|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 8 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||RCC7AK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||RO System, Brushed Nickel Faucet and Storage Tank|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization-Natural pH, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6-Stage Alkaline Remineralization Layered Filtration: Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water; this reliable and ultra-safe Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system converts your water into clean, pure and healthy drinking water by removing up to 99% of over 1, 000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- BENEFITS: The iSpring RCC7AK water softener includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives your water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water filter; the RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below
- FEATURES: Beautiful European-Style kitchen faucet. Transparent 1st stage housing for easy visual inspection. Three extra long life pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. Ultra fine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water and (AK) filter to finally restore just the right proportion of healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION: The water purifier is designed for do-it-yourself installation and all necessary parts for installation are included, backed by clear, well-organized written instructions, instructional videos, and access to iSpring unparalleled technical support. The entire alkaline water filter fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock; no threading pipes needed
- 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: RCC7AK from America’s favorite brand of under sink water filter is the No. 1 rated reverse osmosis systems in the USA backed by iSpring extended manufacturer upon registration at 123filter DOT com / and lifetime personalized support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA, combined with premium quality components, this water filter is to deliver endless bottled quality drinking water right in your home for many years to come, eliminating plastic bottles
Buy this product as Renewed and save $30.55 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Superior Filtration Performance
The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also most helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below.
With the 6th stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter, the RCC7AK restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, giving the water a better taste. It uses all natural mineral stones as the filtration media and never sacrifices quality for quantity. Safeguard your health by choosing iSpring as your first choice!
The RCC7AK is a multi-layered filter system that provides optimal protection against over 1,000 different types of contaminants, including arsenic, asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, sodium and more.
The RCC7 line is America's favorite brand of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure and cycle resistance to maintain our own premium quality and high performance standards.
Top Notch Removal Rates
- Machine head with RO housing, 5th stage FT15 and 6th stage FA15
- Pre-filter Housings (2 opaque 1 transparent) & Housing wrenches
- Complete filter pack including Alkaline pH filter
- 3.2 gallon pressurized tank (2.5 gallon holding capacity)
- Lead Free brushed nickel faucet
- 4-Color tubings (1/4" OD) & Spare fittings & O-rings
- Feed water adapter (fits both 1/2" NPT & 3/8" COMP)
- Drain saddle & Water detector
Featuring some of the longest lasting filters in the industry, the system consists of 6 stages, each one designed to progressively remove contaminants and improve water quality:
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- An Alkaline Remineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, while also producing a more natural taste.
- The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.
Reinforced Transparent 1st Stage Housing
Provides an easy way to visually inspect the sediment filter and view the contaminants being removed from your water. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
Finest Micron, Layered Protection
The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filters is that loose carbon (GAC, KDF) is better at trapping large contaminants, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function at their maximum efficiency and last longer.
Leak-Free System & Online Supporting Videos
Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process and prevent leaking. We know that high percentage of our customers prefer Do-it-yourself installation. We are investing in video production and aftermarket platform to provide our customers the resources needed to have successful installation and maintenance.
Live Phone Support
We offer technical phone. Contact our expert support team for personal assistance in selecting the right system for your water filtration needs. Now, and years from now, we will be right here and ready to help.
Compare with similar items
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides extra layers of protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water. And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, some people may find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the iSpring RCC7AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The package was kind of heavy. I had to grunt a bit when picking it up. (Hey, I had to find SOMETHING!)
But I'm pretty critical, so I'll update this review if I find any more gripes. I guess I should include I almost wet my pants when I heard a loud snap when installing the RO membrane cartridge in its housing while their customer service guy was on the line (see below). But everything worked out just fine after I checked to see if the cartridge survived and if I needed to change my underwear.
1) I won't say it was a breeze because it does take a few hours. However, there are YouTube videos by the company and some by individuals installing this product and systems by other companies. The extensive directions with the system say in bold print to watch the video first. I say watch as many different videos as you can. I discovered many tips that iSpring didn't mention including using the drill bit you just drilled to keep the hole aligned why installing the "drain saddle".
