Have one to sell?
iTALKonline Sony Xperia Z1 L39h White PU Leather Executive Multi-Function Wallet Case Cover Organiser Flip with Credit / Business Card Money Holder Integrated Horizontal Viewing Stand
|Sale:||$4.72 + $2.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$23.69 (83%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Ships from and sold by iTALKonline-USA.
- Made from a durable PU Leather Effect material for superior protection that is designed to be Slim and Compact
- A fantastic Wallet Organiser Case to protect your Sony Xperia Z1 L39h that provides integrated Credit Card & Money slots for Banknotes & Business Cards
- Provides access to all ports, buttons, and features (including a special cutout for the rear camera so that it can be used whilst still inside the case)
- Features a fully integrated built-in stand for instant viewing, without the hassle of needing to carry a separate stand with you
- Made specifically for your Sony Xperia Z1 L39h
Executive Multi-Functional Wallet Cases is a stylish, compact and provides high quality protection for your Sony Xperia Z1 L39h. With Credit Card slots on the inside, the executive wallets not only keep your possessions safe, they also provide you with a fashionable alternative to other cases.
Top Customer Reviews
By Isaac Brealey on March 14, 2014
Color: Red Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Its a good concept, but the case doest fit the phone exactly. The phone is about 90% secure in the case, if I pop a corner that's comming out in, a different corner pops out. And it won't close all the way with cards and cash. As well as there are only 2 slots for credit cards not 3 like in the picture.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again