iSuperb 2 Pack Clothesline Clothes Drying Rope Travel Clothes Line Portable Windproof Clothesline Adjustable for Indoor Outdoor Hanger for Camping Home Random Color 5m
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package include: 2 pcs clotheslines, each one is 5 meters long, weighs 60 grams. Random color (Pink, Blue or Green) Adjustable length, avoiding the trouble of twisting and knotting.
- Easy to carry: The clothesline is portable and easy to store.it can perfectly avoid the trouble of twisting and knotting.it can take enough weights for wet clothes and sheets without falling or breaking.
- Windproof Washing Line: Not only just a laundry drying rope,the little slots within the clothesline hold the hangers to prevent them from all rolling into one another,keep the clothes separated and the hangers always stayed on the line.There's no way a hanger can fly off the line if the wind picks up.
- Widely used: Lightweight and versatile,perfect for trips/travel,outdoor camping, drying clothes, sheets, quilts.great for hanging clothes outside without installing a permanent line.
- Sturdy and Durable: laundry line's colour is very beautiful,it is a very practical essentials of the family, use them daily to dry laundry,hanging regular clothes and towels as well as drying shirts etc on hangers and don't leave marks on clothes.
Customer ratings by feature
Two Stainless Steel Hooks on The Two Ends
There are two stainless steel hooks on the two ends, and the hooks can be remove, so if you find the 5 meter is to long, so you can use the hook on the any position to adjust the length.
1. Fence Design: Make the clothes to maintain a certain distance, then avoid them getting together so cann't dry
Travel or Home Use
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The line received was closer to 16 feet in length, so I had much more space to play around with. After measuring the proper distance, I tied each line securely to an S hook and use the hot glue gun to 'weld' the knot together and stuck on the S hook. I was then able to hook the S hooks onto the eye screws mounted in the hallway, giving me a good 13 feet in which to hang dry clothes on hangers or use clothes pins as well.
My favorite thing about the line is that it allows for hangers to be evenly distributed by inserting them into gaps in the line. I can place clothes close together but with enough space to let them dry easily. Nylon means I can drape towels over the line without fear of the line getting old and moldy.
My only complaint was that the nylon kept stretching out, which meant retying the hook several times before I was able to tie down the second knot and get it welded together. I wonder if the longer I use the product the more it'll stretch out and finally break. Only time will tell. Regardless, this comes with two lines, so I can always just toss the other up. The cost of this will be more than compensated by not running my dryer all the time.
You can extend the length of the line by overlapping hooks and for shorter lines, DO NOT CUT, just adjust the hook.
I get to quickly unhook and pick up the entire line if the rain comes down and hang the lines inside.
We have also carried these on extended vacations and found doors and hooks to hang out baby's clothes.
It does stretch but the way I hang it, I simply just adjust the hooks. - this happens mostly when I hang a lot of Jeans on one length.
I have had at least 2 bursts after yeeeeeears of use. So like the first set ones that have worn out. ...
PRO TIP: DO NOT leave them out as weathering can affect the plastic and cause it to wear out faster.
One bonus that I have found is that I use these for several loads of laundry (especially my microfiber cloths and kitchen cloths) and I'm not using the dryer to dry these things. Saves a little on the electric bill. And, with a 2 year old and a 3 year old, I am constantly using this to hang their clothes on after they get wet. I highly recommend these! You will find so many uses for them once you get them in your home.
I am, however, excited to try it because the one I already have sticks onto a tile, in the shower, and ends up falling off.
This one, however, tacks on to itself, so I am guessing I can practically put it any place in a hotel room or someone else’s house!
It looks as though it would be extremely easy to pack and it would be very light weight; also, it might be longer than I expected which is great, especially since I can hook it onto its self anywhere I want to do so!