I did a "leisure time" installation. That is, I unwrapped the filters and put them in their housing while sitting in my easy chair. Before I knew it, I was 75% done! All I had to do then was empty out the area under the sink, grab my tools and work light, and start installing the feed water adapter. (I decided not to call it a "thingy", so I had to go the trouble just now of looking up the name of the part in their glossary.)
2) Their customer support was great! They did some very patient hand-holding over the phone. For example, the instruction manual shows an old style threaded compression fitting for the faucet they provide. Well, I missed seeing that they included a flyer with update instructions mentioning that a new part provided was easier to install, and no you don't have to use the blue clips on the faucet side. That really made it easy!
I was also concerned that the RO membrane cartridge was resisting my efforts. I was afraid of breaking it, but some threads were still showing on the housing. So while talking to one of the guys, I became a bit more aggressive in tightening it and heard a way too loud "snap"! I guess mine fit a bit tighter than most as it works perfectly. Whew!
3) Their documentation is excellent! Not only are the illustrations very clear with appropriate use of color in routing the lines they provided a parts list, additional products (of course!), and extensive theory on how RO works, dissolved solids, even minerals and life forms that can and cannot be removed by RO. This was almost "Reverse Osmosis 101"!
4) The parts are high quality! Some bozo here gave them a rating of "1" because the items are made from polymers! Was he expecting for everything to be made of surgical stainless? My god, even plumbers in their own homes use "plastic", and have for the last 40 years! This guy was either an idiot or a dishonest competitor. You can't even BUY a system made of metal!
Installed it yesterday, filled and drained the tank twice, and went to bed. This morning I go to the kitchen and find a happy face note stuck to the faucet saying "I like it!". I also bought a tds meter to test my ro water, which is 25 tds, and used it to test some bottled water. Found out that some of the expensive waters that taste like dirt, register on my meter like dirt too! Nestle pure life was one of the better waters tested and it recorded a 35 tds.
We've both had 5 stage ro water in the past and found it to taste very bland so I had my doubts that the ph filter would fix the problem, but it sure did! If my wife is happy, then there's a very good chance that you will be too!
Update:. It's been a year now and I'm still using my original filters and our water still tastes great. TDS meter reads 18 filtered and 168 tap water. There's just the two of us and it's used for all drinking and ice. No leaks, no problems. We'd give six stars if we could.
I've been very impressed with the build quality and level of instructions given for a product of this price. We did see our TPM drop from 320 down to a permanent 13 (I'm assuming because of the remineralization) and now that I have it hooked up to the fridge as well, our automatic ice-maker produces crystal clear cubes.
Top international reviews
EDIT: After 9 months of use and searching for last few months for the replacement filters, I came to realise how bad iSpring after sale product care in Europe is, be warned if you buy this system you will probably be out of options for replacement filters, which will make this system useless (This was the only replacement pack available when I was buying the system, but very shortly after my purchase went out of stock and never came back as available again: https://www.amazon.co.uk/iSpring-F28K75-Replacement-6-Stage-Filtration/dp/B00BNGRIX2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1535051692&sr=8-4&keywords=ispring+filter+pack ) . Really disappointed at this point now and would recommend to other buyers to choose some filter system which is made in EU. Unfortunately because my system is not really recommended to use any more and I cannot find any replacement filters I have given now 1 star rather then 5. I will keep updating for any changes.
No more plastic bottles of water, it will pay for itself, including running costs, in under three years.
We selected this one as is one of very few in the UK that offer the remineralisation stage. Nobody wanted distilled water for drinking water and Reverse Osmosis filtered water is very close to distilled water.
Even though its of USA origin, the supplied inlet water fittings fit UK metric 15mm plumbing parts. In the end, I didn't use them, as in my installation, the isolator valve would have been located behind the kitchen sink bowl at the base of the cold tap. I fitted a 15mm to 3/4" BSP washing machine tap and 3/4" BSP to 1/4" reducer, to have the isolator in a more accessable location. Thats a detail.
I elected to hang it on the left side of a cupboard so that the pipes in/out of the unit are away from the door and accidental damage. This has put the clear first stage filter holder at the back of the cupboard. In six months, when I replace the filters, I may replumb it so the input water is at one end and the output at the other. The water path between the various elements is all external, in 1/4" push fit connectors, so swapping the 1st and 3rd stage filter locations isn't difficult.
