer transducer used in our small personal models but used by some brand name manufacturers in their commercial models. P4810 has a square tank which gives uniform ultrasonic energy through out the tank. It has a 30-minute Timer and a heater. Heater can be used for certain applications. The suspended glass beaker renders the optimum performance. It also offers several additional benefits for applications such as liposomal vitamin C mixing or herb extractions: 1. It gives a clean operation as it's much easier to clean a glass beaker than cleaning an ultrasonic cleaner which has electronics inside that do not work with water; it allows customers to control the temperature better as water can be replaced during operation; it frees up ultrasonic cleaner to do other things such as cleaning jewelry and eyeglasses, without worrying it getting contaminated.
Style: 1. P4810+BHK01A
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Clean the water often. I got lazy and noticed that dirty water doesn't conduct sound as well as clean-ish water and soap.
2. Let it cool off as per the directions. They say if you run it for more than an hour let it sit for 20 minutes. As hot as mine got I agree.
3. Try to use the sonic portion for a longer period instead of running the heater. I noticed it was significantly cooler if I didn't use the heater.
4. Preheat your water externally if you must have warm/hot water for cleaning. I didn't notice a huge difference but my cleaning has not been with any grease or biotics etc, only rust and grime/dirt.
5. Clean the bowl immediately after you finish your last batch. I noticed the spots were easier to clean if I washed it out while they were still damp.
6. If you use the heater, let it cool a bit after the end of the cycle by removing power. My water stayed very hot for several minutes after the end of the cycle unless I pulled the plug.
7. Degas the water while mixing the soap, all in one shot. Pour in your water and soap then auto degas for 90 seconds, no need to stir the soap up. The cleaner does it for you!
8. The lid does muffle the sound a little! This cleaner is loud, no doubt about it. I placed mine in my work shed and left it for the 20 minute intervals.
9. Place it on a hard surface, like a wooden table. I was tempted to place it on some bubble wrap I had laying around to help absorb some sound. Bad idea, the bottoms of these can get hot! They need to breath through the small cutouts that look like handles on the bottom edge of the sides. Might even want a gentle breeze blowing from one side to the other to help prolong the life of the cleaner.
All in all a wonderful purchase. I placed my titanium spork in the cleaner as my first project by itself in only soap and water. It came out almost new looking!
Other than that, it does its job okay.