- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01IXDB2O8
- Item model number: P4810+BHK01A
- Average Customer Review: 182 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#62,662 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #73 in Industrial & Scientific > Lab & Scientific Products > Lab Supplies & Consumables > Lab Cleaning Supplies > Ultrasonic Cleaners & Solution > Ultrasonic Cleaners
- #291 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Infection Control
- #2058 in Industrial & Scientific > Lab & Scientific Products > Lab Instruments & Equipment
iSonic P4810+BHK01A Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner w/ 500 ml Beaker Holder Set for DIY Liposomal Vitamin C
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The best combination and setup for liposomal vitamin C mixing or herb extraction
- Powerful industrial grade stack transducer used in P4810
- Square tank for uniform ultrasonic energy
- Suspended Beaker (500 ml) offers the best practice with Multiple benefits
- 110V, 135W (55-60W transducer), 35,000 Hz, 30-minute Digital timer, heater runs independently
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||ultrasonic cleaner P4810, single beaker holder set with 500 ml beaker|
|Material||ABS plastic, stainless steel, electronics, borosilicate glass|
|Warranty Description||Only Amazon and Joy4Less are our authorized dealers on Amazon for this product. Purchasing from unauthorized dealers voids the warranty automatically.|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner
What makes it stand out?
1. A medium-sized commercial grade ultrasonic cleaner with superior quality, performance vs. price.
2. A 60W stack transducer is used. The transducer distinguishes commercial models vs. personal models.
3. Plastic housing. Much quieter than the ones with stainless steel housing. Suitable for home and office type of environment to use.
4. An almost square tank renders more uniform ultrasonic energy distribution than a tank with rectangular shape.
5. Optional beaker holders sets offer convenience and utilities that an unit without it can't achieve.
Different types of ultrasonic transducers
There are two types of ultrasonic transducers commonly used in ultrasonic cleaners. Two on the left are stack transducers. The one on the right is a wafer transducer. A standard stack transducer is typically about twice powerful as a standard transducer, and it has more penetration power. It's also more durable. iSonic only uses wafer transducers in small personal models. All iSonic commercial models use stack transducer(s).
Comparison between iSonic model P4810 and P4820
iSonic P4810 on the left and P4820 on the right. Both units use the same transducer. P4810 is 2L/2.1Qt, P4820 is 2.5L/2.6Qt. P4810's tank at 7.2"x6.9" is almost square therefore the ultrasonic energy distribution is more uniform through the tank. P4820's tank is 9.6"x5.9" so the two far ends will have less ultrasonic energy. P4820 is more suitable if the items are long and can't fit into the tank of P4810. P4810 is better when the longer tank is not needed.
iSonic P4810 with 1000 beaker holder set for liposomal vitamin c
Using a suspended beaker offers several benefits that can't be achieved with making liposomal vitamin c directly in the tank:
1. It controls the temperature increase better. All ultrasonic cleaners cause liquid temperature in the tank to rise up. Liposomal vitamin c mix is a thick paste which doesn't dissipate heat well. Its temperature should not exceed 30C/85F. With a suspended beaker, water is used in the tank and it dissipates heat much better than a thicker mixture. Therefore the temperature increase in the beaker will be lower. 2. It's much easier to clean a beaker than the ultrasonic cleaner. 3. It avoids contact between vitamin c which acidic and the stainless steel. A glass beaker is the purest container. 4. It frees up the ultrasonic cleaner to do other applications, such as cleaning jewelry, eyeglasses, etc. 5. Suspending the beaker is the optimum way of using the beaker so its weight doesn't affect the transducer's vibration. Watch a video at www.youtube.com/isonicinc.