The DIY installation instructions are clear and easy to follow. Installation took me about four hours, including fitting my extra washing machine tap, to the start of the commissioning cycle. I left all the provided coloured pipes full length and coiled up the excess. This allows the unit to be lifted out of the cupboard to depressurise it for filter changes without undoing the couplings in the cupboard first.
All in all, very pleased. We should have got one years ago.
This system is good for a home and I firmly believe every household and business should have filtered unadulterated water.
Pros: this system is easy to put together (for the most part). it comes with a series of small colour-coded tubes you just push into the right holes and snap the blue tabs down. Just make sure you push the tubes fully in and they will not leak or come loose.
The water wont flow as fast as your regular tap as it has to go through filters on the way out, so it may take a small while longer to fill a kettle than usual, but for the quality and cleanliness of your water it is a very small price to pay.
The only real con for me was that the attachments for the mains included were for metal pipes and mine were plastic pipes so I had to get multiple attachments and then try to stop the leaks out of each of them, so it took me a lot of tries and a lot of plumbing tape as plumbing is not my forté. Still, got there in the end, and worth it ever since.
When I first installed it the water was milky, I emailed the seller and he asked for photos of the set up which I sent but heard nothing back, I have since learned this is normal as it's small bubbles escaping from the filters and takes about 2 weeks to clear.
However that never happened with us, our water has always had a funny smell to it, almost like the smell of washing machine water.
We've never been impressed do we've never drank this water, however last week I finally had a spare few hours so I thought I'd look into it and maybe change the filters or something. I striped it down and found the sediment filter was still pure white, according to reviews after a few months it goes brown or yellow, also the main RO membrane felt slimy, again this is apparently not normal.
Anyway, after a couple of hours of figuring out how this works it turns out it was connected up wrong, not my part but the parts that are pre connected and apparently 'ready to use'.
Obviously my tank etc were now fully of none filtered water so getting this thing cleaned was next to impossible, it also had a tiny leak from the pre connected pipes that I just couldn't stop.
I contacted Amazon about this and even though it's been 7 months they offered me a return.
I have since bought another system off Amazon which is £149 and pumped. Although this has a slightly smaller drum the rest is about the same size and the quality of the connectors is far better. Also the instructions are far clearer and well written. We finally have clear and filtered water but not from the ispring system.
I would save your money and search others on amazon.
El sabor del agua de este purificador es similar al sabor del agua embotellada Ciel, no sabe como agua alcalina, en lo personal no me gusto el sabor pero es cuestión de gustos, si te gusta el agua Ciel entonces probablemente te gustara esta agua.
Probablemente en el siguiente cambio de filtros compre filtros de otra marca para ver si mejora el sabor.
- El agua en la zona tenia 330ppm, despues de instalar y drenar el purificador quedo en 17ppm, el PH quedo en 7.2.
- La instalacion es sencilla aunque tomo aproximadamente 3 horas ya que si no estas familiarizado con este tipo de instalaciones hay que leer muy bien las instrucciones y ver el video de la instalacion.
- Los contenedores de filtros, conectores y tuberias son estandar por lo que puedes reemplazar los filtros con filtros de otras marcas.
- Los filtros de reemplazo de esta marca son muy economicos si compras el paquete de filtros para 3 años.
- Los primeros dias me quedaba una sensacion extraña en la boca por varias horas agua del purificador
- Desde que tomo el agua del purificador he tenido malestares estomacales, no puedo asegurar que el purificador sea la causa pero deje de tomar el agua y los malestares desaparecieron. Probare nuevamente para ver si regresan al tomar el agua del purificador.
- No mencionan nada acerca de como sanitizar el sistema ni con que frecuencia hacerlo, en soporte me dijeron que no era necesario. Todos los otros fabricantes que he visto recomiendan sanitizar los sistemas de osmosis inversa con cloro por lo menos 1 vez al año ya que el agua almacenada en el tanque carece de cloro o alguna otra proteccion contra bacterias por lo que en el tanque pueden crecer bacterias o moho.
