|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 5.2 x 18.5 inches|
|Item model number||RCC7AK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||RO System, Brushed Nickel Faucet, Storage Tank and Filter Cartridges with RO Membrane|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization - Natural pH, White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$11.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
$11.00 extra savings coupon applied to first Subscribe & Save order only.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below. The iSpring RCC7AK includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Prop 65 Warning: the product contains the material "PVC" that is commonly used in plumbing pipes and fittings. Per California law, this warning is added for public awareness.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $37.57 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Superior Filtration Performance
The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also most helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below.
With the 6th stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter, the RCC7AK restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, giving the water a better taste. It uses all natural mineral stones as the filtration media and never sacrifices quality for quantity. Safeguard your health by choosing iSpring as your first choice!
The RCC7AK is a multi-layered filter system that provides optimal protection against over 1,000 different types of contaminants, including arsenic, asbestos, chlorine, hormones, fluoride, lead, mercury, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
The RCC7 line is America's favorite brand of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure and cycle resistance to maintain our own premium quality and high performance standards.
Top Notch Removal Rates
- Machine head with RO housing, 5th stage FT15 and 6th stage FA15
- Pre-filter Housings (2 opaque 1 transparent) & Housing wrenches
- Complete filter pack including Alkaline pH filter
- 3.2 gallon pressurized tank (2.5 gallon holding capacity)
- Lead Free brushed nickel faucet
- 4-Color tubings (1/4" OD) & Spare fittings & O-rings
- Feed water adapter (fits both 1/2" NPT & 3/8" COMP)
- Drain saddle & Water detector
Featuring some of the longest lasting filters in the industry, the system consists of 6 stages, each one designed to progressively remove contaminants and improve water quality:
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- An Alkaline Remineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, while also producing a more natural taste.
- The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.
Reinforced Transparent 1st Stage Housing
Provides an easy way to visually inspect the sediment filter and view the contaminants being removed from your water. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
Finest Micron, Layered Protection
The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filters is that loose carbon (GAC, KDF) is better at trapping large contaminants and removing microorganisms, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function at their maximum efficiency and last longer.
Leak-Free System & Online Supporting Videos
Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process and prevent leaking. We know that high percentage of our customers prefer Do-it-yourself installation. We are investing in video production and aftermarket platform to provide our customers the resources needed to have successful installation and maintenance.
Live Phone Support
We offer technical phone. Contact our expert support team for personal assistance in selecting the right system for your water filtration needs. Now, and years from now, we will be right here and ready to help.
|RCC7||RCC7 AK||RCC7 AK-UV||RCC7P||RCC7P AK||RCC1 UP-AK|
|Removes dissolved solids, chemicals and metals||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mineral Drinking Water||-||✓||✓||-||✓||✓|
|Destroys Microorganisms (Recommended for Well Water)||-||-||✓||-||-||✓|
|Filtered Water to Waste Water Ratio (w/ Tank)||1:3||1:3||1:3||1:1.5||1:1.5||1:1.5|
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides extra layers of protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water. And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, some people may find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the iSpring RCC7AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,831 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From reading most of the reviews here and from my personal experience of installing it, I put together some information that I've given to friends and thought it would be helpful to have it consolidated into one post here. A few reviews mentioned that the main shut-off valve that comes with the RO system started leaking after a while and that you'll be much better off if you just replace it with a better one from the start. The valve is $11 and you can get it at Home Depot and I opted to replace it from the start.
It's a Watts 1/4 in. Plastic Adapter Stop Valve model #:P-467CS and Home Depot SKU: 1000018247
Just a few notes regarding the installation:
Very important: Cut all hoses so the ends are square and and the cuts are clean before making the connections or they may leak. I did that and I've had no leaks, but I can see how you might have leaks if you decide to skip this very important step which is also mentioned in the installation instructions.
A few reviews mentioned that changing the order of the filters so the mineral stage comes before storage tank improves the taste of the water. I opted to do this and have never looked back as the water tastes amazingly good.
The way it's configured out of the box (after the 3 big filters) is RO Membrane->Storage Tank->Carbon->Mineral->Faucet
Change it to RO Membrane->Mineral->Storage Tank->Carbon->Faucet.
When you're ready to run water through it for the first time (and whenever you change filters), disconnect the input hose to the RO membrane and flush the first three stages into a bucket. Just like a faucet-mounted filter (ie: Pur, Brita), the water will come out gray at first from the residual carbon so it's probably better not to send all that into the RO membrane. Once the water runs clear connect it to the RO membrane.
I think the rest of this is in the instruction manual, but I'll mention it anyway:
After you re-connect the RO membrane, keep the valve to the storage tank off and let the water run for a while. It will only trickle out and like the carbon filters, the RO membrane needs to be flushed for a little while and you don't want that going into the storage tank.
When you're ready to fill the storage tank, it takes about two hours to fill. Once the tank is full, open the faucet and let it drain it completely and re-fill. You'll want to do that twice before using it. The water will have some bubbles in it at the beginning and it will gradually become very clear.
I think that covers it! All of that made a for a leak-free installation and some very tasty water!
Since we don't need to buy bottled water anymore, we bought a few of these reusable bottles on Amazon:
Copco 2510-2183 Chevron Hydra Bottle, 16.9-Ounce, Neon Orange Dots
The purified water has the best taste of any reverse osmosis system that I have tried. Great product, and I highly recommend this system for trouble free great water.