iTeck EzCap USB 2.0 Audio Video Capture Device Converter for Live Games from Xbox360 Playstation3 PS3 Wii in Color
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capture Xbox 360, PS3, Wii Live in color. Ever wondered how gamers can capture their games and upload them to YouTube? Now you know. Capture video source VHS, V8, Hi8 etc. video recorder, camcorder, DVD player or Satellite TV receiver, laptop/PC. Powerful video conversion: Easily convert your movies to play on most portable devices like iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox360; and mobile phones.
- Supports all formats: record in DVD, VCD, SVCD; Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. Comes with full version video editing software ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5. Capture High-quality video with audio direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. Capture and edit analogue video sources to MPEG 2 format on your hard disk. Supports both 16:9 and 4:3
- Watch video source in full screen in preview/capture mode. Upload captured video directly to YouTube at the press of a button. (including HD). Enables you to take still pictures by pressing the button on the device. Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control. Supports high quality video resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps; PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps Real time MPEG 1 or MPEG 2 format. Supports NTSC, PAL Video format
- Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video. Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA). Includes professional video editing software ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5. It provides great editing functions for you. With it, you can make your family album and your own movies at ease. Plug and Play. No need for an external power source. Just plug into your USB port and that's it. Easy to use. Dimension : (L)73 x (W)24 x (H)21mm Supports Windows XP/Vista 32/64 bit versions and Windows 7 32/64 bit
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or above 256MB RAM VGA card with 32MB memory One available USB 2.0 port 1 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing Compatible Windows-sound card Microsoft windows XP/Vista or Windows 7. EzCap USB 2.0 video grabber with audio Quick Installation Guide Software CD (Includes drivers, ArcSoft Showbiz 3.5 software and user manual)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am not disappointed, with this device, since I dumped ArcSoft. I don't believe you will be, either.
The drivers are a joke if you're using Windows 7, particularly for the audio. It took quite a bit of bouncing around the interwebs, but I finally found a driver that would actually make the audio come through the device. However, it stuttered constantly and was completely worthless. After finding no help with the stuttering audio, I decided to bypass the capture device's audio completely and capture the sound through my computer's sound card. That worked beautifully, except that the included Arcsoft crapware claims that I was trying to copy protected content. Apparently it interprets any damaged frames as Macrovision protection instead of just old tapes and shuts off the capture every few seconds. I considered contacting Arcsoft directly about this, but their support page doesn't even try to hide the fact that it will take FIVE TO SIX DAYS just to reply to you.
The device seems intentionally designed not to work with any other capture software, so at this point it is a worthless piece of plastic.
FORTUNATELY, Amazon is a first-class example of how you take care of your customers and they've prepaid return shipping and will be refunding the cost of the item with no hassles whatsoever. Thank you Amazon!
But, the USB Audio Device drivers would NOT install correctly. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and went through every trouble shooting thing windows would throw at me (Windows 7, by the way) multiple times. I had the bright idea after a few tries to install the software and the drivers onto my Windows Vista laptop, but that didn't work, either. The drivers installed just fine, but the software refused to install. And both of my systems definitely met the minimum system requirements. So, go figure.
At the end of the day, if the audio drivers would've installed, I wouldn't have gotten rid of this product, but being able to capture video but no audio with regard to capturing video games is just a no-go. I need the complete package for video game capture.
I hope this helps!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It has pretty good software, editing features and is easy to manage. However, the quality unless splitting audio and video is pretty bad. Read morePublished 8 months ago by cathy rhodes
I really didn't like it much after I realized you could improve the video quality at all... And no tech support.Published 10 months ago by RAMBOJOE43
thank i am big o ntwitch like sodapoppin i am chip morris 420/10Published 13 months ago by Ryan Carden
It would be good if it came with everything needed. You need to by 3 separate female RCA audio adapters. Don't buy huge mistake!!!!!!Published 14 months ago by Jack Turk