- Varias partes del sistema venian sucias en el exterior
- El contenedor de la membrana tiene mal olor al abrirlo por primera vez para insertar la membrana
- El restrictor de flujo incluido es de 300, de acuerdo a todo lo que he leido para una membrana de 75GPD deberia tener un restrictor de flujo de 525 o 800, probablemente usan uno de 300 para aumentar la eficiencia de la membrana y asi poder decir que tiene una eficiencia de 2:1 a cambio de disminuir la vida util y efectividad de la membrana (ellos recomiendan cambiarla cada 1 a 3 años, otros sistemas recomendan cambios de 3 a 5 años)
- En soporte solo me respondieron la primera vez, despues ya no me respondieron multiples correos que les envie por lo que probablemente sea dificil cualquier hacer valida la garantia posterior al mes que da Amazon
Tips para la instalación:
- Compra un medidor de TDS, es indispensable para instalar y/o mantener sistemas de osmosis inversa, en este caso que incluye un filtro alcalino tambien es recomendable un medidor de PH. Hay que monitorear el nivel de TDS una vez al mes.
- Es recomendable tambien verificar la presion del agua, en mi caso compre un medidor de presion por 90 pesos en una ferreteria y confirme que la presion era de 50psi en la llave de alimentacion al que iba a conectar el purificador, si hay muy poca presion o mucha presion el purificador no funcionara correctamente.
- No tocar la membrana con las manos. En el video de instalacion se ve que tocan la membrana con las manos lo cual de acuerdo al manual no debe hacerse ya que se puede contaminar o dañar. Se debe cortar el plastico en el extremo que tiene los dos empaques e ir deslizando la bolsa hacia afuera para insertar la membrana en el contenedor de la membrana, todo esto sin tocar la membrana.
- Para instalar la llave en la cubierta de la cocina el manual menciona que puedes poner teflon para facilitar la instalacion, en mi caso poner teflon lo hizo mas dificil, es mas facil instalarla sin teflon
- El manual menciona que despues de conectar el sistema debe drenarse por un tiempo con la valvula del tanque cerrada, estuve monitoreando el drenaje de la membrana con el medidor de TDS y tardo aproximadamente 4 horas en disminuir a 19ppm, al inicio el agua salia en 150ppm y fue disminuyendo poco a poco hasta llegar a 19ppm, en ese momento cerre la llave y abrir la valvula del tanque.
- El manual menciona que solamente es necesario vaciar el tanque 1 vez antes de empezar a tomar el agua, en soporte me dijeron que de 3 a 5 veces
And muscles collapsed with other waters. I don’t feel bloated anymore. Highly recommend it.
We have extremely hard water where I live so I also use a water softener.
I originally came from a soft water area so using the water from this unit is a dream.
I added a pump, not because there was anything wrong with the unit, but because my main water pressure dropped.
I have also split the feed from the tank so I have an option to run it through two De-ionising Water Filters, this gives me perfectly pure water which is great for rinsing my new black car.
Very highly recommended, I don't know how I managed before.
Please avoid, esp if you have kids. I wish I didn't let my 6 year old drink this water.
UPDATE: So iSpring contacted me with information that their original tanks may have odor problems, and there's a new line, one of which they are sending me. Excellent customer service in my opinion, so I'm upgrading my rating from 1 star to 3 stars. It may go higher once the new tanks is installed, stay tuned.
UPDATE2: I received and installed the new tank yesterday. Water quality is now fantastic again. I'm upgrading my rating from 3 to 4 stars. and will update again in about a year, which is how long the last tank lasted before the plastic taste seeped in. Really hope it stays working well!
The customer service is the thing that swung it for me to give them 5 stars. It seems good service is lacking these days with many companies but not I -spring. Every time I email I-spring in the USA I get a response (time zone permitting) almost immediately. There was an initial mix up with my order which was fulfilled by amazon but I -spring rectified it immediately.
Excellent value for money and a great investment with good customer service.
Water filter system ! It's fantastic I drink a lot of water every day an the water is soft an sweet , my daughter calls in all the time to fill her drinking bottle. Regards. Ed