AApplications: jewelry, eyeglasses, watches
Applications: pistol parts, brass for reloading
Applications: manicure, pedicure tools
Applications: carburetors, fuel injectors
|iSonic P4810||iSonic P4820-WSB||iSonic P4821||iSonic DS310||iSonic DS400B+BK06A|
|Model||P4810||P4820 (-WPT, -WPB, -WSB, -SPB25)||P4821||DS310||DS400B|
|Tank Capacity||2.0 L / 2.1 Qt||2.5 L / 2.6 Qt||2.5 L / 2.6 Qt||0.8L / 0.9 Qt||0.87L / 0.9 Qt|
|Tank Size||18.3x15.3x7.7 cm / 7.2"x6.0"x3.0"||24.5x15.0x7.6 cm / 9.6"x5.9"x3.0"||24.5x15.0x7.6 cm / 9.6"x5.9"x3.0"||18.0x8.7x5.8cm / 7.1"x3.4"x2.3"||14.8x12.6x5.3cm / 5.8"X5.0"X2.0"|
|Transducer Power (median)||60W 110V (220V available)||60W 110V (220V available)||60W 110V (220V available)||55W 110V (220V available)||55W 110V|
|Main Features||30-minute timer, heater preset at 140F / 60C||30-minute timer, heater preset at 145F / 65C||30-minute timer, heater preset at 140F / 60C||Miniaturized commercial model||Miniaturized commercial model|
|Standard Accessories||Plastic basket||Stainless steel wire mesh basket||Plastic basket||Plastic basket||Plastic basket|
|Optional Accessories||500/1000 ml beaker holder set||Plastic basket, plastic tray||500/1000 ml beaker holder set||Stainless steel beaker, beaker cover and strainer; makeup brush holder||500 ml beaker with lift-able strainer|
|Common Applications||Liposomal, herb extractions, jewelry (for jewellers), carburetors, brass cartridges, gun parts||Carburetors, brass cartridges, gun parts, brass music instruments||Dental instruments, brass, gun parts||Jewelry, eyeglasses, sunglasses, makeup brushes||Jewelry, eyeglasses, sunglasses, makeup brushes|
|Advantages||Square tank for uniform ultrasonic energy distribution. Plastic housing with quiet operations||Elongated tank for longer items, multiple basket options. Plastic housing with quiet operations||Elongated tank for longer items, multiple basket options. Power switch, 30-minute timer, touch sensing controls||Miniaturized commercial model, compact size, power switch, touch sensing controls||Miniaturized commercial model, compact size, power switch, touch sensing controls|
This combination offers the best practice for mixing liposomal vitamin C or herb extraction. iSonic P4810 has a powerful industrial grade ultrasonic transducer which is twice more powerful and more reliable than a Wafer transducer used in our small personal models but used by some brand name manufacturers in their commercial models. P4810 has a square tank which gives uniform ultrasonic energy through out the tank. It has a 30-minute Timer and a heater. Heater can be used for certain applications. The suspended glass beaker renders the optimum performance. It also offers several additional benefits for applications such as liposomal vitamin C mixing or herb extractions: 1. It gives a clean operation as it's much easier to clean a glass beaker than cleaning an ultrasonic cleaner which has electronics inside that do not work with water; it allows customers to control the temperature better as water can be replaced during operation; it frees up ultrasonic cleaner to do other things such as cleaning jewelry and eyeglasses, without worrying it getting contaminated.
Style: 1. P4810+BHK01A
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 182 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Clean the water often. I got lazy and noticed that dirty water doesn't conduct sound as well as clean-ish water and soap.
2. Let it cool off as per the directions. They say if you run it for more than an hour let it sit for 20 minutes. As hot as mine got I agree.
3. Try to use the sonic portion for a longer period instead of running the heater. I noticed it was significantly cooler if I didn't use the heater.
4. Preheat your water externally if you must have warm/hot water for cleaning. I didn't notice a huge difference but my cleaning has not been with any grease or biotics etc, only rust and grime/dirt.
5. Clean the bowl immediately after you finish your last batch. I noticed the spots were easier to clean if I washed it out while they were still damp.
6. If you use the heater, let it cool a bit after the end of the cycle by removing power. My water stayed very hot for several minutes after the end of the cycle unless I pulled the plug.
7. Degas the water while mixing the soap, all in one shot. Pour in your water and soap then auto degas for 90 seconds, no need to stir the soap up. The cleaner does it for you!
8. The lid does muffle the sound a little! This cleaner is loud, no doubt about it. I placed mine in my work shed and left it for the 20 minute intervals.
9. Place it on a hard surface, like a wooden table. I was tempted to place it on some bubble wrap I had laying around to help absorb some sound. Bad idea, the bottoms of these can get hot! They need to breath through the small cutouts that look like handles on the bottom edge of the sides. Might even want a gentle breeze blowing from one side to the other to help prolong the life of the cleaner.
All in all a wonderful purchase. I placed my titanium spork in the cleaner as my first project by itself in only soap and water. It came out almost new looking!
It has a heater which makes it easy to heat your mixture up to 95 degrees F. and keep it there. You don't really need to monitor it with a thermometer. Just remember it works best when kept at body temperature.
They supply a 500 ml flask with a nice fitting cover for it. (there's another one with 1000 ml flask) It's not air tight but it doesn't need to be. The flask has a nice tight fitting collar around it so that it will sit at the proper height in the ultrasonic bath. Had I known about putting the mixture in a ziplock bag and hitting it with ultrasonic I could have ignored the freebies I just spoke about. My advice would be.... just buy the most power you can afford and make sure you have a heater in there too. You might as well make it as easy on yourself as you can.
This unit does a pretty good job but wouldn't it be nice to have one with twice the power? That must be some kind of buyer's remorse or something. I dug through all the paperwork that came with it and I believe the unit is rated at 135 watts. That's sufficient for me. I've got more time than money.
My reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5?..... it doesn't have an on/off switch! They require you to unplug it to turn it off. Big pain in the you know what.